Edit History

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

17 minutes ago, Eborne1 said:

Re: Monastery Location - I've looked over some maps of the region and I suppose, given the narrative description of it being about a half days walk that I'll say its approximately 18 miles due East of Sandpoint, tucked quaintly into one small and sunny vale in the Hinterlands.  It sits beside a trickling creek, surrounded by copses of ash trees and a field of wildflowers.  It's hard to find without a guide.  

If I’m understanding you correctly, this would be further east than the immediate vicinity of the extent of the Hinterlands map?

As for Niska, that’s your call. I’m fine with just rewinding the character story perspective appropriately to where things would’ve been in Rova 4707 (basically a week before the beginning of Rise of the Runelords), and fading the other part to black until we come across that bridge in game.

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

13 minutes ago, Eborne1 said:

Re: Monastery Location - I've looked over some maps of the region and I suppose, given the narrative description of it being about a half days walk that I'll say its approximately 18 miles due East of Sandpoint, tucked quaintly into one small and sunny vale in the Hinterlands.  It sits beside a trickling creek, surrounded by copses of ash trees and a field of wildflowers.  It's hard to find without a guide.  

If I’m understanding you correctly, this would be further east than the immediate vicinity of the extent of the Hinterlands map?

As for Niska, that’s your call. I’m fine with just rewinding the character story perspective appropriately to where things would’ve been in Rova 4707 (basically a week before the beginning of Rise of the Runelords), and fading the other part to black until we come across that bridge in game.