Edit History

8w_gremlin

8w_gremlin

Willowveil

Willowveil Piney Warlock 5Willowveil.png.c0d9f74966123026bdb0e69c74e46500.png
image.png.30b924e658ca3da1577a1e996d5a58f6.png

AC: 15 (leather and shield) | HP: 38/38 | Initiative: +2 | Passive Perception: 12 
Spell Slots: 3rd 2/2 | Spell Attack: +7 | Spell DC: 16

As the chill mountain air of Balvonia Pass mingled with the whispers of long-forgotten secrets, the group of relic hunters gathered around a small fire, casting eerie shadows against the rocky terrain. Amidst them, a figure distinct from the others, cloaked in garments woven from the essence of the forest - leaves, vines, and flowers - stood up. Her presence carried a serene yet commanding aura, marked by the subtle rustling of leaves that seemed to follow her movements.

"I am Willowveil," she began, her voice as calm as the forest but carrying the weight of ancient woods. "Once a guardian of the Evergrove Forest, now a seeker of truths long buried beneath sands and sorrows. My journey has led me from the lush whispers of green canopies to these barren, haunted passes, in pursuit of relics that may hold the key to healing lands ravaged by the Mage Wars."

Her eyes, deep and reflective like a forest predator, scanned her companions. "I wield the powers of the Old Wood, granted by the ancient spirits that still murmur through the roots of the world. My abilities allow me to call upon beasts and shades of those who dared desecrate the sanctity of nature—they now serve as guardians on my path."

Willowveil stepped closer to the fire, letting the flickering light catch the greenish glow of intricate tattoos that marked her. "I seek the spire not just for the treasures it may hold, but to uncover lore that might restore the natural order disrupted by centuries of conflict. I walk this path not for glory, but to forestall the encroachment of darkness that threatens to consume what little purity remains in this world."

She paused, allowing her words to sink in among the group, her gaze lingering on the shadowed path ahead. "If the tales are true, and the spirits guide us rightly, our journey will demand more than courage. It will ask for a unity of purpose. For though I have the means to command beasts and shadows, it is together that we must face what lies within the heart of these mountains."

Beside Willowveil, a small creature made of twisted twigs, sharp thorns, and knotted branches crouched silently. Its vaguely humanoid shape, crowned with jagged, vine-like wings, exuded an eerie green glow similar to Willowveil's tattoos. Named Thistlewing, this aspect of nature’s malevolence watched the surroundings with a predatory vigilance, embodying the harsher, unforgiving side of the wild. Its presence served as a stark reminder of the darker forces at Willowveil's command.

Mechanics

Main Hand: Rod of the pact keeper
Off Hand: Wooden shield

Skills Performance +6, Medicine +4, Survival +4, Arcana +3, Deception +3, History +3, Intimidation +3, Nature +3, Persuasion +3, Acrobatics +2, Sleight of Hand +2, Stealth +2, Animal Handling +1, Insight +1, Perception +1, Investigation +0, Religion +0

Action: Your action goes here.
Bonus Action: Your bonus action goes here.
Move: Your movement goes here.
Manipulate: Your one free object interaction goes here.

8w_gremlin

8w_gremlin

Willowveil

Willowveil Piney Warlock 5Willowveil.png.c0d9f74966123026bdb0e69c74e46500.png
image.png.30b924e658ca3da1577a1e996d5a58f6.png

AC: 15 (leather and shield) | HP: 38/38 | Initiative: +2 | Passive Perception: 12 
Spell Slots: 3rd 2/2 | Spell Attack: +7 | Spell DC: 16

As the chill mountain air of Balvonia Pass mingled with the whispers of long-forgotten secrets, the group of relic hunters gathered around a small fire, casting eerie shadows against the rocky terrain. Amidst them, a figure distinct from the others, cloaked in garments woven from the essence of the forest - leaves, vines, and flowers - stood up. Her presence carried a serene yet commanding aura, marked by the subtle rustling of leaves that seemed to follow her movements.

"I am Willowveil," she began, her voice as calm as the forest but carrying the weight of ancient woods. "Once a guardian of the Evergrove Forest, now a seeker of truths long buried beneath sands and sorrows. My journey has led me from the lush whispers of green canopies to these barren, haunted passes, in pursuit of relics that may hold the key to healing lands ravaged by the Mage Wars."

Her eyes, deep and reflective like a forest predator, scanned her companions. "I wield the powers of the Old Wood, granted by the ancient spirits that still murmur through the roots of the world. My abilities allow me to call upon beasts and shades of those who dared desecrate the sanctity of nature—they now serve as guardians on my path."

Willowveil stepped closer to the fire, letting the flickering light catch the greenish glow of intricate tattoos that marked her. "I seek the spire not just for the treasures it may hold, but to uncover lore that might restore the natural order disrupted by centuries of conflict. I walk this path not for glory, but to forestall the encroachment of darkness that threatens to consume what little purity remains in this world."

She paused, allowing her words to sink in among the group, her gaze lingering on the shadowed path ahead. "If the tales are true, and the spirits guide us rightly, our journey will demand more than courage. It will ask for a unity of purpose. For though I have the means to command beasts and shadows, it is together that we must face what lies within the heart of these mountains."

Beside Willowveil, a small creature made of twisted twigs, sharp thorns, and knotted branches crouched silently. Its vaguely humanoid shape, crowned with jagged, vine-like wings, exuded an eerie green glow similar to Willowveil's tattoos. Named Thistlewing, this aspect of nature’s malevolence watched the surroundings with a predatory vigilance, embodying the harsher, unforgiving side of the wild. Its presence served as a stark reminder of the darker forces at Willowveil's command.

Mechanics

Main Hand: Rod of the pact keeper
Off Hand: Wooden shield

Action: Your action goes here.
Bonus Action: Your bonus action goes here.
Move: Your movement goes here.
Manipulate: Your one free object interaction goes here.