Edit History

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

spacer.png"Well, with the promise of a seven hundred and fifty gold reward, I’m sure a resourceful lady such as yourself could easily find a few capable companions." Sebastien made his way slowly towards Darhana’s table, stopping just beside the seat opposite her, “Not to mention the town council has agreed to furnish Madam Kaino here with fees necessary for ration and quartering a group of contractors for this task, granted it be completed on time, of course.”

spacer.png”Y’know, if it’s adventurers you need,” Ameiko says as she passes Sebastien and Darhana towards the hearth, “I’d say Bianca there has a pretty decent handle on things requiring arcane expertise.”

With that, Ameiko gestures back toward Bianca at her table.

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

spacer.png"Well, with the promise of a seven hundred and fifty gold reward, I’m sure a resourceful lady such as yourself could easily find a few capable companions." Sebastien made his way slowly towards Darhana’s table, stopping just beside the seat opposite her, “Not to mention the town council has agreed to furnish Madam Kaino here with fees necessary for ration and quartering a group of contractors for this task, granted it be completed on time.”

spacer.png”Y’know, if it’s adventurers you need,” Ameiko says as she passes Sebastien and Darhana towards the hearth, “I’d say Bianca there has a pretty decent handle on things requiring arcane expertise.”

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

spacer.png"Well, with promise of a seven hundred and fifty gold reward, I’m sure a resourceful lady such as yourself could easily find a few capable companions." Sebastien made his way slowly towards Darhana’s table, stopping just beside the seat opposite her, “Not to mention the town council has agreed to furnish Madam Kaino here with fees necessary for ration and quartering a group of contractors for this task, granted it be completed on time.”

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

spacer.png"Well, with promise of a seven hundred and fifty gold reward, I’m sure a resourceful lady such as yourself could easily find a few capable companions." Sebastien made his way slowly towards Darhana’s table, stopping just beside the seat opposite her, “Not to mention the town council has agreed to furnish Madam Kaino here with fees necessary for ration and quartering a group of contractors for this task, granted it be completed on time.”

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

iantruesilver