Edit History

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

FAQ

Q: It's not my turn, can I still post or do I have to wait?

A: Go ahead and post.  See above.  In effect, this "I go you go" combat order makes it so that the only person you're ever waiting for is the GM.

Q: What if so and so has a higher initiative than me, but their post gets in after mine and they end up ganking my intended target?

A: Let me sort that out.  As the whole group of PCs now essentially operate on the same initiative, all your actions are really kind of simultaneous anyway.

I’ll do my best to highlight significant events like enemies being removed from battle with small additional posts mid-round. If any conflicts do end up occuring, I'll interpret your actions in a manner I believe is most beneficial to the PCs in general.

If any confusion still exists, we can quickly sort it out in the OOC as necessary.

Q: Your map link didn’t work! It just sent me to some stupid error page959073649_TableplopError500.jpg.e6b43072faa1c01705af77962f06481a.jpg!

A: It seems you must log in at Tableplop in order to see the maps. See above.

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

FAQ

A: Go ahead and post.  See above.  In effect, this "I go you go" combat order makes it so that the only person you're ever waiting for is the GM.

Q: What if so and so has a higher initiative than me, but their post gets in after mine and they end up ganking my intended target?

A: Let me sort that out.  As the whole group of PCs now essentially operate on the same initiative, all your actions are really kind of simultaneous anyway.

I’ll do my best to highlight significant events like enemies being removed from battle with small additional posts mid-round. If any conflicts do end up occuring, I'll interpret your actions in a manner I believe is most beneficial to the PCs in general.

If any confusion still exists, we can quickly sort it out in the OOC as necessary.

Q: Your map link didn’t work! It just sent me to some error page!

A: It seems you must log in at Tableplop in order to see the maps. See above.

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

FAQ

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

FAQ

I’ll do my best to highlight events like enemies being removed from battle with small posts mid-round. If any conflicts do end up occuring, I'll interpret your actions in a manner I believe is most beneficial to the PCs in general.

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

FAQ

I’ll do my best to highlight events like enemies being removed from battle with small posts mid-round. If any conflicts do end up occuring, I'll interpret your actions in a manner I believe is most beneficial to the PCs in general.

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

FAQ

A: Let me sort that out.  As the whole group of PCs now essentially operate on the same initiative, all your actions are really kind of simultaneous anyway.  If any conflicts do end up occuring, I'll interpret your actions in a manner I believe is most beneficial to the PCs in general.  If any confusion still exists, we can quickly sort it out in the OOC as necessary.

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

A: Let me sort that out.  As the whole group of PCs now essentially operate on the same initiative, all your actions are really kind of simultaneous anyway.  If any conflicts do end up occuring, I'll interpret your actions in a manner I believe is most beneficial to the PCs in general.  If any confusion still exists, we can quickly sort it out in the OOC as necessary.