Starhawk

spacer.pngTann Hauser (AC 17)

Character Short Form

Female  Neutral  Elf Wizard,

Level 1, Init 5, HP 8/8, Speed 30 

AC 13 (17 Mage Armor) Touch 13, Flat-footed 10 (14), CMD 12, 

Fort 1, Ref 3, Will 3, CMB -1, Base Attack Bonus  0,  

Dagger -1 (1d4-1, 19-20/x2)
Light Crossbow (10 Reusable) +3 (1d8, 19-20/x2)

Str 8, Dex 16, Con 12, Int 18, Wis 12, Cha 10

Cantrips Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Ray of Frost 1d3+1

1st level Spells Burning Hands 1 (3d4+1), Colour Spray, Crafter's Blessing, Ears of the City, Expeditious Retreat, Fabricate Bullets, Grease 1, Mage Armor 1

Skills

+10  Knowledge Local, Knowledge Arcana

+8  Alchemy, Spellcraft

+6 Heal, Perception (+9 in low light), all other knowledge skills and professions

Condition

Darkvision 60' but dazzled in bright light.

Entomophobe Drawback (penalties with vermin and swarms)

Tann's closed eyes, move about like she is looking at while world on the inside of her eyelids. She opens them mere moments later looking quietly self satisfied...

"I cast a divination spell and was fortunate in that I learned much... about people, places and words exchanged... even so the exact 'when' these things occurred is not clear, but can likely be ascertained with our ground game.", she says in a 'just the facts' tone in her customary low, husky, breathy contralto. "Vanthus was looking to buy a fast boat, large enough for two people and four chests. He and a tough looking scarred man, who was obviously in Vanthus’ employ, exact relationship unknown, first spoke to a yellow eyed dwarf on this topic, in what seemed to me to be the Shadowshore district, judging by the buildings I saw", she continues, clearly mentally checking off boxes while reporting.

"I next saw the trio in an office, where the yellowed eyed dwarf sold him a boat for 13,000 gold pieces, with another 5,000 gold pieces exchanging hands to keep the new ownership quiet. This dwarf appeared to be the sort that expedites such sales in the city because he was stamping things. There can only be a handful at most of such folk in the city, even fewer once. So I imagine he should be relatively easy to find, since we may need to know what the boat looks like.. but asking around is not what I do.", concluding these remarks with a insouciant shrug

Taking a breath she continues.. "Vanthus is, from what I could see, carrying the chests around with him, in a bag of holding. He drew a chest identical to the ones in the vault out of this bag when he had to pay the dwarf for the boat. It could be he left the remaining chest because he was out of bag space, but that is mere conjecture on my part.", somehow making it sound like her conjecture is more sure than most people's certainty.

"He was then in the Shadowshore district, on a wharf, pretty sure I could find the one, saying goodbye to a beautiful human woman whom he called Brissa, whom I took to be a courtesan of some sort, though from his words Vanthus merely considers her to be a loveable gold-digger he’s infatuated with. She calls him Vanthie. She's a young sun kissed woman, early twenties, brown hair running in waves down to her collarbone. She has well shaped cheekbones, and quick, clever eyes."

A look that might be one of jealousy flits across her features, before she continues.."Anyway, Vanthie, informed Brissa that he wouldn’t be away long, doing so in a manner that suggested romantic entanglements. Vanthie left a very thin looking man who seemed of mixed human and elf blood to look out for her. For his, I mean Vanthie', troubles, she pickpocketed him before she left, taking what I took to be the bag of holding. She laughed about it, but from Vanthies' murmured words on the topic, the chests were no longer in there… not being as naïve as this scene first made it seem.", concluding this part giving the impression that Vanthus not being a total moron was something of a surprise to her.  

"I didn't see the scarred man on the wharf, but a boat that needs to carry two suggests someone is with him, doubtless someone who knows how to handle a boat." At this point she takes more than her customary three breath pause between chapters, but decides to conclude with.. "My divinations don't usually cough up quite this much, but like I said, I got lucky."

