Edit History

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

spacer.pngThe Abadaran knight took a long moment to stare at Darhana, then heaved a heavy sigh before answering, "You know what, you're right."

"You're probably best to speak with Daviu here, he's one of the two witnesses, I suppose that's what you'd call them..."  He continued as he looked to the others, then paused as his gaze met that of the aproned young man, "Well, that's if you're alright with that."

spacer.png"Whatever."  The young man finally spoke up through this whole ordeal, though his tone seems to suggest some amount of resistance around the issue, "I'm still not going back there though."

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

spacer.pngThe Abadaran knight took a long moment to stare at Darhana, then heaved a heavy sigh before answering, "You know what, you're right."

"You're probably best to speak with Daviu here, he's one of the two witnesses, I suppose that's what you'd call them..."  He continued as he looked to the others, then paused as his gaze met that of the young man, "Well, that's if you're alright with that."

spacer.png"Whatever."  Daviu finally spoke up through this whole ordeal, though his tone seems to suggest some amount of resistance around the issue, "I'm still not going back there though."