Edit History

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

spacer.png“Right, den eggs it is ducky!” The halfling nodded to the rather strange-looking tiefling, having still some trouble looking at him directly in the eyes, keeping just out of arms reach but at least respectful enough to not ostracize him unduly.

She then turns towards Darhana on the way towards the bar again, “‘Ow many love, tree sound good?”

Taking the opportunity to catch the halfling's attention, Sandru cuts in and instructs, "Hey Bethana, her tab's on me huh?"

spacer.pngThen, scratching his head, he looks around at the environs of the Rusty Dragon's common room, mumbling to himself, "Now then, where to find the bath..."

As though borne of a second thought, Bethana looks back towards Kaichar and says, “Ye just stay where yer to and I'll come brings it where yer at now de once.”

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

spacer.png“Right, den eggs it is ducky!” The halfling nodded to the rather strange-looking tiefling, having still some trouble looking at him directly in the eyes, keeping just out of arms reach but at least respectful enough to not ostracize him unduly.

She then turns towards Darhana on the way towards the bar again, “‘Ow many love, two, tree? A dozen?”

Taking the opportunity to catch the halfling's attention, Sandru cuts in and instructs, "Hey Bethana, her tab's on me huh?"

spacer.pngThen, scratching his head, he looks around at the environs of the Rusty Dragon's common room, mumbling to himself, "Now then, where to find the bath..."

As though borne of a second thought, Bethana looks back towards Kaichar and says, “Ye just stay where yer to and I'll come brings it where yer at now de once.”

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

She then turns towards Darhana on the way towards the bar again, “‘Ow many love, two, tree? A dozen?”