Edit History

Starhawk

Starhawk

spacer.png

Zenobia "Zen" Half Elven Cleric of Bastet

Appearance

My looks are nothing to write home about. It's clear when you get a good look at me that my northern bloodline and my southern bloodline got together and, in a manner of speaking, got busy. I've been told that my family tree winds back to Kerala on the one side and to a fallen sky city somewhere in the mountains of Garund. So, ears that tend towards pointy with a complexion that tends towards dusky. Others of my breed tend to have azure eyes and blonde hair. I didn't luck out in that department. What I got instead was broad shoulders, legs up to well.. there and height. I dress desert fashion, it just seems the right way. It sets me apart from others in these northern lands, but a change is as good as a rest, no? If you can't be as beautiful as others, be exotic. I wear armor beneath the robes and carry a polearm, the skill for which I got off my extended family, given that dad was in the wind. The symbols on my rainment mark me as a priestess of Bastet, not that many in these northern lands know this. Bastet is the Goddess of Rogues and Bards, and though I am neither I am a rather rogueish priestess. Like I said, I am an exotic.

Personality

I am told I am quirky, on occasion contrary. I can appreciate how others would see me this way. I just consider myself to be someone who adapts to changing situations. It is said that conforming to a losing stratagem and expecting a different result is the height of foolishness. I only heard that spoken the once, but once I heard it I could not forget it. It's with me forever, I can't unhear it. These words constitute a compass for me, a guiding principle that I hope will guide me to the fruition of my hopes. Your actions need to take into account your situation. There's more than one way to skin a cat, but as a priestess of Bastet, I wouldn't recommend one try that with this cat. So.. be flexible.. like water. Be strong.. like water. That's when you need to be.. Bastet is the Goddess of cats, desire, sensuality and secrets... somewhat like Calistria's nicer sister. I like cats, enjoy desire, indulge in sensuality when I can and as far secrets, well that's a secret. 

Background

I came to Sandpoint some years ago. I heard tell my father, the pointy eared influence, was living here. It would have been nice to meet the scoundrel, whom my mother told me I so took after. He had been living there, but wasn't by the time I arrived by ship. I have no idea where he went, but maybe he will come back. Although when I say no idea, it could be it's not Kerala but a forest just a little ways north of here.. a ruined city called Celwyvian, but you didn't hear that from me. I got turned back from there in no uncertain terms by elves a few years back. It was intimated to me at that time that a second meeting would be far less cordial, not that the first meeting was.

In the meantime, I have found Sandpoint to my liking, despite it being a lot less sandy than I was used to, and rather less pointy as well. After Osirion these environs are pretty relaxing. It was old Niska that took me in. At first I assumed it was because of my particular skillset.. I'm good in a fight and my eyes don't miss much, the seeing fine in utter darkness being another plus, though you didn't hear that from me. In any case, it eventually dawned on me that she thought of me as another of her granddaughters. I eventually returned the favor by considering her to be the grandmother I never had. I've  travelled with Koya, and Sandru Vhiski, her adopted son on the caravan to Riddleport, Magnimar and Korvosa. Just showing the fauchard has been enough to dissuade troublemakers on occasion. Heading to Tian will be more of the same, just a lot more. I imagine there will be a fair amount of trouble along the way, but you didn't hear that from me.  

Character sheet https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2704820

Starhawk

Starhawk

spacer.png

Appearance

My looks are nothing to write home about. It's clear when you get a good look at me that my northern bloodline and my southern bloodline got together and, in a manner of speaking, got busy. I've been told that my family tree winds back to Kerala on the one side and to a fallen sky city somewhere in the mountains of Garund. So, ears that tend towards pointy with a complexion that tends towards dusky. Others of my breed tend to have azure eyes and blonde hair. I didn't luck out in that department. What I got instead was broad shoulders, legs up to well.. there and height. I dress desert fashion, it just seems the right way. It sets me apart from others in these northern lands, but a change is as good as a rest, no? If you can't be as beautiful as others, be exotic. I wear armor beneath the robes and carry a polearm, the skill for which I got off my extended family, given that dad was in the wind. The symbols on my rainment mark me as a priestess of Bastet, not that many in these northern lands know this. Bastet is the Goddess of Rogues and Bards, and though I am neither I am a rather rogueish priestess. Like I said, I am an exotic.

