Genesis of Creation

Anthr4xus

"I can't decide. I need more information. I would want to know how he lived and how he died before I decide what is to become of him. Would that be possible?" Iam asks. He looks around to the Neverborn but does not comment on them directly. 

"Since you are gathering the essence of all creations that have died, perhaps you should also ask the other gods what they want for their creations. Why don't we go to the others together?" he also suggests. 

Edited by The Stranger (see edit history)

https://images.fineartamerica.com/images/artworkimages/mediumlarge/3/blue-flame-rick-drent.jpgTzikic let out a soft sigh after the exertion of creating his helpers. His form once more growing weaky and faint. Being  almost insubstantial in appearance. The only real definition being his head and chest. Glancing towards the other god he gave a small shrug. "I am not sure. Here at least I don't think so. Perhaps you might be able to learn more once I create a safe place for them to go to before they head to their final destination." His gaze flicking back to his newest creations, who he gave a nod for them to and begin their work. The two creatures taking wing and vanishing deeper into the woods.

"But yes, let us go meet the other gods, inform them of such an important task. Plus may be wise to know who also shares this world with me." His hand gesturing towards the other god for hm to lead the way. Then after a moment his form dissipated completely, leaving being a pale blue flame flickering in the air. Weaving as it prepared to follow his fellow god.

As the gods slowly carved creation from the void, new possibilities flowed into the world. Each creation casused blooms of causality spiraling until at the far edge of creation these rivers of cause effect and luck met the divine forge, in a burst of bruise purple and shining gold Fortuna stepped into the world. As she gazed across the realm a sigh escaped her lips Oh my how provincial, this all looks like a fixer upper Her eyes alighted on some of the smaller Tolig toiling at their labour, a wicked smile broke like a wave across her face And they definitely need to learn how to have some fun she glided down through the air and grabbed one of the goblins by the ear lifting it up, So what are you? I can feel a divine spark in you indeed it's the same divine spark are you one creature in many bodies , more importantly can you lie to each other, decive trick bamboozle one another or is there some sort of consensus of unconsious honesty between you all?

More importantly do any of you fancy a game of chance ? She flung the Tolig she'd been holding by the ear into the air where it landed in a heap one ear all stretched out, Now does anyone know how to play Perudo ? we are going to need some dice anyone got any? Seeing blank stares a low sigh escaped her lips, Oh this reality really needs me. Fortuna looked about, briefly she considered ripping the bones of the long eared goblin from his flesh to make some dice but that might leave the wrong impression sucking air through her lips she quickly pulled the bones from her left hand, with her long sharp nails she quickly carved them into dice. Now the rules are as follows so listen up, once we do a practice round we can get to the real fun gambling.

AP Spend

Create mundane concept {Deception}1Ap-Luck(trickery)

Create mundane concept {Trickey}1AP-Lucky(trickery)

Create mundane concept {games of chance} 1AP-Lucky (Games)

Create mundane concept {gambling}1AP-Lucky (Games)

Create Major Utility Artifact {Panoply of Kismet}5Ap-Lucky (Games)

https://images.fineartamerica.com/images/artworkimages/mediumlarge/3/blue-flame-rick-drent.jpgTzikic gave the other god a bob of his flame form. "Very well. Lead the way to the others." Following the other as they headed towards where Iam thought the other deities might be found. "I am Tzikic by the way. Think it is pretty easy to figure out what I am the god off." Going quiet once more as he floated along, careful to avoid the water in his current form.

"I am Iam," Iam responded as he led the way. He did not take his time. At first, he walked simply, but each stride carried him further and further until he was lunging forward with what appeared to be great ease. He expected the blue flame to be able to keep up. Eventually, he came to the island where the meeting hall of the gods was being built. The island was being held by a great stone golem and immense dragons, but it was tethered by a pool of water. He paused to look over the new additions for a moment, but he wasn't surprised the gods here had been busy. He himself had set much in motion back home.

