Edit History

Mamori23

Mamori23

292877670_Altar.png.16f00a72804998fcc699348aa2fc2f0b.png      Altaïr Abd al-Aziz | HP: 12/12 | AC: 18 | Initiative: -1 | Passive Perception: 11

IC

"I will have to pass on the houses offer of arms...frankly doesn't match my specific taste." Neither did it bode well for his nervers. It was like his sense were alight, tensing at every low moan or creek of wood—nothing was right about this, not the request nor the monster to which haunted the child upstairs. It was silent, and in that quiet Altaïr grew more restless within his skin, like a tug of force will his arms to move till both sword and shield tuck closer towards his person like spring locking into place. It pulled him to get in the thick of the fire, but through sheer years of stubborness the paladin willed himself to remain close by Shazzar. 

There was not much he enjoyed under the service of this new god his father held him, but Helm was good in making one thing out of his fellowers—understanding to elimante a threat. Altaïr only wished he understood which, taking only one glance at the children outside with slight envy they remained safe.  

"Hurry still, I doubt a babe knows much on defending against a monster. I will stick close the aging wizard, if need be something comes out from the darkness behind us I can spot it." 

He's breathing slowed, readying himself beside Shazzar he did an act to which he dreaded—prayer. "There are threats abound, my eyes...allow them to see what should be smitted in your name." He's senses expanded, chilled to the forces abound as he allowed himself open to feel for those wishing to hide. 

He never liked doing this. 

OOC

Using Divine Senses as well.

Mamori23

Mamori23

292877670_Altar.png.16f00a72804998fcc699348aa2fc2f0b.png      Altaïr Abd al-Aziz | HP: 12/12 | AC: 18 | Initiative: -1 | Passive Perception: 11

IC

"I will have to pass on the houses offer of arms...frankly doesn't match my specific taste." Neither did it bode well for his nervers. It was like his sense were alight, tensing at every low moan or creek of wood—nothing was right about this, not the request nor the monster to which haunted the child upstairs. It was silent, and in that quiet Altaïr grew more restless within his skin, like a tug of force will his arms to move till both sword and shield tuck closer towards his person like spring locking into place. It pulled him to get in the thick of the fire, but through sheer years of stubborness the paladin willed himself to remain close by Shazzar. 

There was not much he enjoyed under the service of this new god his father held him, but Helm was good in making one thing out of his fellowers—understanding to elimante a threat. Altaïr only wished he understood which, taking only one glance at the children outside with slight envy they remained safe.  

"Hurry still, I doubt a babe knows much on defending against a monster. I will stick close the aging wizard, if need be something comes out from the darkness behind us I can spot it." 

He's breathing slowed, readying himself beside Shazzar he did an act to which he dreaded—prayer. "There are threats abound, my eyes...allow them to see what should be smitted in your name." He's senses expanded, chilled to the forces abound as he himself out to feel for those wishing to hide. 

He never liked doing this. 

OOC

Using Divine Senses as well.