Thorgrim Baldrhek

Draidden

Thorgrim Baldrhek

104623193_Thorgrim2.jpg.3ad1d6e05c80a6a23f1cba6638665d2d.jpgNalla

Race: Hill Dwarf
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Class: Cleric of Knowledge (4)/ Wizard of the Order of Scribes (4)
Current XP: 
Next Level XP: 

Passive Perception/Investigation: 14/15
Passive Insight: 16

HP: 49
Hit Dice: 4d8
AC: 19
Initiative: +2

Size: Medium
Speed: 30 feet

skill-1-512.png Abilities & Skills

Proficiency Bonus: +2

STR
(+3)
DEX
(+2)
CON
(+3)
INT
(+5)
WIS
(+4)
CHA
(+3)
+3 Saves
+2 Saves
+3 Saves
+7 Saves
+6 Saves
+3 Saves
+3 Athletics

+2 Acrobatics
+2 Sleight of Hand
+2 Stealth 

+11 Arcana
+11 History
+5 Investigation
+5 Nature
+7 Religion
+4 Animal Handling
+6 Insight
+6 Medicine
+4 Perception
+4 Survival
+3 Deception
+3 Intimidation
+3 Performance
+5 Persuasion

Proficiencies Languages Class Features Race Features & Feats

Light Armor

Medium Armor

Shields

Simple Weapons

Calligrapher's Tools

Cartographer's Tools

Common

Dwarven

Draconic

Cleric:
Divine Domain - Knowledge
Blessings of Knowledge
Channel Divinity: Turn Undead
Channel Divinity: Harness Divine Power
Channel Divinity: Knowledge of the Ages

Wizard:
Arcane Recovery
Arcane Tradition: Order of the Scribes
Cantrip Formulas
4th Level: +2 Wis, +1 Str
+2 Int, +1 Con
SpeedYour speed is not reduced by wearing heavy armor.
DarkvisionAccustomed to life underground, you have superior vision in dark and dim conditions. You can see in dim light within 60 feet of you as if it were bright light, and in darkness as if it were dim light. You can't discern color in darkness, only shades of gray.
Dwarven ResilienceYou have advantage on saving throws against poison, and you have resistance against poison damage.
Dwarven Combat TrainingYou have proficiency with the battleaxe, handaxe, light hammer, and warhammer.
Tool Proficiency: Calligrapher's Tools
StonecunningWhenever you make an Intelligence (History) check related to the origin of stonework, you are considered proficient in the History skill and add double your proficiency bonus to the check, instead of your normal proficiency bonus.
Dwarven ToughnessYour hit point maximum increases by 1, and it increases by 1 every time you gain a level.

Feats:

Squat NimblenessIncrease your Strength or Dexterity by 1, to a maximum of 20.
Increase your walking speed by 5 feet.
You gain proficiency in the Acrobatics or Athletics skill (your choice).
You have advantage on any Strength (Athletics) or Dexterity (Acrobatics) check you make to escape from being grappled.

Shield MasterIf you take the Attack action on your turn, you can use a bonus action to try to shove a creature within 5 feet of you with your shield.
If you aren't incapacitated, you can add your shield's AC bonus to any Dexterity saving throw you make against a spell or other harmful effect that targets only you.
If you are subjected to an effect that allows you to make a Dexterity saving throw to take only half damage, you can use your reaction to take no damage if you succeed on the saving throw, interposing your shield between yourself and the source of the effect.

8437-200.png Attacks

Weapon To Hit Damage Type/(Range)

Warhammer Armblade

Light Crossbow

Dagger

+5

+4

+5

1d8+3 or 1d10+4

1d8+2

1d4+3

Bludgeoning

Piercing

Piercing and Slashing

124199781_SpellIcon.png.0c9a6d36a53deaaa8a25b4d98f61057d.pngSpells

WIZARDS SPELLBOOK PREPARED SPELLS
1577493690_SpellbookToken.png.8372cbda929d26040ec1742c6fecb388.png 1882886811_PrepareedSpellstoken.png.08f2949900bdd6a044eec74dc042adf6.png

1384155921_Companionicon.png.2acbd13c98a75689334e57764d41cd00.pngCompanions/Pets 

Amber

Pseudodragon Familiar

Deg

the Mule

566579881_Psuedodragontoken.png.423f5ce86fcd43177adac53ab859ba54.png 399215495_MuleToken.png.d65e3cfe6e6d986bffed612af72b3e21.png

money-dollar-circle-512.png Money

Copper: 0 Silver: 5 Gold: 73 Platinum: 0 (78 Coins * .02 lbs. = 1.56 lbs. Total Weight)

Encumbrance, heaviness, load, mass, sinker, stowage, weight icon - Download  on Iconfinder Encumbrance

Weight: 80 lbs. / 240 lbs. max.
Penalty: None

688885-200.png Equipment Readied

Equipped Items: (65 lbs.)

Armor (50 lbs.) Weapons (8 lbs.) Readied Items (7 lbs.)

Mizzium Half Plate Armor (40 lbs.)

Shield (6 lbs.)
Traveler's Clothes (4 lbs.)

Warhammer Armblade (2 lbs.)

Light Crossbow (5 lbs.)

Dagger (1 lbs.)

Belt Pouch (1 lbs.)

- A stone smoking pipe that never needs lighting

- A ring of keys for unknown locks.

Enduring Spellbook (3 lbs.)

