First Epoch: OOC discussion

Anthr4xus

10 hours ago, Rumrunner said:

@undeadpuppy I can't help but feel, Luck (luck) may be a little redundant, so gonna toss a bunch of suggestions out for portfolios (Fate, Balance, Destiny, Games, Trickery, Manipulation, Charms, blessings, curses)

I feel that your right but most of those are portfolios I wanted to develop in the game, so might change it to luck (chance )

It's becoming increasingly clear on my end that joining a PBP game during finals season and the holidays was a bad idea. Obligations, oh gawd, halp

I think I left Takayaane on the implication they were wandering the material plane? I might need to extend that wandering. I'm sorry, everyone. I think I can rejoin in the future. Just, life. Bleh.

Lux's Timeline issues

E1.59: Lux creates the concept of Dance {Create Mundate Concept (1 AP) - Beauty (Patterns)} Needs a society/organization

E1.60: Lux creates the Oceanic Sphere {Create Water (2 AP) - Beauty (Water)}

E1.61: Lux creates rainbow flying fish {Create Basic Life (0 AP) - Beauty (Creatures)?}

E1.62: Lux creates flowers {Create Basic Life (0 AP) - Beauty (Plants)?}

E1.63: Lux creates flowering trees {Create Basic Life (0 AP) - Beauty (Plants)?}

E1.64: Lux creates butterflies {Create Basic Life (0 AP) - Beautry (Creatures)?}

E1.65: Lux creates Mermaids from the Tolig Goblins {Create Subrace (2 AP) - Beauty (Water)}Life question remains here

E1.66: Lux pulls tendrils of water from the Oceanic Sphere and projects them through various masses {Alter Water (1 AP) - Beauty (Water)}

E1.67: Lux creates rainbows in the aether atmosphere {Alter Water/Light (1 AP) - Beauty (Water)} Would this just be a feature of water and light? no AP required?

E1.68: Lux causes the waters to return to the Oceanic Sphere via waterfall {Alter Water (1 AP) - Beauty (Water)} Would this just be a feature of water and light? no AP required?

E1.69: Lux creates the concept of Astronomy to map the dance of the Starkin {Create Advanced Concept (2 AP) - Beauty (Patterns)}Needs a society/organization

E1.71: Lux creates the Bacterioplankton {Create Basic Life (0 AP) - Water (Life)}

E1.72: Lux creates the Rainbow Coral {Create Basic Life (0 AP) - Beauty (Creatures)}

E1.73: Lux creates concept of Aquamour{Create Mythical Concept (4 AP) - Beauty (Water) This should be a alter action, 2AP instead of 4.

***Lux gains the Beauty (Water) Portfolio*** timing may have to be adjusted

E1.74: Lux creates Echo Coral {Create Basic Life (0 AP) - Beauty (Creatures)}

E1.75: Lux founds the organization Ocean's Delight{Create Organization (0 AP) - Beauty (Pattern)} cost may have to be adjusted

E1.76: Lux creates the minor artifact the Ocean's Heart {Create Minor Artifact (3 AP) - Beauty (Pattern)}cost may have to be adjusted

E1.77: Lux creates the concept of Archetecture {Create Advanced Concept (2 AP) - Beauty (Pattern)} Needs organization/society

E1.89 Lux Create Monstrous Life {Rainbow wisps} - 0 AP - Beauty (Light) cost may have to be adjusted

E1.90 Lux Create Life {Luminous Jellyfish} - 0 AP - Beauty (Light/Water)

E1.100 Lux Create Monstrous Life {Giant Luminous Jellyfish} - 0 AP - Beauty (Light/Water) cost may have to be adjusted

Lux's Correction of her timeline

E1.59: Lux creates the concept of Dance {Create Mundate Concept (1 AP) - Beauty (Patterns)} Needs a society/organization - Retroactively assigned to Ocean's Delight Organization

E1.60: Lux creates the Oceanic Sphere {Create Water (2 AP) - Beauty(Water)}

E1.61: Lux creates rainbow flying fish {Create Basic Life (0 AP) - Beauty (Creatures)?}

E1.62: Lux creates flowers {Create Basic Life (0 AP) - Beauty (Life)?}

E1.63: Lux creates flowering trees {Create Basic Life (0 AP) - Beauty (Plants)?}

E1.64: Lux creates butterflies {Create Basic Life (0 AP) - Beautry (Creatures)?}

E1.65: Lux creates Mermaids {Create Mythical Race (4 AP) - Beauty (Water)} Life question remains here - Add 2 AP, for mythical race.

