Edit History

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

spacer.png"I... told you... to STOP!"

At the last fraction of a second, the android's nanite circuitry glowing bright, the barrel of her weapon pivots to point at the domineering figure of the angelic creature.  Without giving her new opponent any time to evade or retreate, the woman squeezed the trigger and opened fire, flooding the entire chamber with brilliant, bright light...

"NOOOoooOOOoooOOOoooOOOooo...."  The sound of the creature's roar of complaint fades as the light fills your senses and your mind, along with it your sense of self and surroundings...

spacer.png

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

At the last fraction of a second, the android's nanite circuitry glowing bright, the barrel of her weapon pivots to point at the domineering figure of the angelic creature.  Without giving her new opponent any time to evade or retreate, the woman squeezed the trigger and opened fire, flooding the entire chamber with brilliant, bright light...

"NOOOoooOOOoooOOOoooOOOooo...."  The sound of the creature's roar of complaint fades as the light fills your senses and your mind, along with it your sense of self and surroundings...

spacer.png

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

"NOOOoooOOOoooOOOoooOOOooo...."  The sound of the creature's complaint fades as the light fills your senses and your mind, along with it your sense of self and surroundings...

spacer.png