Edit History

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Just need a quick blurb on the background story points we've discussed.  If you need help with some of the background stuff, lemme know and we can hash it out.  I see you've elected to make her a teenager again, I'll have to modify a date on my lore I believe.

Mechanics-wise:

• Missing class features on character sheet. Important, as you may want to keep tabs on your Inspiration pool and such!
  • Bonus languages are based on intelligence bonus (and linguistics skill ranks).  You should be entitled to 2 more.
  • Languages are not recorded on character sheet.  As human, Val should also be entitled to her local/native human dialect, which is Hallit, in addition to Common.
  • Investigators begin play knowing 2 + Int mod 1st-Lv formulae.  In this case it should add up to 7.
  • I see you've elected to use Fractional Base Bonuses.  Is that a want?  (I'm not against it, but if I'm going to allow it, I'll need to write it in for everyone's benefit.)
  • Also just as an FYI, with your feat choices, you're effectively delaying the extra investigator talent [alchemist discovery (infusions)] feat, which means you won't be able to share your extracts with others for a while.  Entre all the jokes about Val being a selfish drink hoarder xD
iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Just need a quick blurb on the background story points we've discussed.  If you need help with some of the background stuff, lemme know and we can hash it out.  I see you've elected to make her a teenager again, I'll have to modify a date on my lore I believe.

Mechanics-wise:

• Missing class features on character sheet. Important, as you may want to keep tabs on your Inspiration pool and such!
  • Bonus languages are based on intelligence bonus (and linguistics skill ranks).  You should be entitled to 2 more.
  • Languages are not recorded on character sheet.  As human, Val should also be entitled to her local/native human dialect, which is Hallit, in addition to Common.
  • Investigators begin play knowing 2 + Int mod 1st-Lv formulae.  In this case it should add up to 7.
  • I see you've elected to use Fractional Base Bonuses.  Is that a want?  (I'm not against it, but if I'm going to allow it, I'll need to write it in for everyone's benefit.)
iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Just need a quick blurb on the background story points we've discussed.

Mechanics-wise: