Edit History

Starhawk

Starhawk

Many thanks for the input.

I got it from the Pfsrd traits filter, maybe it's gone now?

Quick Reactor

Benefit: You gain a +1 trait bonus on Reflex saves.

Section 15: Copyright Notice
Pathfinder Player Companion: Dragon Empires Primer © 2011, Paizo Publishing, LLC; Authors: Tim Hitchcock and Colin McComb.

Judging from the source of the trait, it's the old name for Xa Hoi Soldier. Seems like too much of a coincidence that it's also Tian. The filter isn't as up to date as it used to be.

I can switch them around I think. Armor Master is a regional trait that gives -1ACP and so allows the combat trait to be deft dodger which seems non geographically specific.

- I will modify skill points. Had a higher int before then changed it. 

- Well I can't heal anyone without a healer's kit, but surgical tools adds +1 to the skill when it comes up and she somehow gets a healer's kit. Maybe I should just make a note under equipment? Might as well lose proficiency in heal skill until next level. I don't have a healer's kit anyway. 😉

- 1 spell is from cleric, one spell is from wis 13 (so that's one bonus spell) and one spell is domain (that's the second). 

Starhawk

Starhawk

Quick Reactor

Pathfinder Player Companion: Dragon Empires Primer © 2011, Paizo Publishing, LLC; Authors: Tim Hitchcock and Colin McComb.

Judging from the source of the trait, it's the old name for Xa Hoi Soldier. Seems like too much of a coincidence that it's also Tian. The filter isn't as up to date as it used to be.

I can switch them around I think. Armor Master is a regional trait that gives -1ACP and so allows the combat trait to be deft dodger which seems non geographically specific.

- Well I can't heal anyone without a healer's kit, but surgical tools adds +1 to the skill when it comes up and she somehow gets a healer's kit. Maybe I should just make a note under equipment?

- 1 spell is from cleric, one spell is from wis 13 (so that's one bonus spell) and one spell is domain (that's the second). 

Starhawk

Starhawk

Quick Reactor

- Well I can't heal anyone without a healer's kit, but surgical tools adds +1 to the skill when it comes up and she somehow gets a healer's kit. Maybe I should just make a note under equipment?

Starhawk

Starhawk

Quick Reactor