Edit History

DragonFriend

DragonFriend

OOC: So while the rules didn't and still don't spell it out, the 2 turns worth of actions to prepare were always fluffed as happening in a ready room before being teleported into the arena, and the player didn't know what he was fighting until their character was teleported. But anyway, I'm going to go with this rpg.stackexchange post, you deal double damage with the readied action attack, and then a separate, normal damage AoO as normal for an opponent leaving your threatened area. Also, no, it doesn't have reach, it is medium sized. I also fixed why the bite attack didn't work, fixed it but the attack missed anyway.

Archon 2-6: Ancient Claws

Reflex Save

The dinosaur is taken surprise by the sudden wave of fire and takes the full brunt of the attack. The creature closes in on Archon 2-6 with a 5' step and again attacks with his maw and other sharp appendages.

Talon Att/Dmg:1d20+7; 1d8+4

Claw x2 att1/att2/dmg1/dmg2:1d20+4; 1d20+4; 1d3+2;1d3+2

Bite att/dmg:1d20+4;2d4+2

Deinonychus Initiative 15: attacking Archon 2-6s, damage taken 4

Archon 2-6 gets an AoO on the deinonychus.

DragonFriend

DragonFriend

OOC: So while the rules didn't and still don't spell it out, the 2 turns worth of actions to prepare were always fluffed as happening in a ready room before being teleported into the arena, and the player didn't know what he was fighting until their character was teleported. But anyway, I'm going to go with this rpg.stackexchange post, you deal double damage with the readied action attack, and then a separate, normal damage AoO as normal for an opponent leaving your threatened area. Also, no, it doesn't have reach, it is medium sized. I also fixed why the bite attack didn't work, fixed it but the attack missed anyway.

Archon 2-6: Ancient Claws

Reflex Save

Deinonychus Initiative 15: charging Archon 2-6s, damage taken 0