Starhawk

Starhawk

Character Short Form

1st level Spells Burning Hands 1 (3d4+1), Colour Spray, Crafter's Blessing, Ears of the City, Expeditious Retreat, Fabricate Bullets, Grease 1, Mage Armor 1

Skills

+8  Alchemy, Spellcraft

+6 Heal, Perception (+9 in low light), all other knowledge skills and professions

Condition

Tann's closed eyes, move about like she is looking at while world on the inside of her eyelids. She opens them mere moments later looking quietly self satisfied...

"I cast a divination spell and was fortunate in that I learned much... about people, places and words exchanged... even so the exact 'when' these things occurred is not clear, but can likely be ascertained with our ground game.", she says in a 'just the facts' tone in her customary low, husky, breathy contralto. "Vanthus was looking to buy a fast boat, large enough for two people and four chests. He and a tough looking scarred man, who was obviously in Vanthus’ employ, exact relationship unknown, first spoke to a yellow eyed dwarf on this topic, in what seemed to me to be the Shadowshore district, judging by the buildings I saw", she continues, clearly mentally checking off boxes while reporting.

"I next saw the trio in an office, where the yellowed eyed dwarf sold him a boat for 13,000 gold pieces, with another 5,000 gold pieces exchanging hands to keep the new ownership quiet. This dwarf appeared to be the sort that expedites such sales in the city because he was stamping things. There can only be a handful at most of such folk in the city, even fewer once. So I imagine he should be relatively easy to find, since we may need to know what the boat looks like.. but asking around is not what I do.", concluding these remarks with a insouciant shrug

Taking a breath she continues.. "Vanthus is, from what I could see, carrying the chests around with him, in a bag of holding. He drew a chest identical to the ones in the vault out of this bag when he had to pay the dwarf for the boat. It could be he left the remaining chest because he was out of bag space, but that is mere conjecture on my part.", somehow making it sound like her conjecture is more sure than most people's certainty.

"He was then in the Shadowshore district, on a wharf, pretty sure I could find the one, saying goodbye to a beautiful human woman whom he called Brissa, whom I took to be a courtesan of some sort, though from his words Vanthus merely considers her to be a loveable gold-digger he’s infatuated with. She calls him Vanthie. She's a young sun kissed woman, early twenties, brown hair running in waves down to her collarbone. She has well shaped cheekbones, and quick, clever eyes."

A look that might be one of jealousy flits across her features, before she continues.."Anyway, Vanthus informed Brissa that he wouldn’t be away long, doing so in a manner that suggested romantic entanglements. Vanthus left a very thin looking man who seemed of mixed human and elf blood to look out for her. For his troubles, she pickpocketed him before she left, taking what I took to be the bag of holding. She laughed about it, but from Vanthus’ murmured words on the topic, the chests were no longer in there… not being as naïve as this scene first made it seem.", concluding this part giving the impression that Vanthus not being a total moron was something of a surprise to her.  

"I didn't see the scarred man on the wharf, but a boat that needs to carry two suggests someone is with him, doubtless someone who knows how to handle a boat." At this point she takes more than her customary three breath pause between chapters, but decides to conclude with.. "My divinations don't usually cough up quite this much, but like I said, I got lucky."

Starhawk

Starhawk

Character Short Form

Skills

+8  Alchemy, Spellcraft

Condition

"I cast a divination spell and was fortunate in that I learned much... about people, places and words exchanged... even so the exact when these things occurred is not clear, but can likely be ascertained with our ground game.", she says in a 'just the facts' tone in her customary low, husky, breathy contralto. "Vanthus was looking to buy a fast boat, large enough for two people and four chests. He and a tough looking scarred man, who was obviously in Vanthus’ employ, exact relationship unknown, first spoke to a yellow eyed dwarf on this topic, in what seemed to me to be the Shadowshore district, judging by the buildings I saw", she continues, clearly mentally checking off boxes while reporting.

A look that might be one of jealousy flits across her features, before she continues.."Anyway, Vanthus informed Brissa that he wouldn’t be away long, doing so in a manner that suggested romantic entanglements. Vanthus left a very thin looking man who seemed of mixed human and elf blood to look out for her. For his troubles, she pickpocketed him before she left, taking what I took to be the bag of holding. She laughed about it, but from Vanthus’ murmured words on the topic, the chests were no longer in there… not being as naïve as this scene first made it seem.", concluding this part giving the impression that Vanthus not being a total moron was something of a surprise to her.