Edit History

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

spacer.png

"Top'a da marnin' to yea lass," was the first greeting the halfling had hollared from behind the bar, as she was seen there busying with wiping some mugs clean and putting them away.

Had the barmaid been any lick into her middle age, she certainly didn't show it.  "Well dar's'a plenty ta git busy with'ere in Sandpoint if ye know where'ta look, love.  But if say I was you, I'd say let's getcha sorted out one shoe atta time, eh?"

"Now, we got us a nice Lost Coast omelette, or some soup n' noodles on the menu for breakfast.  Dat is, unless ye'd like'ta freshen up first."

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

spacer.png

"Top'a da marnin' to yea lass," was the first greeting the halfling had hollared from behind the bar, as she was seen there busying with wiping some mugs clean and putting them away.

Had the barmaid been any lick into her middle age, she certainly didn't show it.  "Well thar's'a plenty ta git busy with'ere in Sandpoint if ye know where'ta look, love.  But if say I was you, I'd say let's getcha sorted out one shoe atta time, eh?"

"Now, we got us a nice Lost Coast omelette, or some soup n' noodles on the menu for breakfast.  That is, unless ye'd like'ta freshen up first."

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

spacer.png

Had the barmaid been any lick into her middle age, she certainly didn't show it.  "Well thar's'a plenty ta git busy with'ere in Sandpoint if ye know where'ta look, love.  But if say I was you, I'd say let's getcha sorted out one shoe atta time, eh?"

"Now, we got us a nice Lost Coast omelette, or some soup n' noodles on the menu for breakfast.  That is, unless ye'd like'ta freshen up first."

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

spacer.png

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

spacer.png

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

spacer.png