Edit History

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

spacer.pngIndicating the direction of the bar were Ameiko and Noriko are serving their most recent customer, Sandru suggested to Darhana as he put up a grin, “Sounds to me like your luck might just be about to change.”

spacer.png“I gather the Town Council has its own reasons for remaining somewhat vague, young Miss Kaino.” At the bar, the grizzled gentleman answered the excited Noriko’s suspicious inquiry, “The matter around renovating the Pyre is perhaps sensitive, especially to Varisians, and so requires a certain amount of discretion. There’s no perceivable need to raise any unnecessary panic this close to the Swallowtail Festival, over something that may yet turn out to be just an empty scare.”

“Well you’re welcome to solicit as usual, Sebastien.” At the bar, Ameiko and her customer were still conversing, though the topic of discussion sounds to have shifted to a different kind of business than that of baked goods, “And I’ll be happy to lodge and feed your group, granted the usual agreement with Council applies.”

spacer.png“Much obliged, Madam. My mistress has discussed the handling of people resources of the job with Mayor Deverin, and the usual agreements apply.” The old man said, lugging the basket of treats in one hand and caressing the metal grip of his walking cane, which is cast in the shape of a birdspacer.png, “And since your inn is usually frequented by an assortment of… adventure seeking types, I speculated it would be prudent to approach you first.”

“Very funny, old man. You know I’m as decidedly retired from that life as you are.” Ameiko answered in a deadpan seriousness, her face suddenly covered in some dark mood, “Noriko, go put this up on the notice board.”

With a pause, she added in a lighter tone, “We’ll send any inquirers to you.”

“Very good, Madam Kaino. Good day.” The two nodded curtly to each other before turning each to resume their morning’s business — Ameiko back to tending the tavern, and Sebastien turning to take his leave of the establishment with his purchased basket of treats in hand.

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

spacer.pngIndicating the direction of the bar were Ameiko and Noriko are serving their most recent customer, Sandru suggested to Darhana as he put up a grin, “Sounds to me like your luck might just be about to change.”

spacer.png“I gather the Town Council has its own reasons for remaining somewhat vague, young Miss Kaino.” At the bar, the grizzled gentleman answered the excited Noriko’s suspicious inquiry, “The matter around renovating the Pyre is perhaps sensitive, especially to Varisians, and so requires a certain amount of discretion. There’s no perceivable need to raise any unnecessary panic this close to the Swallowtail Festival, over something that may yet turn out to be just an empty scare.”

“Well you’re welcome to solicit as usual, Sebastien.” At the bar, Ameiko and her customer were still conversing, though the topic of discussion sounds to have shifted to a different kind of business than that of baked goods, “And I’ll be happy to lodge and feed your group, granted the usual agreement with Council applies.”

spacer.png“Much obliged, Madam. My mistress has discussed the handling of people resources of the job with Mayor Deverin, and the usual agreements apply.” The old man said, lugging the basket of treats in one hand and caressing the metal grip of his walking cane, which is cast in the shape of a birdspacer.png, “And since your inn is usually frequented by an assortment of… adventure seeking types, I speculated it would be prudent to approach you first.”

“Very funny, old man. You know I’m as decidedly retired from that life as you are.” Ameiko answered in a deadpan seriousness, her face suddenly covered in some dark mood, “Noriko, go put this up on the notice board.”

“Very good, Madam Kaino. Good day.” The two nodded curtly to each other before turning each to resume their morning’s business — Ameiko back to tending the tavern, and Sebastien turning to take his leave of the establishment with his purchased basket of treats in hand.

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

“Very good, Madam Kaino. Good day.” The two nodded curtly to each other before turning each to resume their morning’s business.

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

spacer.pngIndicating the direction of the bar were Ameiko and Noriko are serving their most recent customer, Sandru suggested to Darhana as he put up a grin, “Sounds to me like your luck might be about to change.”

“Very good, Madam Kaino. Good day.” The two nodded curtly to each other before turning each to resume their morning’s business.

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

spacer.pngIndicating the direction of the bar were Ameiko and Noriko are serving their most recent customer, Sandru suggested to Darhana as he put up a grin, “Sounds to me like your luck might be about to change.”

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

spacer.png“Well you’re welcome to solicit as usual, Sebastien.” At the bar, Ameiko and her customer were still conversing, though the topic of discussion sounds to have shifted to a different kind of business than that of baked goods, “And I’ll be happy to lodge and feed your group, granted the usual agreement with Council applies.”

“Much obliged, Madam. My mistress has discussed the handling of people resources of the job with Mayor Deverin, and the usual agreements apply.” The old man said, lugging the basket of treats in one hand and caressing the metal grip of his walking cane, which is cast in the shape of a birdspacer.png, “And since your inn is usually frequented by an assortment of… adventure seeking types, I speculated it would be prudent to approach you first.”