Once again, he jumped up with such great force that the floor beneath him began to crack and splinter. He bridged the huge divide between the gaps of planet, landing with grace and poise. He looked over the goblins who seemed to be gathering around another new deity he did not recognize. 

cc76891728e698c7ee31b3fb2819b06d.jpg.34046b0b97c79f3776f42b2256fe2e09.jpgcc77722eeb089bd49a0e9223890f5c18.jpg.e7cd810a2439be04462f007bce00532b.jpg.7075a39ce7bb8b613c46590dc3002f6f.jpgThrough the sky she flew, in her glowing form rainbows cascaded from the waterfalls as she floated near.  Mermaids danced and sang, and with them she rejoiced.  There was one place in particular that caught her interest, the one island on the shoulders of a giant and moved by dragons.  It was the one island that was not directed by her tendrils despite the tether... it was a gathering place... but it was not particularly beautiful.  

Drawing up the waters from the tendril through the earth, she called forth a small lake and a fountain.  She mixed it with the colors of the rainbow and swirled it into a flowing moat around the building being erected.  The colors would not mix here, but once drawn from flow, they would blend. Over it she created bridges of crystal.

From the orb of light, she transformed into a womanly shape that radiated with light, the strands of her hair a mass of brilliant reds, oranges and yellows, and a dress of golden light.

"You can take color from the waters to decorate the walls and other things I'm sure, you can copy this idea by crushing flowers to make similar creation."

And with that she instructed the goblins and mermaids in the concept of art and painting

AP Spend

Lux creates a lake {Alter water - 0 AP - Beauty (water)}

Lux Create rainbow moat {Alter water - 0 AP - Beauty (Water)}

Lux Create crystal bridges {Alter land - 0 AP - Beauty (Light)}

Lux teaches the mundance concept of Art and Painting to the goblins and mermaids {create mundane concepts - 0 AP - Beauty (Pattern)}

https://images.fineartamerica.com/images/artworkimages/mediumlarge/3/blue-flame-rick-drent.jpgTzikic was able to follow along easily enough. Floating along after the other god as they raced towards where the others seemed to be gathering. Turning into a miniature comet as he raced towards the singular island the others were at. Coming to a slow as Iam landed upon the meeting island. As if in contrast to the goddess of light and colour, as Tzikic's own form coalesced around the tiny flame, he was drab and dark dark. His form faint and wispy as if made of dark smoke. The only colour being the flame in his chest and the cool blue eyes that stared out from under the dark hood.

Stepping slowly across the grass as he once more conjured forth his lantern. Looking over towards the others that were already present and to see what has been made before he came to be. Taking stock of each in turn. "Seems like everyone has been quite busy." As he stepped across the grass he couldn't help but to look down towards the grass and other plants beneath his feet. A moment later lifting off to avoid stepping upon them and killing them as well. The smallest of little flames drifting up towards his lantern from the plants being eaten or crushed beneath the feet of something. Being fair enough to grant even plants a soul. Feeling though they were perhaps different compared to other creatures, they still lived in and died, and so was worthy of his attention and protection beyond their mortal shell.

Giving a small bow to the other deities that had assembled here as he slowly floated along beside Iam.

• 5 weeks later...

Veshwoon observed the approaching gods and said in a voice of hundreds of cheering roars, "Iam has found Veshwoon and the others, it seems.  And brings company."  Veshwoon's thoughts turned to the flame being that moved along side Iam.  This one was different than the other gods. The festoon of facades began to fade.

Veshwoon turned numerous eyes down on the growing flame.  Veshwoon spoke in a resonant whisper of a hundred rustling, buzzing wings, "Welcome, companion of Iam.  Are you one of Veshwoon's creations?  Veshwoon hears the faintest echoes about you."  Replacing the cascade of camoflauged creatures, small mote of flying insects, first black and buzzing, but then of iridescent flame began to drift down from Veshwoon's great form.  These living fire flies drifted and flitted about, glimmering in a muted echo of Lux's rainbow colors.  Larger and larger versions began to emerge in almost flashing waves of color and rushing air.  They seemed reluctant to land for long, and began to find their place in the web of life.

