Edit History

Starhawk

Starhawk

spacer.pngStella Sucredes

"Fighting the darkness of my fallen angel heritage and taking it one day at a time."

Theme: Oh for a muse of fire

AC 12/(  ) HP 8/8 Init 2 Fort 4 Ref 4 Will 6

Female LN Aasimar Wizard - Conjurer - Chronomancer,

Level 1 Init 2 HP 8/8 Speed 30'  
AC 12 Touch 12 F-F 10 CMD 11 Fort 4 Ref 4 Will 6 CMB -1 BAB 0  Special DR5 Cold, Electricity and Acid
*Dagger -1 (1d4-1, 19-20/x2)  (+2 Dex)
Str 8 Dex 14 Con 12 Int 20 Wis 14 Cha 16

Arcane Duelist 5/5 +1 to DC or +2 vs SR or +2 to hit

Shift 8/8 (Swift Action no AOO) 5' Dimension Door 

Temporal Pool 6/6pts
* Forewarned: 1 pt Add 1d4 to initiative (self or 30' ally)

* Rewind: Immediate Action unsuccessful spell from failed concentration, successful save, failed SR contest etc spend 1/2 spell level in pts to regain spell in memory (not components or action)..

Spells

0 (All) currently in memory Detect Magic, Acid Splash, Dancing Lights.

1st (4) Color Spray, Crafter's Fortune, Ears of the City, Feather Fall, Grease, Mage Armor, Magic Missile [opposition], Secluded Grimoire,

Alchemical Items

Acid Flask (1) = Alchemical Focus

Alchemist's Fire (4/4)

Weapon Blanch (Silver) (2/2)

Weapon Blanch (Cold Iron) (1)

Condition None

Stella, unbelieveably clean both in herself and in her snow white lace dress, nods as Dante speaks of his experiences, places a comforting hand on Emmelyn's shoulder, not knowing Dante well enough to do so. "I've moved on from what was done to me and mine. I know folk say you shouldn't dwell on what has been done, instead keeping your gaze fixed on what is before you. I agree with this sentiment entirely.", she purrs so melliflously she should be on the stage.

Unsurprisingly, she gets some looks at this given her presence here among the vengeful. She seems unperturbed by this, even as she presents her glass to the 'herald of violence', Thaladria for a refill,

"However.... 'what is before me' is the certainty that Gaedran will continue to do to others what was done to us. So, I'm not here for the past, for revenge, well only a little bit. I am here for the children he holds now and the children he will lay hands on tomorrow. I'm not just here to end Gaedran but to end all who stand with him... reduce to nothing the fiend and his meat grinder.", she adds, her voice smooth and infused with humor.

She then pauses for several moments, then .... "Only love will survive.", this odd choice of phrase for annihiliation delivered without humor, clearly heartfelt.

She turns her irridescent gaze, colour set against the white of her skin and dress, colour framed by her black hair and eyebrows.. that and her red lips, to Dante.. "Doubtless why we are all here is written in the Harrow, and so fated to be. Unless this place was handed down to someone who revels in kitsch, I conjure our card benefactor to be too old to undertake the task themselves. Magdh's guiding hand lights the way.", she adds holding up the three central fingers of her right hand, palm forward. Doubtless it signifies something to her.

The mention of Magdh makes sense of the three faces emblem stitched into her robe, looking into past, present and future. Magdh, a Goddess of the First, is a seer rumored to subtly nudge individuals and circumstances in ways that forestall disaster.

Starhawk

Starhawk

"Fighting the darkness of my fallen angel heritage and taking it one day at a time."

AC 12 Touch 12 F-F 10 CMD 11 Fort 4 Ref 4 Will 6 CMB -1 BAB 0  Special DR5 Cold, Electricity and Acid

Temporal Pool 6/6pts

* Rewind: Immediate Action unsuccessful spell from failed concentration, successful save, failed SR contest etc spend 1/2 spell level in pts to regain spell in memory (not components or action)..

