Edit History

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

spacer.pngAmeiko and Sebastien continue in polite conversation, as Noriko brings some of the baked goods out to the front. "Mistress has been deep in study lately. Though keeping current with town business, she seems to have developed some interest in that odd job that the town council had posted a flyer for yesterday. From the sounds of it, the workers at the Pyre may have experienced some trouble during their restoration efforts."

"Oh, you mean the old crypt? I had heard the council wanted to do some cleaning up in there, but I didn't know they actually went ahead with it. I wonder what could’ve happened?" Carefully packaging up the treats, Ameiko hands the small basket over to Sebastien, and a prompt exchange of goods for coin is made.

spacer.png

spacer.png spacer.png spacer.png

"The council hasn’t been very forthcoming with details Madam. Judging from the ad, I am inclined to believe they want to keep it that way.” With that, he fished out a piece of paper from a pocket inside his suit jacket, unfolding it and pushing it across the bar towards the innkeeper, “However from what I've been told by counsellor Scarnetti, some of the men have fled the job site and are refusing to go back."

Noriko Only

spacer.png

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

spacer.pngAmeiko and Sebastien continue in polite conversation, as Noriko brings some of the baked goods out to the front. "Mistress has been deep in study lately. Though keeping current with town business, she seems to have developed some interest in that odd job that the town council had posted a flyer for yesterday. From the sounds of it, the workers at the Pyre may have experienced some trouble during their restoration efforts."

"Oh, you mean the old crypt? I had heard the council wanted to do some cleaning up in there, but I didn't know they actually went ahead with it. I wonder what could’ve happened?" Carefully packaging up the treats, Ameiko hands the small basket over to Sebastien, and a prompt exchange of goods for coin is made.

spacer.png

"The council hasn’t been very forthcoming with details Madam. Judging from the ad, I am inclined to believe they want to keep it that way.” With that, he fished out a piece of paper from a pocket inside his suit jacket, unfolding it and pushing it across the bar towards the innkeeper, “However from what I've been told by counsellor Scarnetti, some of the men have fled the job site and are refusing to go back."

Noriko Only

spacer.png

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

spacer.png

Noriko Only

spacer.png

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

spacer.png

Noriko Only

spacer.png

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

spacer.png

Noriko Only

spacer.png

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

"Oh, you mean the old crypt? I had heard the council wanted to do some cleaning up in there, but I didn't know they actually went ahead with it. I wonder what could’ve happened?" Carefully packaging up the treats, Ameiko hands the small basket over to Sebastien, and a prompt exchange of goods for coin is made.spacer.png

Noriko Only

spacer.png

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

spacer.png"Oh, you mean the old crypt? I had heard the council wanted to do some cleaning up in there, but I didn't know they actually went ahead with it. I wonder what could’ve happened?" Carefully packaging up the treats, Ameiko hands the small basket over to Sebastien, and a prompt exchange of goods for coin is made.

Noriko Only

spacer.png

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

spacer.png"Oh, you mean the old crypt? I had heard the council wanted to do some cleaning up in there, but I didn't know they actually went ahead with it. I wonder what could’ve happened?" Carefully packaging up the treats, Ameiko hands the small basket over to Sebastien, and a prompt exchange of goods for coin is made.

Noriko Only

spacer.png

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Noriko Only

spacer.png