Edit History

1432391528_KeeperAnam-Token.png.3ca6574cd64c61d038c1e48d7d8b0612.png~ Keeper Anam, Wandering Ascetic ~

Keeper readily accepts the gifted amulet from Ne'charri. He takes a moment to glance it over, eyes obviously enraptured with its beauty. There is a bit of a glisten and and twinkle in his aged eyes. He brings it close to chest, right next to his heart and offers a simple, "Thank you, friend. I'll treasure this forever. It's beautiful." He can't help but smile even though Ne'charri's back is already turned and walking away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the border of the woods, Keeper hands back Sharpe his flask and pauses to consider Sharpe's question. "There is merit to both choices, but I think we should opt for whatever method preserves the most life. I believe that might be to enter the forest and stop what we can on the way to the druids."

OOC: none

Stats

Character: Sheet, Thread

HP: 84/84

Hands: staff

Initiative: +3
Perception: +14

AC: 27
Flat: 21
Touch: 23

CMD: 30
FCMD: 24
+2 disarm
+2 grapple
+2 trip

Fort: +13
Reflex: +8
Will: +17

Spell Resist: +13 Evil Outsiders

1432391528_KeeperAnam-Token.png.3ca6574cd64c61d038c1e48d7d8b0612.png~ Keeper Anam, Wandering Ascetic ~

Keeper readily accepts the gifted amulet from Ne'charri. He takes a moment to glance it over, eyes obviously enraptured with it's beauty. There is a bit of a glisten and and twinkle in his aged eyes. He brings it close to chest, right next to his heart and offers a simple, "Thank you, friend. I'll treasure this forever. It's a beautiful." He can't help but smile even though Ne'charri's back is already turned and walking away.

At the border of the woods, Keeper hands back Sharpe his flask and pauses to consider Sharpe's question. "There is merit to both choices, but I think we should opt for whatever method preserves the most life. I believe that might be to enter the forest and stop what we can on the way to the druids."

Stats

AC: 27
Touch: 23

CMD: 30
+2 disarm
+2 grapple
+2 trip

Fort: +13
Reflex: +8
Will: +17

Spell Resist: +13 Evil Outsiders

Keeper readily accepts the gifted amulet from Ne'charri. He takes a moment to glance it over, eyes obviously enraptured with it's beauty. There is a bit of a glisten and and twinkle in his aged eyes. He brings it close to chest, right next to his heart and offers a simple, "Thank you, friend. I'll treasure this forever. It's a beautiful." He can't help but smile even though Ne'charri's back is already turned and walking away.

Stats

AC: 26
Touch: 22

CMD: 29