Spells

1st (4) Color Spray, Crafter's Fortune, Ears of the City, Feather Fall, Grease, Mage Armor, Magic Missile [opposition], Secluded Grimoire,

Alchemical Items

Alchemist's Fire (4/4)

Condition None

Stella, unbelieveably clean both in herself and in her snow white lace dress, nods as Dante speaks of his experiences, places a comforting hand on Emmelyn's shoulder, not knowing Dante well enough to do so. "I've moved on from what was done to me and mine. I know folk say you shouldn't dwell on what has been done, instead keeping your gaze fixed on what is before you. I agree with this sentiment entirely.", she purrs so melliflously she should be on the stage.

Unsurprisingly, she gets some looks at this given her presence here among the vengeful. She seems unperturbed by this, even as she presents her glass to the 'herald of violence', Thaladria for a refill,

"However.... 'what is before me' is the certainty that Gaedran will continue to do to others what was done to us. So, I'm not here for the past, for revenge, well only a little bit. I am here for the children he holds now and the children he will lay hands on tomorrow. I'm not just here to end Gaedran but to end all who stand with him... reduce to nothing the fiend and his meat grinder.", she adds, her voice smooth and infused with humor.

She then pauses for several moments, then .... "Only love will survive.", this odd choice of phrase for annihiliation delivered without humor, clearly heartfelt.

She turns her irridescent gaze, colour in the white of her skin and dress, colour framed by her black hair and eyebrows.. that and her red lips, to Dante.. "Doubtless why we are all here is written in the Harrow, and so fated to be. Unless this place was handed down to someone who revels in kitsch, I conjure our card benefactor to be too old to undertake the task themselves. Magdh's guiding hand lights the way.", she adds holding up the three central fingers of her right hand, palm forward. Doubtless it signifies something to her.

The mention of Magdh makes sense of the three faces emblem stitched into her robe, looking into past, present and future. Magdh, a Goddess of the First, is a seer rumored to subtly nudge individuals and circumstances in ways that forestall disaster.

Starhawk

Starhawk

Temporal Pool 6/6pts

Spells

Alchemical Items

Alchemist's Fire (4/4)

Condition None

She then pauses for several moments, then .... "Only love will survive.", an odd choice of phrase for annihiliation.

She turns her irridescent gaze, colour in the white of her skin and dress, colour framed by her black hair and eyebrows.. that and her red lips, to Dante.. "Doubtless why we are all here is written in the Harrow, and so fated to be. Unless this place was handed down to someone who revels in kitsch, I conjure our card benefactor to be too old to undertake the task themselves. Magdh's guiding hand lights the way.", she adds holding up the three central fingers of her right hand, palm forward. Doubtless it signifies something to her.

Starhawk

Starhawk

Temporal Pool 6/6pts

Spells

Alchemical Items

Alchemist's Fire (4/4)

Condition None

Unsurprisingly, she gets some looks at this given her presence here among the vengeful. She seems unperturbed by this, even as she presents her her glass to Thaeladria for a refill.

She then pauses for several moments, then .... "Only love will survive.", an odd choice of phrase for annihiliation.

Starhawk

Starhawk

Temporal Pool 6/6pts

Spells

Alchemical Items

Alchemist's Fire (4/4)

Condition None

Unsurprisingly, she gets some looks at this given her presence here among the vengeful. She seems unperturbed by this, even as she presents her her glass to Thaeladria for a refill.

Starhawk

Starhawk

AC 12/(  ) HP 8/8 Init 2 Fort 2 Ref 2 Will 4

Temporal Pool 6/6pts

Spells

Alchemical Items

Alchemist's Fire (4/4)

Condition None

Starhawk

Starhawk

Temporal Pool 6/6pts

Spells

Alchemical Items

Alchemist's Fire (4/4)

Condition None

Starhawk

Starhawk

Temporal Pool 6/6pts

Spells

Alchemical Items

Alchemist's Fire (4/4)

Condition None

"However.... what is before me is the certainty that Gaedran will continue to do to others what was done to us. So, I'm not here for the past, for revenge, well only a little bit. I am here for the children he holds now and the children he will lay hands on tomorrow. I'm not just here to end Gaedran but to end all who stand with him... reduce to nothing the fiend and his meat grinder.", she adds, her voice smooth and infused with humor.