Edit History

From a side passage, ritually used by the Exalted Pod to enter the festivities after the swapping of professors, enters Vuk Cssskk Tyculhajodejana. However, their entrance has changed much. Long ago at Hex1, the Pod entered as a stiff, shuffling bunch. Their heads bobbing about like a flock of flamingos, taking stuttering steps on their hind legs in an attempt at a humanoid effigy.

Now, at Hex4, their approach is quite different. Vuk, the exalted speaker leads in a light four-legged trot. Others behind walk at a slower cadence, their near-completely silvered fur and slight limps betraying their age. And bringing up the rear, the Durat representatives of the Church and Policy follow, sitting in hover-chairs.

Behind them, a different Pod follows. Same in number, but younger in age. They follow, their heads lashing about as they take in the new scene.

The Exalted pod makes its way to the side of Queen Constance and speaks, "Ah, it has been long. It warms old bones to be with you yet again. Though you barely look a day the elder. It is fitting that you bring one for mellification before us on this day. For us, this is a time of ending, and beginning. To us, it was long ago that we stepped into this hall for the first time- and yet I remember it so clearly. And how could I not, with a bomb on the doorstep?"

The old pod chuckles, and gathers itself. "But I should get to business before I fall deep into reminiscences. I have grown old, Constance, and my time left is little. Smaller still is my time as the Exalted. And so it comes to pass that I shall be replaced. Following my path in the cycle that has transpired for centuries in past. But I am not so old that I lose the honor of introducing you to the future Exalted. Behold, I present Bok Gvcboz Tihimfrejunklscare.

The younger pod, now introduced as future Exalted, move in a synchronous gesture of meeting and welcome. "We've heard much of you from our elder. You have been good to our people. We hope that we shall be good to each other."

The older pod smiles. "Bok comes from the same stock such as I. They have learned well, and already make the STAR RATS proud. We've been awaiting this day eagerly, and hope you will welcome them as you did us."

"And there is one other matter."  The Exalted Pod moves closer, and speaks softly. "Should you wish, we would be delighted to leave this Durat in your care." The Durats of the Exalted Pod Gesture to the Speaker Supreme. "Something new has been found in the far reaches of Badal. A beautiful substance known as XQI. It allows others to participate in the practice of wising, even if they are not of Durat blood."

"Vuk Tynappus is the youngest of us, and best-spoken. They were elected by the popular will of the Durat Population, and bring with them a love of music and a beautiful voice. Should you wish to bring them into your personhood, we would be honored if you wised with them. This is not a decision to make lightly, and you are free to refuse. Acceptance of this would change you, but it would expand your being. We are prepared to offer you enough XQI to sustain the bond as long as you like. And with your Royal Jelly, we expect you could keep Vuk with you so long as you see fit."

"This is not something ever done before." This is made apparent, as Bok wears an expression of shock. But they do not move to protest, the word of the Exalted pod is law. The Exalted continues. "This is not something ever considered before. But if you are inclined, we would love to bind our bond in wising, the most sacred of Durat tradition."

At some other time, the STAR RATS vote.

They abstain from voting on the GCC amendment, having interest neither for nor against.

The vote in favor of the ARK amendment. A much needed change.

At some other time in the evening

Bok makes their way to Ordo Roberts. "Greetings, mellowed one. We wish to suggest to the bees. Knowledge and happenings flow throughout Tekhum, but many are lost. The bees have created a beautiful infrastructure for the collection of knowledge. We would be most grateful if this infrastructure was extended to hold tidings of geopolitical events."

From a side passage, ritually used by the Exalted Pod to enter the festivities after the swapping of professors, enters Vuk Cssskk Tyculhajodejana. However, their entrance has changed much. Long ago at Hex1, the Pod entered as a stiff, shuffling bunch. Their heads bobbing about like a flock of flamingos, taking stuttering steps on their hind legs in an attempt at a humanoid effigy.

Now, at Hex4, their approach is quite different. Vuk, the exalted speaker leads in a light four-legged trot. Others behind walk at a slower cadence, their near-completely silvered fur and slight limps betraying their age. And bringing up the rear, the Durat representatives of the Church and Policy follow, sitting in hover-chairs.

Behind them, a different Pod follows. Same in number, but younger in age. They follow, their heads lashing about as they take in the new scene.

The Exalted pod makes its way to the side of Queen Constance and speaks, "Ah, it has been long. It warms old bones to be with you yet again. Though you barely look a day the elder. It is fitting that you bring one for mellification before us on this day. For us, this is a time of ending, and beginning. To us, it was long ago that we stepped into this hall for the first time- and yet I remember it so clearly. And how could I not, with a bomb on the doorstep?"

The old pod chuckles, and gathers itself. "But I should get to business before I fall deep into reminiscences. I have grown old, Constance, and my time left is little. Smaller still is my time as the Exalted. And so it comes to pass that I shall be replaced. Following my path in the cycle that has transpired for centuries in past. But I am not so old that I lose the honor of introducing you to the future Exalted. Behold, I present Bok Gvcboz Tihimfrejunklscare.

The younger pod, now introduced as future Exalted, move in a synchronous gesture of meeting and welcome. "We've heard much of you from our elder. You have been good to our people. We hope that we shall be good to each other.

The older pod smiles. "Bok comes from the same stock such as I. They have learned well, and already make the STAR RATS proud. We've been awaiting this day eagerly, and hope you will welcome them as you did us.

"And there is one other matter."  The Exalted Pod moves closer, and speaks softly. "Should you wish, we would be delighted to leave this Durat in your care." The Durats of the Exalted Pod Gesture to the Speaker Supreme. "Something new has been found in the far reaches of Badal. A beautiful substance known as XQI. It allows others to participate in the practice of wising, even if they are not of Durat blood."

"Vuk Tynappus is the youngest of us, and best-spoken. They were elected by the popular will of the Durat Population, and bring with them a love of music and a beautiful voice. Should you wish to bring them into your personhood, we would be honored if you wised with them. This is not a decision to make lightly, and you are free to refuse. Acceptance of this would change you, but it would expand your being. We are prepared to offer you enough XQI to sustain the bond as long as you like. And with your Royal Jelly, we expect you could keep Vuk with you so long as you see fit."

"This is not something ever done before." This is made apparent, as Bok wears an expression of shock. But they do not move to protest, the word of the Exalted pod is law. The Exalted continues. "This is not something ever considered before. But if you are inclined, we would love to bind our bond in wising, the most sacred of Durat tradition.

They abstain from voting on the GCC amendment, having interest neither for nor against.

Bok makes their way to Ordo Roberts. "Greetings, mellowed one. We wish to suggest to the bees. Knowledge and happenings flow throughout Tekhum, but many are lost. The bees have created a beautiful infrastructure for the collection of knowledge. We would be most grateful if this infrastructure was extended to hold tidings of geopolitical events."

The younger pod, now introduced as future Exalted, move in a synchronous gesture of meeting and welcome. "We've heard much of you from our elders. You have been good to our people. We hope that we shall be good to each other.

The older pod smiles. "Bok comes from the same stock such as I. They have learned well, and already make the STAR RATS proud. We've been awaiting this day eagerly, and hope you will welcome them as you did us.

"This is not something ever done before." This is made apparent, as Bok wears an expression of shock. But they do not move to protest, the word of the Exalted pod is law. The Exalted continues. "This is not something ever considered before. But if you are inclined, we would love to bind our bond in wising, the most sacred of Durat tradition.