Life Goals

- Remember and maybe find person on recording

ROLE LIFEPATH

Role

- Solo

Role Decision

- Hired gun

Role Decision

-Former Partner, why the falling out is not clear.

Role Decision

-

Role Decision

-

ROLE ABILITY DESCRIPTION RANKS
DMG red. Roll with the punches. Reduce dmg done to you.  2 points (-1 dmg 1st round) 4 points (-2 1st round) 6 points (-3 1st round)  
Fumble  4 points- Avoid fumble rolls while attacking, still treated as a 1, just not a fumble.  
Initiative  Trained reflexes, each point spent adds +1 to Initiative     
Precision  3 points- +1 attack rolls, 6 points- +2 attack rolls, 9 points- +3 attack rolls  

Spot

Detect-

Trained to spot weakness in armor, each point spent add +1 damage on rolls

Enhanced awareness each point spent add +1 Perception checks

WEAPON TYPE WEAPON SKILL SINGLE SHOT DAM MAGAZINE SIZE RATE OF FIRE HANDS REQUIRED CONCEALMENT COST
Heavy Pistol Handgun 3D6 8 2 1 Yes 100 
Assault Rifle Shoulder Arm 5D6 25 1 2 No 500
Combat Knife Melee 1D6 -- 2 varies Yes 50

ARMOR TYPE ARMOR DESCRIPTION STOPPING POWER ARMOR PENALTY COST
Light Armor Body Jacket A Combination of Kevlar and plastic mesh inserted into the weave of fabric 11 0 100
Light Armor Jacket Head A Combination of Kevlar and plastic mesh inserted into the weave of fabric 11 0 100
CYBERWARE INSTALL DESCRIPTION & DATA COST HUMANITY LOSS
Neural Link clinic Wired artificial system. 5 options slots (*) 500  
Speedware (*) clinic Speedware, activated as action adds +3 to Initiative for 1 minute.  1 hour cooldown. 500  

GEAR DESCRIPTION COST
Ammo (Pistol)  80 rounds  80
Ammo (Assault) 150 rounds 150
Flash Grenade x2 Anyone hit must beat DV 15 w/ Resist Drug and Torture. If fail damage to eyes for 1 minute (see page 188) 200
Smoke Grenade Obscures 10m/yards for a minute on impact, actions are +4 in the smoke. 100
Flashlight Rechargeable; 100m/yards beam, lasts up to 10 hours on a charge.  20
personal care pack toothpaste loaded toothbrush, all body wet wipes, depilatory paste, comb etc. 20
disposable cell phone for those who don't want to be tracked. 50
Binoculars double or triple what you are looking at. 50

CHIC
  DESCRIPTION COST
BOTTOM Generic Chic Colorful Modular 50
TOP Business wear Leadership Presence 50
JACKET Urban Flash Trench coat, Streetwear  100
FOOTWEAR Generic boot Dark Black 20
JEWELRY Urban Flash Cane 100
MIRRORSHADES Urban Flash  Mirrored shades (Maverick Top Gun) 100
GLASSES      
CONTACT LENSES      
HAT Urban Flash Black top hat 100
FASHIONWARE      
FASHIONWARE      
FASHIONWARE      
FASHIONWARE      
FASHIONWARE      
FASHIONWARE      

PERSONALITY

Bradley is a bit of a social butterfly, seems quick witted and never too harsh, he knows what he is and how to take care of business. No need in drawing unwanted attention to himself.  He can be very business orientated when he needs to but at the same time, he can be chummy with almost anyone.

APPEARANCE

Drawn to the 1920's mobsters' apparel, Bradley dress in latest fashion with a certain old-world flair.  He is found of two designers (Abella and Joesph Moncrief) both French and have revolutionized the roaring 1920's again.

HISTORY

History: Bradley cannot remember anything further than the last 8 years.  He knows he was a soldier who did westwork for Corps and has found out he worked for some really bad people.   Caught in an explosion just over 8 years back on an OP, he lost his long-term memory, as his files were deleted once joining Corps an effort to protect those he loved, his name Bradley Conner was an assumed name once he joined.  He has attempted to find information out but has met with negative results.  He has a few pieces but not a lot to go on.  After 3-4 years of searching, he got back to what he knows best, being a hired gun.  At this point he has accepted he may never know where he came from or why he made the choice to become a hired gun.   Bradley kept his OP name and callsign, he thought maybe it was selected from someone in his past.    