Other eyes turned to Fortuna and a second voice, spoken by dozens of clacking insectoid mandibles asked, "What do you mean by games? Is Parudo one of your creations?"

AP Spend

Create Basic Life {Flies} - 0 AP - Creation {Monsters}

Create Monstrous Life {Living Fire Flies} - 0 AP - Creation {Monsters}

Create Monstrous Life {Giant Living Fire Flies} - 0 AP - Creation {Monsters}

Edited by Anthr4xus (see edit history)

https://images.fineartamerica.com/images/artworkimages/mediumlarge/3/blue-flame-rick-drent.jpgTzikic glanced towards the being addressing him. Head giving a small shake at the question. "I am not. I am similar to you and the others with the very same powers." His ghostly hand gesturing towards the surroundings. "Though unlike others, I came about because of the loss of life that has happened since the birth of this world and the things that live upon it." Holding up his lantern for the other deity to observe. "Likely sensing those of your creations that has come to me." Which is why he has come here with Iam.

Rapping the staff holding his lantern against the floor he called everyone's attention towards himself. "Which is why I am here. I have weaved a great working, just the start of the work that is set before me." His hand reaching to his lantern to pull forth the flame glowing there. Casting it before him it seemed to split to many burning embers. Each momentarily taking the form of some creature, even a few plants had made it to his lantern. Though all could tell that they represented something that had died. "One that preserve a creature's essence. Though I have granted this gift to the lesser creatures, plants and beings, I have left the greater creations alone. Leaving it up to you all whether you wish to give this gift to your creations." Letting the embers float lazily towards the lantern once more. Each ember joining together to once more create a pale blue flame.

"I will create a space fore them where they may go to for a time. With time and when they are ready I will allow them to return to life.  So that they will grow and learn with each new life." His hand gesturing towards the sky. "Those that wish it, I shall split asunder. So that each piece may be born again. " His hand reaching for the lantern once more, this time flicking a switch upon it to shutter it closed. "And the final fate I have planned, is the one similar to those that have passed before my presence. That them and what ever energy gave them life will return to the energy of this existence. To be use to create anew." Taking a long moment to let his words sink in. "But given that these are your creations, it is only fair you each get to decide on their ultimate fate if what I have lined out isn't to your liking."

Veshwoon rumbled and spoke amidst the cloud of flames and flies that continued to stream from it, "All things that come from Veshwoon are part of the Web of Life, and thus all larger things consume smaller things, until the larger things die and the smallest things devour their corpses.  What does giving these creations life beyond that do?  Veshwoon does not understand.  How will things return to life?  Will that disrupt the Web?"

https://images.fineartamerica.com/images/artworkimages/mediumlarge/3/blue-flame-rick-drent.jpgTzikic glanced toward Veshwoon once more. His head giving a little shake. "Not sure what this web of life is. My purview is what happens after a creature meets its end, by time or by claw." Gesturing once more towards the flame in his lantern. "I take from them the energy the universe has used to create them. What happens to their physical self is not my concern, no matter if it is to drift off to the far reaches or to be eaten by some other creature." Gesturing towards the wider world. "Gives their essence the ability to grow with each iteration of life. Till they eventually return to the essence of this very existence. To further add to the energy that has created and given birth to us. And gives us our power to alter reality." Thinking he perhaps explained as best as he could.

"Is that energy infinite? I do not know. But perhaps I was created to bring about a way to make it perhaps so. So that others might create and destroy to their hearts content." Glancing about the sky and what lay beyond it and beyond his vision. " As for returning them to life, have yet to create a way, but the essence will be returned to the living to give the next thing born a soul. To begin the process of living and dying anew. Will some remember their previous life? Perhaps. But as long as they live they are subject to all that resides and lives upon this world. "

In the beginning, chaos reigned supreme on the broken, shattered pieces of the First World. Multitudes of life in the breathable atmosphere of the universe was created without thought of where they would go, where they would live and thrive... until an oceanic sphere was created. Finally, a little bit of order was starting to make itself known. And from that struggling order in the universe, a new being began to emerge from within the water. A new sphere, soft pink, rotated into existence and a golden cube melded around it. The new being did not have eyes but could see, did not have ears but could hear, did not have a mouth but could speak if she so chose. There was a moment the new being drifted in the waters, and then pulled herself out of the waters to look upon the rocky islands / asteroids of the messy First World and the waterways from the oceanic sphere that flowed from one to another.

