Edit History

The Shriek

E_WKSkvWYAQGOX1.jpg:largeYou know, not much can give Sergio pause when the Shriek is out and about but this is one of them. The kid was more scared then the target was. He actually feels a little guilty about that, was he being just as guilty of treating People like they're things?

The kid's been traumatized enough, let's see if he can change that. He flexes his power again, to reach for the inner demon. Sticking to dark places, maybe the guy will see him if he looks. But if just as a silhouette it would be to his advantage anyway.

The Child Can Make As Much Noise As They Like Tonight, You're Not Coming Back.

The sound comes out like an evil low raspy sound, like something with a deeper throat then a human one was trying to sound human for now. And it wasn't quite doing it right.

This House Has Seen Enough Fear. Your Turn. You want to live to see the Sunrise? The closest Holy Ground is the Cemetary to the Southeast.

Run.

Run.

RUN.

OOC

Sheet

Presense Attack? How's that work? Roll 8d6 plus modifiers and hope it clears the guy's PRE or EGO score, whichever you deem more appropriate?

I think I'm going to roll 8d6 + 1d6 (Violence) + 1d6 (Psychological Complication in Shriek's favor) + 1d6 (Power) + 1d6 (Siloquiy) = 12d6 to just scare the guy into running. Whether into traffic is another question.

The Shriek

E_WKSkvWYAQGOX1.jpg:largeYou know, not much can give Sergio pause when the Shriek is out and about but this is one of them. The kid was more scared then the target was. He actually feels a little guilty about that, was he being just as guilty of treating People like they're things?

The kid's been traumatized enough, let's see if he can change that. He flexes his power again, to reach for the inner demon. Sticking to dark places, maybe the guy will see him if he looks. But if just as a silhouette it would be to his advantage anyway.

The sound comes out like an evil low raspy sound, like something with a deeper throat then a human one was trying to sound human for now. And it wasn't quite doing it right.

This House Has Seen Enough Fear. Your Turn. You want to live to Sunrise? The closest Holy Ground is the Cemetary to the Southeast.

Run.

Run.

RUN.

OOC

Sheet

Presense Attack? How's that work? Roll 8d6 plus modifiers and hope it clears the guy's PRE or EGO score, whichever you deem more appropriate?

I think I'm going to roll 8d6 + 1d6 (Violence) + 1d6 (Psychological Complication in Shriek's favor) + 1d6 (Power) + 1d6 (Siloquiy) = 12d6 to just scare the guy into running. Whether into traffic is another question.

The Shriek

This House Has Seen Enough Fear. Your Turn. The closest Holy Ground is the Cemetary to the Southeast.

Run.

Run.

RUN.

OOC

Sheet