Blood on the Vine Tavern

Gregorotto

Use this for out of character discussion!

To those who made it into the game, welcome! Let's get started on specifics of character creation.

• Level 1 characters, obviously. For Stats, either Standard Array or 27 point buy (which are the same thing).
  • Feel free to use my D&D Beyond Campaign here.
  • Equipment is either standard for class or roll in your thread.
  • Custom Lineage elements must be discussed in advance.
  • Feats are naturally going to be used. Multiclassing is allowed, eventually, but you're level 1 right now.
  • Class Variant Options are open if you want. Talk amongst yourselves.
  • In your private thread, give me three things your character wants, and three things you want for your character in this this game.

We have the weekend to build characters, and we'll launch on Monday. Everyone cool with that? I'm looking forward to it!

As is a tradition of mine, I present: us!

I had to cheat a little with Shazzar, since Heroforge still doesn't have a decal or anything for a fade. Tried using splatter decals, but... ehh. I just threw a hood on him. It seemed the lesser evil for now.

Scene (28).png

Altair Abd al Aziz-portrait.pngDynaheir Wave-portrait.pngShazzar-portrait.pngGiselle Kelyre-portrait.png

Joliet-portrait.pngSulimann-portrait.pngSamuel Blessing-portrait.png

Edited by Kavonde
Pictures a wee bit too big. (see edit history)

@Gregorotto

Some questions about starting gear, considering that I'm taking the equipment from background and class:

1. May we swap out items for cash? Shazzar is starting with 10 each of torches and rations in the Explorer's Pack. He doesn't need so many, maybe only 3-5 of each.
  2. May Shazzar start with a familiar? The Find Familiar spell has a material component that costs 10gp, and Shazzar has 10gp extra. I'm ok with spending it so he starts with the familiar already cast.