Edit History

8w_gremlin

8w_gremlin

An older woman with a thick greying hair, and the hint of fine downy sideburns, balancing the barrel effortlessly on her shoulder, beams at Ellu with a warm smile. "Alright my luver, what a pleasure it is to chat with new faces! Lausa the name, Lausa Stalwind" She stands there and looks up at Ellu "You probably know my cousin Evard, he went off with a lovely fae girl not two summers ago" She seems lost in the moment before looking down at your arms and armour.

"But tell me, before we get into any serious business, let's indulge in a bit of chinwag about those fine tools of the trade you've got there. What are the names of your weapons, and who was skilled enough to forge such beauties?"

Her eyes twinkle with unabated curiosity as she eagerly waits to listen to each party member. "And the year, don't skip on that—every mark on a blade tells a story, doesn’t it? There’s nothing quite like a good tale of metal and fire to stir the soul!" Lausa’s enthusiasm for the history and details of each weapon is infectious, clearly showing her deep appreciation for the art of weapon making.

Finally, seeing that you’re all just as engaged, she leans in closer, lowering her voice with a conspiratorial wink. "Now, about that Whitefire Arcanist you’re looking for, last I saw, they were cosied up by the fire in the tavern. Might still be there, lost in a pint or perhaps a page. You can probably catch them if you hurry—but don’t forget to tell him Lausa sent you, alright my luver?"

8w_gremlin

8w_gremlin

An older woman with a thick greying, balancing the barrel effortlessly on her shoulder, beams at Ellu with a warm smile. "Alright my luver, what a pleasure it is to chat with new faces! Lausa the name, Lausa Stalwind" She stands there and looks up at Ellu "You probably know my cousin Evard, he went off with a lovely fae girl not two summers ago" She seems lost in the moment before looking down at your arms and armour.

"But tell me, before we get into any serious business, let's indulge in a bit of chinwag about those fine tools of the trade you've got there. What are the names of your weapons, and who was skilled enough to forge such beauties?"

Her eyes twinkle with unabated curiosity as she eagerly waits to listen to each party member. "And the year, don't skip on that—every mark on a blade tells a story, doesn’t it? There’s nothing quite like a good tale of metal and fire to stir the soul!" Lausa’s enthusiasm for the history and details of each weapon is infectious, clearly showing her deep appreciation for the art of weapon making.

Finally, seeing that you’re all just as engaged, she leans in closer, lowering her voice with a conspiratorial wink. "Now, about that Whitefire Arcanist you’re looking for, last I saw, they were cosied up by the fire in the tavern. Might still be there, lost in a pint or perhaps a page. You can probably catch them if you hurry—but don’t forget to tell him Lausa sent you, alright my luver?"