Edit History

Chaz Hoosier

Chaz Hoosier

@Sorithar I suppose I could just make an NPC up, but is there a crotchety old retired bard or arcanist around Mistledale that Morn could have foisted himself upon to take the precocious apprentice feat? I'm thinking a reaction along the lines of "I didn't ask you to hoe my radish field, you are not my apprentice, GO AWAY!" 😁

Edit: Is Jhaer Brightsong, elf bard, still hanging around Abashenford? Noristuor the Mage seems like a possibility too...

Chaz Hoosier

Chaz Hoosier

@Sorithar I suppose I could just make an NPC up, but is there a crotchety old retired bard or arcanist around Mistledale that Morn could have foisted himself upon to take the precocious apprentice feat? I'm thinking a reaction along the lines of "I didn't ask you to hoe my radish field, you are not my apprentice, GO AWAY!" 😁

Edit: Is Jhaer Brightsong, elf bard, still hanging around Abashenford?

Chaz Hoosier

Chaz Hoosier