Blood on the Vine Tavern

Gregorotto

On rolls: the way Baldr does rolls is a bit different from what most of us are used to. You typically make your post, then roll, and the roll is included on your post (see the top right corner of your post? There's a dice button. Click it and fill it out accordingly).

Alternatives for those who prefer to roll before they post (you can always edit your post to include your results and such and not include any text, that's entirely conceivable):

1.) Roll here, or I can provide a thread

2.) Roll on Discord using Avrae. Use the command !roll 1dx+x to do whatever, and include the results in your post, Discord keeps the roll forever.

I'm open to other ideas.

29 minutes ago, Mamori23 said:

@GreysonWulffe Do you want to take the dance first with her or I as the music Gregorotto chosen I'd think make Altair want say screw it and dance since it reminds him so much of home. 

Shazzar will dance since the music has a slower portion that he can follow. And he's got +2 Dex so he's still limber enough. :D

8 minutes ago, GreysonWulffe said:

Shazzar will dance since the music has a slower portion that he can follow. And he's got +2 Dex so he's still limber enough. 😄

Show 'em what those Wizards do at Candle Keep!

10 hours ago, Mamori23 said:

Show 'em what those Wizards do at Candle Keep!

I mean... old folks in isolation... their minds filled with limitless, uninhibited imagination... with no eyes watching...

You really don't wanna see what we do at Candlekeep...

2 hours ago, GreysonWulffe said:

I mean... old folks in isolation... their minds filled with limitless, uninhibited imagination... with no eyes watching...

You really don't wanna see what we do at Candlekeep...

...I am suddenly filled with great fear 😨

Chylopan has informed me via Discord that, due to a death in the family, he will be stepping away from the game. I wish him all the best in his time of grieving.

My next steps are unknown, beyond posting. If someone wants to roll the checks for Samuel using his stat block, do so, but he won't be joining us in the Mists.

• 1 month later...