Edit History

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

spacer.png

Inside the common room, the halfling gives a knowing smile to the half-elven lady, and proceeds to give her directions to the bath, "Ya see dem stairs behind yeh love?  Take dem up enn’a ‘ang a fast left.  Go down de ‘allway and take another left.  First ‘ole to ya left, go innit, and back down dere stairs, ennden da bath is de ‘ole on yer right.  Ya can't miss it."

With a wink, she moves to poke her head into the kitchen.

spacer.png

"Ameiko dear, we have an order up fer an omelette, but it's no hurry, lassie wants to freshen up with a bath afore eatin'."  Bethana beckons into into the kitchen.

Nodding an acknowledgement to her front staff, Ameiko then looks over to Lars with a smile that could light up the whole kitchen, "Of course I do!  And it's good to see you too...  It's Lars, isn't it?"

"Okay, you've got what, I'd say around, four pounds of meat on those?  Sure!  I'll take'em!  You can just hand them off to my sister over there."  Ameiko's hands positively fly as they whip up some ingredients.  Some large sweet peppers, onions, scallions, and ham get sautéed over a large round-bottomed pan, before they get transferred into another flat pan where some scrambled eggs have just begun to cook.

As she folds the omelette and sprinkles a spot of cheese on top, she calls out to Noriko from behind, catching her just as she moves through the kitchen into the common room, "And what do you think YOU'RE doing young lady?  Hurry up and go get our friend here his two and a half gold he's earned."

[[ Map: The Rusty Dragon ]]

(( Lars, please add 2gp 5sp to your inventory.  We shall consider this amount part of the result of a Profession check to earn weekly income, should you wish to make that check at any point. ))

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

spacer.png

Inside the common room, the halfling gives a knowing smile to the half-elven lady, and proceeds to give her directions to the bath, "Ya see dem stairs behind yeh love?  Take dem up and hang a fast left.  Go down de hallway and take another left.  First door to ya left, go innit, and back down dere stairs, ennden da bath is the door on yer right.  Ya can't miss it."

spacer.png

"Ameiko dear, we have an order up fer an omelette, but it's no hurry, lassie wants to freshen up with a bath afore eatin'."  Bethana beckons into into the kitchen.

Nodding an acknowledgement to her front staff, Ameiko then looks over to Lars with a smile that could light up the whole kitchen, "Of course I do!  And it's good to see you too...  It's Lars, isn't it?"

"Okay, you've got what, I'd say around, four pounds of meat on those?  Sure!  I'll take'em!  You can just hand them off to my sister over there."  Ameiko's hands positively fly as they whip up some ingredients.  Some large sweet peppers, onions, scallions, and ham get sautéed over a large round-bottomed pan, before they get transferred into another flat pan where some scrambled eggs have just begun to cook.

As she folds the omelette and sprinkles a spot of cheese on top, she calls out to Noriko from behind, catching her just as she moves through the kitchen into the common room, "And what do you think YOU'RE doing young lady?  Hurry up and go get our friend here his two and a half gold he's earned."

(( Lars, please add 2gp 5sp to your inventory.  We shall consider this amount part of the result of a Profession check to earn weekly income, should you wish to make that check at any point. ))

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

spacer.png

Inside the common room, the halfling gives a knowing smile to the half-elven lady, and proceeds to give her directions to the bath, "Ya see dem stairs behind yeh love?  Take dem up and hang a fast left.  Go down the hallway and take another left.  First door to ya left, go innit, and back down dere stairs, ennden the bath is the door on yer right.  Ya can't miss it."

spacer.png

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

spacer.png

Inside the common room, the halfling gives a knowing smile to the half-elven lady, and proceeds to give her directions to the bath, "Ya see dem stairs behind yeh love?  Take dem up and hang a fast left.  Go down the hallway and take another left.  First door to ya left, go innit, and back down dere stairs, ennden the bath is the door on yer right.  Ya can't miss it."

spacer.png

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

spacer.png

spacer.png

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

spacer.png

spacer.png

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

spacer.png

spacer.png

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

spacer.png

spacer.png

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

spacer.png

spacer.png

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

spacer.png

spacer.png