Edit History

Grudge

Grudge

7 hours ago, Rudolf said:

Off to a great start.

Offical moderator comments:

1) Since you’re a goliath, please indicate the sizes of your weapons. That’s the price for a large MW greataxe, but we want to be crystal clear.

2) To make life easier for the judges, can you either provide a link to Tome of Battle (if that’s allowed), or a quick description of your strikes and maneuvers. We don’t need everything, just a hint, like ‘Mountain hammer: bypass DR’. Not all GMs know that book well.

3) What do those flaws do?

Unofficial 2cp:

I like when the picture is also on the character sheet. ; )

Most of those things are done just not in both places since some can't be. All weapons are indicated Large on the sheet, all Maneuvers and stances are OOC here on the app so just click on any of them and you will get in paste from the book everything about them, from prerequisites, whether are they full action, standard, immediate... The same goes for flaws just press say Grudge Keeper and it will show what it does. I'll add a pic on the sheet it's not an issue.

As an aside for GM's in the Template I have that little thingy on the bottom "Tools of the Trade" There are all weapons with the mods, sizes (except Medium since I take it as a default), damage etc and if they have it OOC of spells and Maneuvers so everything is there. If Gms peek there there should not need to go and look anywhere else.

Grudge

Grudge

Off to a great start.

1) Since you’re a goliath, please indicate the sizes of your weapons. That’s the price for a large MW greataxe, but we want to be crystal clear.

2) To make life easier for the judges, can you either provide a link to Tome of Battle (if that’s allowed), or a quick description of your strikes and maneuvers. We don’t need everything, just a hint, like ‘Mountain hammer: bypass DR’. Not all GMs know that book well.

Unofficial 2cp:

Most of those things are done just not in both places since some can't be. All weapons are indicated Large on the sheet, all Maneuvers and stances are OOC here on the app so just click on any of them and you will get paste from the book everything about them, from prerequisites, whether are they full action, standard, immediate... The same goes for flaws just press say Grudge Keeper and it will show what it does. I'll add a pic on the sheet it's not an issue.

Grudge

Grudge

Off to a great start.

Unofficial 2cp:

Most of those things are done just not in both places since some can't be. All weapons are indicated Large on the sheet, all Maneuvers and stances are OOC here on the app so just click on any of them and you will get pasted from the book everything about them, from prerequisites, whether are they full action, standard, immediate... The same goes for flaws just press say Grudge Keeper and it will show what it does. I'll add a pic on the sheet it's not an issue.