E1.66: Lux pulls tendrils of water from the Oceanic Sphere and projects them through various masses {Alter Water (1 AP) - Beauty (Water)}

E1.67: Lux creates rainbows in the aether atmosphere {Alter Water/Light (0 AP) - Beauty (Water)} Would this just be a feature of water and light? no AP required? No AP, rainbows happen naturally after water starts spilling over floating islands

E1.68: Lux causes the waters to return to the Oceanic Sphere via waterfall {Alter Water (0 AP) - Beauty (Water)} Would this just be a feature of water and light? no AP required? No AP, rainbows happen naturally after water starts spilling over floating islands

E1.69: Lux creates the concept of Astronomy to map the dance of the Starkin {Create Advanced Concept (2 AP) - Beauty (Patterns)}Neds a society/organization - retrocatively assigned to Ocean's Delight

- new subtotal: 7 Beauty(Water), 3 Beauty (Pattern)

E1.75: Lux founds the society Ocean's Delight{Create society (2 AP) - Beauty (Pattern)} 

E1.76: Lux creates the minor artifact the Ocean's Heart {Create Minor Artifact (3 AP) - Beauty (Pattern)}

E1.77: Lux creates the concept of Archetecture {Create Advanced Concept (2 AP) - Beauty (Pattern)}

***Gains Beauty (Pattern) Portfolio***

E1.71: Lux creates the Bacterioplankton {Create Basic Life (0 AP) - Water (Life)}

E1.72: Lux creates the Rainbow Coral {Create Basic Life (0 AP) - Beauty (Creatures)}

E1.73: Lux creates concept of Aquamour {Create Mythic Concept (3AP) - Beauty (Water)} Mermaid society of Ocean's delight now have learned mythical power over the movement of water and its density

***Lux now has power over Beauty (Water) Portfolio.***

E1.89 Lux Create Monstrous Life {Rainbow wisps} - 0 AP - Beauty (Light) cost may have to be adjusted

E1.90 Lux Create Life {Luminous Jellyfish} - 0 AP - Beauty (Light/Water)

E1.100 Lux Create Monstrous Life {Giant Luminous Jellyfish} - 0 AP - Beauty (Light/Water) 

Lux's order to make things right with some mechanical optimization but ignores current RP timeline

E1.60: Lux creates the Oceanic Sphere {Create Water (2 AP) - Beauty(Water)}

E1.62: Lux creates flowers {Create Basic Life (0 AP) - Beauty (Life)?}

E1.65: Lux creates Mermaids {Create Mythical Race (4 AP) - Beauty (Water)} 

E1.75: Lux founds the society Ocean's Delight{Create society (2 AP) - Beauty (Pattern)} 

E1.77: Lux creates the concept of Archetecture {Create Advanced Concept (2 AP) - Beauty (Pattern)}

E1.76: Lux creates the minor artifact the Ocean's Heart {Create Minor Artifact (3 AP) - Beauty (Pattern)}

E1.69: Lux creates the concept of Astronomy to map the dance of the Starkin {Create Advanced Concept (2 AP) - Beauty (Patterns)}

E1.59: Lux creates the concept of Dance {Create Mundate Concept (1 AP) - Beauty (Patterns)}

***Gains Beauty (Pattern) Portfolio***

E1.66: Lux pulls tendrils of water from the Oceanic Sphere and projects them through various masses {Alter Water (0 AP) - Beauty (Water)}

E1.73: Lux creates concept of Aquamour {Create Mythic Concept (3AP) - Beauty (Water)} Mermaid society of Ocean's delight now have learned mythical power over water attraction

E1.89 Lux Create sapient subrace from Starkin(herself) {Rainbow wisps} - 0 AP - Beauty (Light)

E1.90 Lux Create Life {Luminous Jellyfish} - 0 AP - Beauty (Water)

E1.100 Lux Create Monstrous Life {Giant Luminous Jellyfish} - 0 AP - Beauty (Water)

Nevermind, best to just move forward..

1 hour ago, The Stranger said:

Seems like the game has stalled. How do you guys think we can move it forward?

... Carefully, with respect to this being is a tricky time of year that tends to have the highest attrition rate.

We can probably just say everyone is on the main island?  I think rping to wrangle us all together may end up feeling forced anyway, so a lil blurb about how we all gathered to discuss the fate of our beloved creations' souls could just skip the tedium, then proceed from there.