Edit History

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Darhana Only

spacer.png

Not long after Darhana has entered the bath, the halfling’s familiar voice beckons from outside the bathroom door, “Ah brought yeh some hot water dere missey, darn right emptied da ol’ slut too.”

“Ah’ll just leave it in dis here bucket, but ya best be gittin’ on yer wincy if ya dun want it to get cold now.”

Lars & Noriko Only

spacer.png

Yo妹ちゃんLil’ sis, you listening? You could probably actually learn something useful from this one you know.” The sisterly love is sometimes tough and rough around the edges, but at the end of the day Ameiko absolutely means well.

”Oh no no, those are things from Galtan cuisine. I have a book here I picked up some time ago if you ever want to try some of the recipes.” Ameiko flashes a grin at Lars as she places another omelette onto a plate, “You know, you make a good point. I might try grilling instead.“

Making a demure head tilt in Noriko’s direction, she offers the plate over to Lars, “Care for breakfast?”

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Darhana Only

spacer.png

Not long after Darhana has entered the bath, the halfling’s familiar voice beckons from outside the bathroom door, “Ah brought yeh some hot water dere missey, darn right emptied the kettle too.”

“Ah’ll just leave it in dis here bucket, but ya best be gittin’ on yer wincy if ya dun want it to get cold now.”

Lars & Noriko Only

spacer.png

Yo妹ちゃんLil’ sis, you listening? You could probably actually learn something useful from this one you know.” The sisterly love is sometimes tough and rough around the edges, but at the end of the day Ameiko absolutely means well.

”Oh no no, those are things from Galtan cuisine. I have a book here I picked up some time ago if you ever want to try some of the recipes.” Ameiko flashes a grin at Lars as she places another omelette onto a plate, “You know, you make a good point. I might try grilling instead.“

Making a demure head tilt in Noriko’s direction, she offers the plate over to Lars, “Care for breakfast?”

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Darhana Only

spacer.png

Not long after Darhana has entered the bath, the halfling’s familiar voice beckons from outside the bathroom door, “Ah brought yeh some hot water dere missey, darn right emptied the kettle too.”

Lars & Noriko Only

spacer.png

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Darhana Only

spacer.png

Lars & Noriko Only

spacer.png

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Darhana Only
spacer.png

Lars & Noriko Only

spacer.png