Closed Game  ·  5 members

Cyberpunk Red

OOC Chat

TheWorldmaker

Just so everyone is aware, now that we have 5 people, I'll probably start opening Fixer missions soon, and everyone who has posted a character in the character thread has their link up in the Night City Legends Thread which is where you'll also be able to see your updated Street Cred when you do missions and stuff

So I finally got around to doing the enemies, friends, and Tragic Love rolls. (I wanted to do them here because they always seemed higher stakes than the rest of the background rolls.)

And it's kind of appropriate but also oddly funny to me. Between his family in the backstory and the fact that his first two girlfriends died... Of the seven people he's ever been close to, more than half are dead. 4 - 3.

Good ol' Cyberpunk Chargen.

• 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, Grendel said:

I'm confused by Bison's entrance.  What lift is he talking about and I thought we already drove off from the meeting point?

EDIT:  Also, added a Perception roll to my last post, a 31 total...

Same (minus the percepction roll). I was to planing to make a post after coming from work in the evening, but now I'm not sure.

Thirded: was gonna have Cat pull out into traffic and start a grid search (1 block south, 2 blocks east, 2 blocks north, etc) with the Kuma but I don't want to put the car in motion until things get sorted: if we've got a +1 to the group, great!, but OOC it's a bit confusing given the way the job board thread ended implied a 4 PC cap to the mission.