Personality

I am told I am quirky, on occasion contrary. I can appreciate how others would see me this way. I just consider myself to be someone who adapts to changing situations. It is said that conforming to a losing stratagem and expecting a different result is the height of foolishness. I only heard that spoken the once, but once I heard it I could not forget it. It's with me forever, I can't unhear it. These words constitute a compass for me, a guiding principle that I hope will guide me to the fruition of my hopes. Your actions need to take into account your situation. There's more than one way to skin a cat, but as a priestess of Bastet, I wouldn't recommend one try that with this cat. So.. be flexible.. like water. Be strong.. like water. That's when you need to be.. Bastet is the Goddess of cats, desire, sensuality and secrets... somewhat like Calistria's nicer sister. I like cats, enjoy desire, indulge in sensuality when I can and as far secrets, well that's a secret. 

Background

I came to Sandpoint some years ago. I heard tell my father, the pointy eared influence, was living here. It would have been nice to meet the scoundrel, whom my mother told me I so took after. He had been living there, but wasn't by the time I arrived by ship. I have no idea where he went, but maybe he will come back. Although when I say no idea, it could be it's not Kerala but a forest just a little ways north of here.. a ruined city called Celwyvian, but you didn't hear that from me. I got turned back from there in no uncertain terms by elves a few years back. It was intimated to me at that time that a second meeting would be far less cordial, not that the first meeting was.

In the meantime, I have found Sandpoint to my liking, despite it being a lot less sandy than I was used to, and rather less pointy as well. After Osirion these environs are pretty relaxing. It was old Niska that took me in. At first I assumed it was because of my particular skillset.. I'm good in a fight and my eyes don't miss much, the seeing fine in utter darkness being another plus, though you didn't hear that from me. In any case, it eventually dawned on me that she thought of me as another of her daughters. I eventually returned the favor by considering her to be my second mother, my better mother. 

Starhawk

Starhawk

spacer.png

Appearance

Personality

Background

I came to Sandpoint some years ago. I heard tell my father, the pointy eared influence, was living here. It would have been nice to meet the scoundrel, whom my mother told me I so took after. He had been living there, but wasn't by the time I arrived by ship. I have no idea where he went, but maybe he will come back. Although when I say no idea, it could be it's not Kerala but a forest just a little ways north of here up by Celwyvian, but you didn't hear that from me.

In the meantime, I have found Sandpoint to my liking, despite it being a lot less sandy than I was used to, and rather less pointy as well. After Osirion these environs are pretty relaxing. It was old Niska that took me in. At first I assumed it was because of my particular skillset.. I'm good in a fight and my eyes don't miss much, the seeing fine in utter darkness being another plus, though you didn't hear that from me. In any case, it eventually dawned on me that she thought of me as another of her daughters. I eventually returned the favor by considering her to be my second mother, my better mother. 

Starhawk

Starhawk

spacer.png

Appearance

Personality

Background

I came to Sandpoint some years ago. I heard tell my father, the pointy eared influence, was living here. It would have been nice to meet the scoundrel, whom my mother told me I so took after. He had been living there, but wasn't by the time I arrived by ship. I have no idea where he went, but maybe he will come back. Although when I say no idea, it could be it's not Kerala but a forest just a little ways north of here up by Celwyvian, but you didn't hear that from me.

Starhawk

Starhawk

spacer.png

Appearance

Personality

Background

Starhawk

Starhawk

[img]https://i.imgur.com/GV9kd4x.jpg[/img] Yeah, in MW that would give an image.

Appearance

Personality

Background

Starhawk

Starhawk

[img]https://i.imgur.com/GV9kd4x.jpg[/img] Yeah, in MW that would give an image.