Bradley has taken several pro-bono jobs to help those less fortunate, asking for a favor should he need it as payment.  As a result, a few people owe him here or there and seems to stay well informed.   He started dating a dancer a few months ago but is learning he is not the relationship kind of guy, one thing is certain a pretty face goes over easy with Bradley, not necessarily a ladies' man just a man.

Treasured Thing:  He possess a few things that are very meaningful to him.   After-all being a Solo doesnt mean he has lost touch with those things in life.   He is found of a handgun, it is an older model he is not sure where it came from but knows someone in his family fought with it years ago, his only link to his past.  He also has a voice message saved.  He is not 100 sure who it is, but the woman's voice is sweet and southing.  Bradley often listens to it when he becomes angry or upset, it helps calm him down. Last, he has kept a journal, over the last few years to help, sometimes there are random things placed in the journal.  One thing he has noted in the journal are the women he has been with almost a list of sorts.

Journal: Today I was riding on the tram, why I take these things......  Anyway, a couple of two-bit punks start harassing this elderly couple.  They weren't even trying to shake them down, being @$$ hats for the simple pleasure.  I was gonna mind my own business but then I thought, you know this could very well be my parents, my grandparents.    Yea, I know if I approach everything like that, I'm going to spend all day helping rift-raft pull their heads out of their rumps.  But this is that time, I just couldn't let it go.  So, I walked up to the first one and as he turned, I laid him out clean. (I really need to stop headbutting people I am ugly enough) then the second one pulled out the cutest little knife and I laughed.  He must have been surprised cause he stood there motionless.   I looked to the woman and said, I'm sorry you have to deal with this kinda of trash.  She looked from me to the punk who went to say something, but I smacked before he could get it out.   I told him, dont say another word unless it was an apology to this sweet woman and her husband.   He lunged at me with the cute knife, so I broke his arm, he screamed out so I slapped him again.   I told him, "What did I say?" He went silent and dropped to the floor with his friend or pale whatever they are together.     I looked back at the women who seemed to smile at me.   The tram stopped, she motioned that this was their stop, she gathered her belongings and her husband.   I kicked the one so he would move, she needed to walk by.     She started toward the doors and turned to me as I watched them leave.     She pressed her hand to my face, her skin felt like cold paper, it was very soothing.   She said in a little more than a whisper.  "  You are a good boy."   She turned and walked away.     She made my day. 

Edited by Seth0194 (see edit history)

Character TokenNAME - ROLE

Head Armor: 12 | Body Armor: 8 | Shield: 10 | HP: 10

INT: 12 | REF: 8 | DEX: 10 | TECH: 10 | COOL: 12 | WILL: 8 | LUCK: 10 | MOVE: 10| BODY: 10 | EMP: 10

Humanity: 12 | Wounds: 8 | Critical Injuries: 10 | Addictions: 10

Weapon 1DISPLAY CONTENT | Weapon 2DISPLAY CONTENT | Weapon 3DISPLAY CONTENT | Weapon 4DISPLAY CONTENT

Edit the weapons OOC in the source tab

Edited by TheWorldmaker (see edit history)

On 12/5/2022 at 12:27 PM, TheWorldmaker said:

Character Token"BISON" Bradley Conner - Solo-Hired Gun

Head Armor: 12 | Body Armor: 8 | Shield: 10 | HP: 10

INT: 5 | REF: 8 | DEX: 8 | TECH: 3 | COOL: 7 | WILL: 6 | LUCK: 5 | MOVE: 7| BODY: 8 | EMP: 3

Humanity: 38 | Wounds: 80 | Critical Injuries: 0 | Addictions: 0

Heavy PistolDISPLAY CONTENT | Assault RifleDISPLAY CONTENT | Combat KnifeDISPLAY CONTENT | Weapon 4DISPLAY CONTENT

Edited by Seth0194 (see edit history)