"Oh my goodness," she said, as Meldaya the Greater Good. "This won't do. This won't do at all!"

Little by little, she gathered up the various islands and asteroids (except for the ones that were already being built upon) and fit them together as though putting together puzzle pieces. She kept the waterways flowing through each of the islands and arranged them into a very large rocky cube-like shape and situated it close to the oceanic sphere. 

"There. Balance has been restored to the universe. I shall call this cube of rocky land Cubeland," she said, with a sweet little giggle. 

She peered around for a bit and saw these drake-like creatures that were also gelatinous in their form and being. She appeared to them in a form they would be comfortable with - as one of their own. A veritable Dragooze goddess with pink scales. 

"Hello, my lovely ones. I see that you are scattered and helpless and have nowhere to go. I will take you to a place where you can settle and live in peace and harmony," Meldaya told them. 

She led them to the large rocky cube and showed them how to work the land, so they would no longer have to rely on hunting and gathering alone. She guided their multi-limbed steps like one might a child. She showed them how to build upon the land, so that they could have homes. She also showed them how to worship a goddess properly with rituals, celebrations, and a temple dedicated to herself. She taught them rules and regulations that would keep them safe and productive. And last but not least, she taught them etiquette, a system of manners and all around-politeness.

"And you shall call your new settlement Mannerly. For you are mannerly Dragoozes."

AP Spend

Alter Land/Water (1 AP) - Harmony (Environment)
Form Society (1 AP) - Harmony (Society)
         - Agriculture
         - Architecture

- Religion

- Law
         - Etiquette

Edited by Gigglecake (see edit history)

cc77722eeb089bd49a0e9223890f5c18.jpg.e7cd810a2439be04462f007bce00532b.jpg.7075a39ce7bb8b613c46590dc3002f6f.jpgThe luminous woman stepped lightly towards the floating flame, intrigued by its claim of life beyond life and replacing a piece within a new vessel.

"Are they like songs?" She asked curiously to the blue fire.  "A song endures and exists beyond its vessel, be it expressed by an instrument or the voice of a living thing.  It can then be sung by another creature, again and again." She didn't truly understand what the new god was saying yet, but she did believe the lights he held were beautiful in their own way, so did cherish them.

AP Spend

https://images.fineartamerica.com/images/artworkimages/mediumlarge/3/blue-flame-rick-drent.jpgTzikic looked towards the goddess made of light and colours. Considering her words for a very long moment. "I guess that would be a better analogy. Though they are but different notes in the greater harmony that is our existence." Letting the goddess see his lantern and the souls within it. Each dancing with one another, varying shades of blues, purples and whites flickering with each movement of some invisible wind. A deep gaze picking out fleeting glimpses of images. Perhaps memories or thoughts. Focusing his attention upon the goddess fully. His shadowy form flickering in and out of sight as his minded focused.

"Though it is a gift to all that lives, it remains up to you on whether you wish to bestow the gift I have given to your creations. And what you would like to happen to those that have been brought into being by you. Shall they go on the path I have planned for them? Or do you wish a place for them to go to before they move on to the next stage? Whether it is following my designs or what you might have planned for them? Or will they continue to do what happens currently. Where the energy that gives them life returns to the source that has given rise to us." Looking to see if his words were finding purchase and whether the other gods were going to understand his designs. "Though I may preside over a very specific domain, it is one that looks after the creations of another. And I feel that you all should have a significant say in what happens."

His head turns to look out to something beyond their plane. Whether he was just lost in thought or creating something was quite hard to say.