Starhawk

spacer.pngTann Hauser (AC 17)

Character Short Form

Female  Neutral  Elf Wizard,

Level 1, Init 5, HP 8/8, Speed 30 

AC 13 (17 Mage Armor) Touch 13, Flat-footed 10 (14), CMD 12, 

Fort 1, Ref 3, Will 3, CMB -1, Base Attack Bonus  0,  

Dagger -1 (1d4-1, 19-20/x2)
Light Crossbow (10 Reusable) +3 (1d8, 19-20/x2)

Str 8, Dex 16, Con 12, Int 18, Wis 12, Cha 10

Cantrips Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Ray of Frost 1d3+1

1st level Spells Burning Hands 1 (3d4+1), Colour Spray, Crafter's Blessing, Ears of the City 1 (used), Expeditious Retreat, Fabricate Bullets, Grease 0, Mage Armor 1

Skills

+10  Knowledge Local, Knowledge Arcana

+8  Alchemy, Spellcraft

+6 Heal, Perception (+9 in low light), all other knowledge skills and professions

Condition

Darkvision 60' but dazzled in bright light.

Entomophobe Drawback (penalties with vermin and swarms)

Tann, using her 'just the facts, Ma'am' voice, replies to all this with.. "I see scenes with my divination, but they lack the context of time. Still, I'd be surprised if Vanthie was still in the city. Questioning the dwarf could at least provide us a timeline for divined events."

Biting her bottom lip, apparently entertaining the notion that her next words might not be universally appreciated, she continues with.. "That being said, the thousands of gold pieces which seemingly move, with some regularity, through that proper little hive of venal industry he's got going could mean bodyguards or paid off city guards, and higher, that we might not want to get on the wrong side of."

Shrugging with both shoulders, she then adds.. "Brissa strikes me as more of a loner, not a central cog in the local criminal underworld. She could easily be more difficult to find, but much easier to separate and intimidate."

She takes a single breath, in through the nose and out through the lips, then.. "In all this I am just making suggestions, providing counsel based on visions. Leadership I leave to others on account of my supremely winning personality.", she concludes her tone clearly self deprecatory and sarcastic.

Starhawk

Starhawk

spacer.pngTann Hauser (AC 17)

Character Short Form

Female  Neutral  Elf Wizard,

Level 1, Init 5, HP 8/8, Speed 30 

AC 13 (17 Mage Armor) Touch 13, Flat-footed 10 (14), CMD 12, 

Fort 1, Ref 3, Will 3, CMB -1, Base Attack Bonus  0,  

Dagger -1 (1d4-1, 19-20/x2)
Light Crossbow (10 Reusable) +3 (1d8, 19-20/x2)

Str 8, Dex 16, Con 12, Int 18, Wis 12, Cha 10

Cantrips Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Ray of Frost 1d3+1

1st level Spells Burning Hands 1 (3d4+1), Colour Spray, Crafter's Blessing, Ears of the City 1 (used), Expeditious Retreat, Fabricate Bullets, Grease 0, Mage Armor 1

Skills

+10  Knowledge Local, Knowledge Arcana

+8  Alchemy, Spellcraft

+6 Heal, Perception (+9 in low light), all other knowledge skills and professions

Condition

Darkvision 60' but dazzled in bright light.

Entomophobe Drawback (penalties with vermin and swarms)

Tann, using her 'just the facts, Ma'am' voice, replies to all this with.. "I see scenes with my divination, but they lack the context of time. Still, I'd be surprised if Vanthie was still in the city. Questioning the dwarf could at least provide us a timeline for divined events."

Biting her bottom lip, apparently entertaining the notion that her next words might not be universally appreciated, she continues with.. "That being said, the thousands of gold pieces which seemingly to move with some regularity through that proper little hive of venal industry he's got going could mean bodyguards or paid off city guards, and higher, that we might not want to get on the wrong side of."

Shrugging with both shoulders, she then adds.. "Brissa strikes me as more of a loner, not a central cog in the local criminal underworld. She could easily be more difficult to find, but much easier to separate and intimidate."

She takes a single breath, in through the nose and out through the lips, then.. "In all this I am just making suggestions, providing counsel based on visions. Leadership I leave to others on account of my supremely winning personality.", she concludes her tone clearly self deprecatory and sarcastic.