General OOC Discussion

Kavonde

Heh, we all voted to do both the prologue and first episode simultaneously, but we've been a little quiet on the episode front.

I'd take the lead on the episode, but I feel like Jack shouldn't be the first person to enter a crime scene. He's a little... goopy. Might contaminate evidence.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, DoNotFearToTread said:

I'm feeling a bit more human today so I'm going to try and work up some posts. Quick question, my character thread is locked. Is that purposeful? I was going to edit my Luck into it and shape up the background a little.

I locked all the character creation stuff because I was conceptually archiving it since it's complete. I can unlock it, but I wasn't intending, at least from my end, to use it as the reference I look to for character details. That does bring up an interesting point about how everyone is keeping track of characters? Since no actual MW sheet exists, we could use something like https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QAp3KdfuQl4wY8lKz1-FdaTTcZmWC0YsEGsk-rzkfkk/edit?usp=sharing which can be copied and I could create a page that lists each character.

I'll unlock the creation threads for now, though.