Edit History

On 4/29/2024 at 8:56 AM, cailano said:

That sounds like Jade Regent, which is still one of my favorite campaigns that I've run. It was definitely a road trip of a game; every module had a different setting. I'd put it firmly in the adventure path box but with some sandbox elements. In fact, that was exactly the game I was thinking of when I wrote that description.

I joined that AP late as a replacement. Not sure how far we actually got - game seems to have petered out - we were last in a viking city

i had a Kitsune sorcerer - but the enchant spells weren't that helpful so far; plus i should have had the tian (?) language from the start

On 4/29/2024 at 8:56 AM, cailano said:

That sounds like Jade Regent, which is still one of my favorite campaigns that I've run. It was definitely a road trip of a game; every module had a different setting. I'd put it firmly in the adventure path box but with some sandbox elements. In fact, that was exactly the game I was thinking of when I wrote that description.

I joined that AP late as a replacement. Not sure how far we actually got - game seems to have petered out - we were last in a viking city

i had a Kitsune sorcerer - but the enchant spells were that helpful so far; plus i should have had the tian (?) language from the start

cybersavant

cybersavant

13 hours ago, cailano said:

I joined that AP late as a replacement. Not sure how far we actually got - gems seems to have petered out - we were last in a viking city

i had a Kitsune sorcerer - but the enchant spells were that helpful so far; plus i should have had the tian (?) language from the start