Character Creation Rules/Questions

Have generated or created the Hyades sector? Just wondering if you had it already made with planet names and such or if anything we make up will fit. I realize it is a one shot, but I like to try to get at least a small story of the character in my head.

@Moondragon007

Please ask questions here.  If you need help with the Dice Roller there is a guide here.  https://test.myth-weavers.com/index.php?/articles.html/articles/dice-tower-r10/  

Telling us "I messed up"  Doesn't help much, Can't really tell how.  Also, you can't delete dice rolls.  Prevents cheating.  If the help section does not help feel free to hit me up on the Discord on in this thread! 🙂

14 minutes ago, Moondragon007 said:

Help! I don't know how to work this site, and the "guides" aren't much help. Is there a place on Mythweavers I can build a character and then just copy'n'paste it here?

Feedback lets us improve the guides, so if you could make a post in Site Feedback with what isn't covered well or explained we can look into it and get things expanded or better worded! 🙂

• 1 month later...

Think I'm done.

While looking at the sheet of the first player to apply, I think I noticed the AC wrong.

In this system, Lower AC is actually better. Yours is really high.

To attack you add up all of your bonuses, and then add the AC of your target to that as well. If you roll enough to surpass 20, you hit. So, the lower the AC the harder to hit.