Adding result info / arcane sense query

token_1.png.26f3c40083f39a76adc86a9889eb87a4.pngEllu Minayum

Evasion: 9 | Armor Score: 3 |

Armor Slots ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ | HP ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ | Stress ▣ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ |

Hope ▣ ▣ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐

Passive: Arcane Sense (class)

Reactions: Luckbender (per session)

Token actions this combat: 0

Ellu checked his ears at the slight popping sensation. They hadn't moved too high for pressure to shift, had they? Probably not worth dwelling on. Find the arcanist, deliver the package, and find the next thing to distract from worries left unspoken.

Finding a pliable ear in a new place was something Ellu was more than familiar with. He tapped Kimber on the shoulder to slow enough he could disembark, and used a practiced eye to find a lingering gaze that wasn't guarded, then deployed one of Toosum's old standard strategies for sliding into welcome.

"Oh but you look familiar, at least from the stories I've heard. I think we've an old friend in common, as it were, and I'm hoping you can help me find them. Any idea where the Whitefire Arcanist is lazing about today?"

((OOC: burning a Hope to add +2 from Ellu's "We have an old friend in common" Experience on a Presence roll to try and sweet talk folks into pointing us to the Arcanist. Looks like 26 with Fear. So close to a crit...

EDIT 2: Ellu's Arcane Sense class ability should confirm if the stone pilars are magical. It doesn't appear to need a roll or anything, so I think he just gets some kind of buzz whenever anyone or anything around him is magic.))

Presence with experience))

jkason

jkason

Adding result info.

Hope ▣ ▣ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐

Ellu checked his ears at the slight popping sensation. They hadn't moved too high for pressure to shift, had they? Probably not worth dwelling on. Find the arcanist, deliver the package, and find the next thing to distract from worries left unspoken.

Finding a pliable ear in a new place was something Ellu was more than familiar with. He tapped Kimber on the shoulder to slow enough he could disembark, and used a practiced eye to find a lingering gaze that wasn't guarded, then deployed one of Toosum's old standard strategies for sliding into welcome.

"Oh but you look familiar, at least from the stories I've heard. I think we've an old friend in common, as it were, and I'm hoping you can help me find them. Any idea where the Whitefire Arcanist is lazing about today?"

((OOC: burning a Hope to add +2 from Ellu's "We have an old friend in common" Experience on a Presence roll to try and sweet talk folks into pointing us to the Arcanist. Looks like 26 with Fear. So close to a crit... Presence with experience))

jkason

jkason

Hope ▣ ▣ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐

((OOC: burning a Hope to add +2 from Ellu's "We have an old friend in common" Experience on a Presence roll to try and sweet talk folks into pointing us to the Arcanist.Presence with experience))