Edit History

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Common Room — Bianca, Darhana, Kaichar & Lars

spacer.pngThe tavern’s activity has slowed somewhat now that Sebastien has departed and Sandru has gone up the stairs to try to find a bath. Ameiko continues to brew another coffee on the hearth, and the halfling has gone off to do a bit of cleaning up elsewhere after delivering Kaichar’s breakfast and making sure his wants are sufficiently tended to.

“Take my advice. It doesn’t hurt to take more than you think you’ll need.” Ameiko indicated Lars and Kaichar with a tilt of her head as she spoke to Darhana.

With that said, she refocuses her attention on her coffee making, mumbling yet another little arcane phrase before pouring a foamy substance onto the cup and shaping it. With a few drizzles here and a couple sprinkles of powdery colour there, she finishes her concoction and heads back for the kitchen.

Kitchen — Noriko

A few short minutes pass by as Noriko returns to the kitchen and stuffs her face with a pastry, Azerian watching on in curiosity as her hands keep busy with prep for the remainder of the day.

Soon enough, Ameiko returns and stands beside her little sister, her hand gently sliding a cup in front of Noriko and deliberately making the contents jiggle a little.

spacer.png

”No smile? C’mon… I know it’s in there somewhere.” A light jab perhaps, but one she was confident would help salve over a fresh wound.

After a moment she continues, “Anyway why are you even here right now? Don’t you remember it’s your day off?”

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

spacer.pngThe tavern’s activity has slowed somewhat now that Sebastien has departed and Sandru has gone up the stairs to try to find a bath. Ameiko continues to brew another coffee on the hearth, and the halfling has gone off to do a bit of cleaning up elsewhere after delivering Kaichar’s breakfast and making sure his wants are sufficiently tended to.

“Take my advice. It doesn’t hurt to take more than you think you’ll need.” Ameiko indicated Lars and Kaichar with a tilt of her head as she spoke to Darhana.

With that said, she refocuses her attention on her coffee making, mumbling yet another little arcane phrase before pouring a foamy substance onto the cup and shaping it. With a few drizzles here and a couple sprinkles of powdery colour there, she finishes her concoction and heads back for the kitchen.

Kitchen — Noriko

A few short minutes pass by as Noriko returns to the kitchen and stuffs her face with a pastry, Azerian watching on in curiosity as her hands keep busy with prep for the remainder of the day.

Soon enough. Ameiko returns and stands beside her little sister, her hand gently sliding a cup in front of Noriko and deliberately making the contents jiggle a little.

spacer.png

”No smile? C’mon… I know it’s in there somewhere.” A light jab perhaps, but one she was confident would help salve over a fresh wound.

After a moment she continues, “Anyway why are you even here right now? Don’t you remember it’s your day off?”

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

spacer.pngThe tavern’s activity has slowed somewhat now that Sebastien has departed and Sandru has gone up the stairs to try to find a bath. Ameiko continues to brew another coffee on the hearth, and the halfling has gone off to do a bit of cleaning up elsewhere.

Kitchen — Noriko

Soon enough. Ameiko returns and stands beside her little sister, her hand gently sliding a cup in front of Noriko and deliberately making the contents jiggle a little.

spacer.png

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

spacer.pngThe tavern’s activity has slowed somewhat now that Sebastien has departed and Sandru has gone up the stairs to try to find a bath. Ameiko continues to brew another coffee on the hearth, and the halfling has gone off to do a bit of cleaning up elsewhere.

Kitchen — Noriko

spacer.png

”No smile? C’mon… I know it’s in there somewhere.” A light jab perhaps, but one she was confident would help to salve a fresh wound.

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

“Take my advice. It doesn’t hurt to take more than you think you’ll need.” Ameiko indicated Lars and Kaichar with a tilt of her head as she spoke to Darhana. With that said, she refocuses her attention on her coffee making, mumbling yet another little arcane phrase before pouring a foamy substance onto the cup and shaping it. With a few drizzles here and a couple sprinkles of powdery colour there, she finishes her concoction and heads back for the kitchen.

Kitchen — Noriko

spacer.png

”No smile? C’mon… I know it’s in there somewhere.” A light jab perhaps, but one she was confident would help to salve a fresh wound.

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

“Take my advice. It doesn’t hurt to take more than you think you’ll need.” With that said, Ameiko refocuses her attention on her coffee making, mumbling yet another little arcane phrase before pouring a foamy substance onto the cup and shaping it. With a few drizzles here and a couple sprinkles of powdery colour there, she finishes her concoction and heads back for the kitchen.

Kitchen — Noriko

spacer.png

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

“Take my advice. It doesn’t hurt to take more than you think you’ll need.” With that said, Ameiko refocuses her attention on her coffee making, mumbling yet another little arcane phrase before pouring a foamy substance onto the cup and shaping it. With a few drizzles here and a couple sprinkles of powdery colour there, she finishes her concoction and heads back for the kitchen.

Kitchen — Noriko

spacer.png

After a moment she continues, “Anyway why are you even here? Don’t you remember it’s your day off?”

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Kitchen — Noriko

spacer.png

After a moment she continues, “Anyway why are you even here? Don’t you remember it’s your day off?”

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Kitchen — Noriko

spacer.png