Edit History

Thramzorean

Thramzorean

@Sorithar request use of the Spiritual Connection Ranger AFC from Complete Champion pg50 please.

There is a caveat with this request though Sorithar. May I ask your opinion of the Urban Ranger in UA? I like the variant thinking it a balanced build option. In this case it would suit both the character and potential match with the group. Would it be feasible to use? I usually avoid going outside of official sources but think this might be worth asking, I see the Cloistered Cleric mentioned. If it is a go, I'll drop the Spiritual Connection Ranger request as wild empathy is nerfed in the Urban Ranger and wouldn't be an equivalent swap nor thematic.

Thramzorean

Thramzorean

@Sorithar request use of the Spiritual Connection Ranger AFC from Complete Champion pg50 please.

There is a caveat with this request though Sorithar. May I ask your opinion of the Urban Ranger in UA? I like the variant thinking it a balanced build option. In this case it would suit both the character and potential match with the group. Would it be feasible to use? I usually avoid going outside of official sources but think this might be worth asking. If it is a go, I'll drop the Spiritual Connection Ranger request as wild empathy is nerfed in the Urban Ranger and wouldn't be an equivalent swap.

Thramzorean

Thramzorean