Edit History

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

spacer.pngJust as Bianca had sat down, the door swung open yet again hot on her heels, letting in a well dressed older man carrying a yellow cane of yellowish wood, who immediately gives off an air of educated and muted sophistication.

Ameiko barely had time to give Bianca a proper greeting before moving toward the new arrival, where an exchange of a curt nod precedes its verbal counterpart. “Good morning Madam Kaino. I expect you have fresh pastries for sale this morning?”

“Good morning Sebastien. Yes of course we do.” Ameiko straightens her apron, wiping off her hands on a tea towel she had tucked into her belt as she makes her way back behind the bar area near the kitchen, “I have apple fritters and cream puffs this morning, and I had a little shipment of maple syrup come in from Ustalav last week, so I experimented a little and made some maple cookies. How’s Runa doing?”

"Good, good. We shall have two of each then please, and a half dozen of the cookies if you'll be so kind." Sebastien replies as Ameiko calls back into the kitchen for Noriko to bring out some of the baked goods.

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

spacer.pngJust as Bianca had sat down, the door swung open yet again hot on her heels, letting in a well dressed older man carrying a yellow cane of yellowish wood, who immediately gives off an air of educated and muted sophistication.

Ameiko barely has time to give Bianca a proper greeting before moving toward the new arrival, where an exchange of a curt nod precedes its verbal counterpart. “Good morning Madam Kaino. I expect you have fresh pastries for sale this morning?”

“Good morning Sebastien. Yes of course we do.” Ameiko straightens her apron, wiping off her hands on a tea towel she had tucked into her belt as she makes her way back behind the bar area near the kitchen, “I have apple fritters and cream puffs this morning, and I had a little shipment of maple syrup come in from Ustalav last week, so I experimented a little and made some maple cookies. How’s Runa doing?”

"Good, good. We shall have two of each then please, and a half dozen of the cookies if you'll be so kind." Sebastien replies as Ameiko calls back into the kitchen for Noriko to bring out some of the baked goods.

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Ameiko barely has time to give Bianca a proper greeting before moving toward the new arrival, where an exchange of a curt nod precedes its verbal counterpart. “Good morning Madam Kaino. I expect you have fresh pastries for sale this morning?”