Appearance

Personality

Background

Starhawk

Starhawk

Appearance

My looks are nothing to write home about. It's clear when you get a good look at me that my northern bloodline and my southern bloodline got together and, in a manner of speaking, got busy. I've been told that my family tree winds back to Kerala on the one side and to a fallen sky city somewhere in the mountains of Garund. So, ears that tend towards pointy with a complexion that tends towards dusky. Others of my breed tend to have azure eyes and blonde hair. I didn't luck out in that department. What I got instead was broad shoulders, long legs and height. I dress desert fashion, it just seems the right way. It sets me apart from others in these northern lands, but a change is as good as a rest, no? If you can't be as beautiful as others, be exotic. I wear armor beneath the robes and carry a polearm. The symbols on my rainment mark me as a priestess of Bastet, not that many in these northern lands know this. Like I said, I am an exotic.

Personality

I am told I am quirky, on occasion contrary. I can appreciate how others would see me this way. I just consider myself to be someone who adapts to changing situations. It is said that conforming to a losing stratagem and expecting a different result is the height of foolishness. I only heard that spoken the once, but once I heard it I could not forget it. It's with me forever, I can't unhear it. These words constitute a compass for me, a guiding principle that I hope will guide me to the fruition of my hopes. Your actions need to take into account your situation. There's more than one way to skin a cat, but as a priestess of Bastet, I wouldn't recommend one try that with this cat. So.. be flexible.. like water. Be strong.. like water.

Background

Starhawk

Starhawk

[img]https://i.imgur.com/GV9kd4x.jpg[/img]

Appearance

My looks are nothing to write home about. It's clear when you get a good look at me that my northern bloodline and my southern bloodline got together and, in a manner of speaking, got busy. I've been told that my family tree winds back to Kerala on the one side and to a fallen sky city somewhere in the mountains of Garund. So, ears that tend towards pointy with a complexion that tends towards dusky. Others of my breed tend to have azure eyes and blonde hair. I didn't luck out in that department. What I got instead was broad shoulders, long legs and height. I dress desert fashion, it just seems the right way. It sets me apart from others in these northern lands, but a change is as good as a rest, no? If you can't be as beautiful as others, be exotic. I wear armor beneath the robes and carry a polearm. The symbols on my rainment mark me as a priestess of Bastet, not that many in these northern lands know this. Like I said, I am an exotic.

Personality

I am told I am quirky, on occasion contrary. I can appreciate how others would see me this way. I just consider myself to be someone who adapts to changing situations. It is said that conforming to a losing stratagem and expecting a different result is the height of foolishness. I only heard that spoken the once, but once I heard it I could not forget it. It's with me forever, I can't unhear it. These words constitute a compass for me, a guiding principle that I hope will guide me to the fruition of my hopes. Your actions need to take into account your situation. There's more than one way to skin a cat, but as a priestess of Bastet, I wouldn't recommend one try that with this cat. So.. be flexible.. like water. Be strong.. like water.

Background

I came to Sandpoint some years ago. I heard tell my father, the pointy eared influence, was living here. It would have been nice to meet the scoundrel, whom my mother told me I so took after. He had been living there, but wasn't by the time I arrived by ship. I have no idea where he went, but maybe he will come back. In the meantime, I have found Sandpoint to my liking, despite it being a lot less sandy than I was used to, and rather less pointy as well. After Osirion these environs are pretty relaxing. It was old Niska that took me in. At first I assumed it was because of my particular skillset.. I'm good in a fight and my eyes don't miss much, but it eventually dawned on me that she thought of me as another of her daughters. 

Starhawk

Starhawk

https://i.imgur.com/GV9kd4x.jpg

Appearance

Personality

Background

I came to Sandpoint some years ago. I heard tell my father, the pointy eared influence, was living here. It would have been nice to meet the scoundrel, whom my mother told me I so took after. He had been living there, but wasn't by the time I arrived by ship. I have no idea where he went, but maybe he will come back. In the meantime, I have found Sandpoint to my liking, despite it being a lot less sandy than I was used to, and rather less pointy as well. After Osirion these environs are pretty relaxing. It was old Niska that took me in. At first I assumed it was because of my particular skillset.. I'm good in a fight and my eyes don't miss much, but it eventually dawned on me that she thought of me as another of her daughters.