Edit History

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Kitchen — Kaichar, Lars & Noriko

spacer.png“Yeah I know. You were standing around getting in the way!” Ameiko smirked at her little sister as she gave a witty counter to deflect the statement of fact, but then even that sisterly mischief softened as she noticed Noriko’s moment of self-doubt and evaporating self-esteem, “You’re just an angel in disguise 順ちんNori-chin

*〜ちん (~chin): Further diminutive form of 〜ちゃん (~chan), which is in itself a diminutive of the 〜さん (~san) honorific. Typically used toward children, specially girls, or younger women with whom you are intimate or familiar, also pets and mascot characters. Common use of this diminutive is often contracted into the subject’s name.
, that’s all.”

It was that moment when Lars cut in with his apology. Initially Ameiko flashed him a brief and warding side glance, but kept her mouth shut and didn’t interrupt, and that too melted away at the end to give way to a shrug and an innocent smile, followed by a light nudging at her little sister’s back, “Maybe you just need to learn to spread your wings a little more, and not be so worried about hiding them all the time.”

Effectively shooing the pair out the kitchen door, Ameiko is once again stopped in her tracks, this time by questions from the tiefling with his very unique appearance. She paused for a moment before directing him, “Sounds to me like Darhana over there is taking the lead on that, you might want to talk to her if you’re interested.”

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

spacer.png“Yeah I know. You were standing around getting in the way!” Ameiko smirked at her little sister as she gave a witty counter to deflect the statement of fact, but then even that sisterly mischief softened as she noticed Noriko’s moment of self-doubt and evaporating self-esteem, “You’re just an angel in disguise 順ちんNori-chin

*〜ちん (~chin): Further diminutive form of 〜ちゃん (~chan), which is in itself a diminutive of the 〜さん (~san) honorific.

Used toward children, specially girls, or younger women with whom you are intimate or familiar, also pets and mascot characters. Common use of this diminutive is often contracted into the subject’s name.
, that’s all.”

It was that moment when Lars cut in with his apology. Initially Ameiko flashed him a brief and warding side glance, but kept her mouth shut and didn’t interrupt, and that too melted away at the end to give way to a shrug and an innocent smile, followed by a light nudging at her little sister’s back, “Maybe you just need to learn to spread your wings a little more, and not be so worried about hiding them all the time.”

Effectively shooing the pair out the kitchen door, Ameiko is once again stopped in her tracks, this time by questions from the tiefling with his very unique appearance. She paused for a moment before directing him, “Sounds to me like Darhana over there is taking the lead on that, you might want to talk to her if you’re interested.”

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

*〜ちん (~chin): Further diminutive form of the 〜ちゃん (~chan) honorific, which is itself a diminutive of 〜さん (~san).

Used toward children, specially girls, or younger women with whom you are intimate or familiar, also pets and mascot characters. Common use of this diminutive is often contracted into the subject’s name.
, that’s all.”

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

*〜ちん (~chin): Further diminutive form of the 〜ちゃん (~chan) honorific, which is itself a diminutive of 〜さん (~san).

, that’s all.”

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

spacer.png“Yeah I know. You were standing around getting in the way!” Ameiko smirked at her little sister as she gave a witty counter to deflect the statement of fact, but then even that sisterly mischief softened as she noticed Noriko’s moment of self-doubt and evaporating self-esteem, “You’re just an angel in disguise, that’s all.”