Edit History

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Bianca, Darhana & Kaichar only

spacer.png“Why, ‘coarse ye can ‘ave meat, ducky!” The halfling giggled, taken aback by the strange tiefling’s child-like directness and half-sentences, “‘Ows ye like it, inna soup with noodles, or inna toss’a eggs?”

The barmaid split her attention expertly as Darhana called for her to bring some cream puffs, “Yes m’love. I’ll come’n drop’em on ya in a shake or two.”

spacer.pngSeeing that Ameiko had seemingly gotten herself quite busy all of a sudden, Sandru whistles low under his breath in some fashion of disbelief, continues watching for a few moments, then shrugs and moves over closer to where Darhana’s seated at the table, “So, any luck?”

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

spacer.png“Why, ‘coarse ye can ‘ave meat, ducky!” The halfling giggled, taken aback by the strange tiefling’s child-like directness and half-sentences, “‘Ows ye like it, inna soup with noodles, or inna toss’a eggs?”

The barmaid split her attention expertly as Darhana called for her to bring some cream puffs, “Yes m’love. I’ll come’n drop’em on ya in a shake or two.”

spacer.pngSeeing that Ameiko had seemingly gotten herself quite busy all of a sudden, Sandru whistles low under his breath in some fashion of disbelief, continues watching for a few moments, then shrugs and moves over closer to where Darhana’s seated at the table, “So, any luck?”

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

spacer.pngSeeing that Ameiko had seemingly gotten herself quite busy all of a sudden, Sandru shrugs and moves over closer to where Darhana’s seated at the table, “So, any luck?”

iantruesilver

iantruesilver