Edit History

FrancisJohn

FrancisJohn

We will be taking action on color selection. The primary goal is to make a "default palette" that's pleasant to each of the themes, so it likely won't be exactly like OGMW (which only had one theme to match), but it'll be better than the out-of-the-box set.

Awesome, that's great to hear!

As far as the editor remembering the last selected color... maybe. It's probably technically possible but it would mean we would have to write a custom version of the color picker code (and then maintain it), so it's going to be much lower on the list than "full dice functionality" and "having a proper advertisement system" and "being able to change game status and archive games".

I guess those things might be a little more important. Just a tad.

Other random unrelated note: I appreciate how pictures that get attached to posts are simply embedded in the post, as opposed to the old site where the you see the picture and the attachment.

FrancisJohn

FrancisJohn

We will be taking action on color selection. The primary goal is to make a "default palette" that's pleasant to each of the themes, so it likely won't be exactly like OGMW (which only had one theme to match), but it'll be better than the out-of-the-box set.

Awesome, that's great to hear!

As far as the editor remembering the last selected color... maybe. It's probably technically possible but it would mean we would have to write a custom version of the color picker code (and then maintain it), so it's going to be much lower on the list than "full dice functionality" and "having a proper advertisement system" and "being able to change game status and archive games".

I guess those things might be a little more important. Just a tad.

Other random unrelated note: I appreciate how pictures that get attached to posts are simply embedded in the post, as opposed to the old site where the you see the picture and the attachment.