Edit History

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

spacer.png"Weel ah ain't exactly gaen ower thare masell tae see whit curses that steid," the dwarf grumbled under his breath the first part of his statement, but then continued in a more convicted tone, "Bit tis nae lik' ah care tae anyhow!"

Then turning to the young labourer he suggests, "Laddie, mibbie if ye tell thae folks whit ye encountered, thay micht be able tae hulp resolve this thing eh?"

spacer.png"Man, I keep telling you, I ain't going back there!" At Aesrick's behest, the young worker finally begins with a testimony in earnest, "There's something evil in that place man, Cornell and I barely made it out alive."

"Anyway Cornell and I, we never wanted to go out to that place.  But we knew we wouldn't get no work anyways if we didn't."

A long sigh preceded the next part that Daviu had to confess.  "The others... they wanted to set up camp inside the crypt at night. But Cornell and I we weren't having any of that. It's enough we was working in there all day, no way we were gonna sleep in there too, nope! Might as well be sleeping in a casket, am I right?  But none of them wanted to listen to us, said we're being superstitious. Even laughed at us too. So we just pitched our tents outside the Pyre on the side of the hill unlike those fools."

"Sure enough, two nights ago the two of us woke to some gods awful chills in the middle of the night, even though there was no wind. The lantern had gone out, the campfire with it. We were some out of it still, half awake when we heard that wretched screaming, so we just ran."

"We still aren't sure if it was human or animals, but it sounded like some'n' excruciating is all I'll say. By the time we got down in front of the entrance, it was too late. All the horses were already bleeding to death. So we ran, and we didn't bother to look back..."

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

spacer.png"Weel ah ain't exactly gaen ower thare masell tae see whit curses that steid," the dwarf grumbled under his breath the first part of his statement, but then continued in a more convicted tone, "Bit tis nae lik' ah care tae anyhow!"

Then turning to the young labourer he suggests, "Laddie, mibbie if ye tell thae folks whit ye encountered, thay micht be able tae hulp resolve this thing eh?"

spacer.png"Man, I keep telling you, I ain't going back there!" At Aesrick's behest, the young worker finally begins with a testimony in earnest, "There's something evil in that place man, Cornell and I barely made it out alive."

"Anyway Cornell and I, we never wanted to go out to that place.  But we knew we wouldn't get no work anyways if we didn't."

"The others... they wanted to set up camp inside the crypt at night. But Cornell and I we weren't having any of that. It's enough we was working in there all day, no way we were gonna sleep in there too, nope! Might as well be sleeping in a casket, am I right?  But none of them wanted to listen to us, said we're being superstitious. Even laughed at us too. So we just pitched our tents outside the Pyre on the side of the hill unlike those fools."

"Sure enough, two nights ago the two of us woke to some gods awful chills in the middle of the night, even though there was no wind. The lantern had gone out, the campfire with it. We were some out of it still, half awake when we heard that wretched screaming, so we just ran."

"We still aren't sure if it was human or animals, but it sounded like some'n' excruciating is all I'll say. By the time we got down in front of the entrance, it was too late. All the horses were already bleeding to death. So we ran, and we didn't bother to look back..."