Edit History

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Virtual Tabletop

Okay I just realized that y’all probably can’t see the map of the Rusty Dragon I posted from Tableplop, so here’s an invite link to the campaign.

I don’t expect you guys to move tokens or anything like that over there, I’m solely using that as a visual aid. We’ll keep all the rolling and whatnot over here on MW side.

That said, it is rather easy to drag your own tokens around, so if that’s what you guys want to do, knock your socks off.

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Virtual Tabletop

Okay I just realized that y’all probably can’t see the map of the Rusty Dragon I posted from Tableplop, so here’s an invite link to the campaign.

I don’t expect you guys to move tokens or anything like that over there, I’m solely using that as a visual aid. We’ll keep all the rolling and whatnot over here on MW side.

That said, it is rather easy to drag your own tokens around, so if that’s what you guys want to do, knock your socks off.

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

I don’t expect you guys to move tokens or anything like that over there, I’m solely using that for visual purposes. We’ll keep all the rolling and whatnot over here on MW side.