20 Bolts in Bolt Case (2.5 lbs.)

Holy Symbol 

education_icons_IF-06-512.png Equipment Stored

Stored Items: (15 lbs.)

In Bag of Holding (79.56 lbs.) * Includes 5 lbs. for backpack In Cart (10 lbs.) pulled by his mule

Messkit (1 lbs.)

Tinderbox (1 lbs.)

10 Days of Rations (20 lbs.)

Waterskin (5 lbs.)

Book of Lore (5 lbs.)

Blank Book (5 lbs.)

3 Bottles of Ink 

5 Quills

23 Sheets of Parchment 

Little Bag of Sand

Small Knife

Pair of Compasses

Calipers

Ruler

Hooded Lantern - Continual Flame (2 lbs.)

Bedroll (7 lbs.)

Blanket (3 lbs.)

2 Person Tent (20 lbs.)

50' of Hemp Rope (10 lbs.)

Coins (1.56 lbs.) 

10 Days of Feed

Item_necklace_9.png Magic Items

Magic Items: 

Non-Attuned  Attuned 1/3 

Bag of Holding 

Enduring Spellbook 

Mizzium Half-Plate Armor

Warhammer Armblade 

5386-200.png Character Overview

Description: Thorgrim is a muscled stocky dwarf who stands at 4' 1” and weighs in at 145 pounds. He is 65 years old, but due to his white hair he appears much older. His hair drops to just below his shoulders and is pulled back into a tight pony tail. His beard hangs to just above his belt and is gathered into a silver ring, where is mustache hangs long on each side of his mouth and each side is pulled through two silver rings. His eyes are a dark brown. He is usually seen wearing half plate armor with his spellbook floating along either beside him. He carries a shield and has a medal bracer on his right forearm That has a picture of a warhammer on it. Aside form a dagger on his belt does not seem to carry any weapons.

Personality: Thorgrim prefers to spend his time in books or researching or studying old ruins or artifacts. He is fairly friendly towards everyone, unless they have proved unfriendly. He is willing to help others in need unless he knows that it was their own stupid actions that got them in trouble. Then he figures they need to learn a lesson. He will intervene to stop them from dying but is willing to let them feel some pain first. In a group he knows you have to rely on each other. He prefers to stay out of the main fighting and only step in when needed and use his spells for support and to heal.

Background: 

Thorgrim has spent his whole life in Highhome. From a young age it was clear that he had a desire for knowledge and he showed an affinity for all kinds of magic. He has spent his life doing research on how he might save his dwindling community. And then comes along the Stoneblood disease which has just made things worse. So when he heard that a cure had been found and they needed a group to go get it he was one of the first to volunteer. His main desire to save everyone, but he definitely wants to find a cure and return before the disease takes his father as it did his mother.

So it is he is gathering up his equipment and supplies for the trip. One of the items he grabs is his mothers stone pipe. It is has been passed down in her family for generations. The novelty of it is that it does not need to be lit. Put some weed in it and place it in your mouth and it automatically lights up. Another, that most consider him crazy for carrying around, is a ring of keys he discovered on one of his expeditions into some of the ancient parts of Highhome. The key ring was inside a strange box that no one has been able to identify the origin of. So he carries them with him in the hopes that some day he will come across whatever it is they go to. He tries them on just about every lock he comes across.

Now he stands with Amber, his psuedodragon familier, and Deg his mule attached to his cart and his supplies loaded into the cart ready to go.

spacer.pngBackground
PHB: Guild Merchant

Personality Traits:

I always want to know how things work and what makes people tick.

I don't part with my money easily and will haggle tirelessly to get the best deal possible.

Ideal:
Generosity. My talents were given to me so that I could use them to benefit the world.
Freedom. Everyone should be free to pursue his or her own livelihood.

Bond:

The workshop where I learned my trade is the most important place in the world to me.

Flaw:
I'm never satisfied with what I have—I always want more. Especially knowledge.

Edited by Draidden (see edit history)
Name
Stat set 1
repeat(drop(reroll(4d6,2,below),lowest,1),6) 3,2,2,2,2,6,2,2,6,6,1,4,5,5,2,4,5,6,4,4,4,3,6,6,2,3,4,2,2,2,5,2,1,6,5,5,2,5,5
Stat Set 2
repeat(drop(reroll(4d6,2,below),lowest,1),6) 4,1,5,1,6,6,1,2,6,3,2,2,1,5,4,1,4,2,2,3,4,4,6,6,1,4,4,1,3,3,2,2,5,2,2,5,6,2,4,2,1,1,6,1,4

Thorgrim Baldrhek - Dwarven Cleric of Knowledge/Wizard of Order of Scribes
2046959658_Thorgrim2token.png.25567b37357ade07cd54e451cd9ce9ff.png

AC: 19 | HP: 49/49 | Initiative: +2 | Passive Perception: 14 |

Post goes here.

"Speech"

thoughts in color and italics

Mechanics

Main Hand: Empty
Off Hand: Empty

Action: Your action goes here.
Bonus Action: Your bonus action goes here.
Move: Your movement goes here.
Manipulate: Your one free object interaction goes here.

Edited by Draidden (see edit history)

Wizards Spellbook

Cantrips Known: Fire Bolt, Control Flames, Mage Hand, Prestidigitation

1st Level Spells: Chromatic Orb, Detect Magic, Comprehend Languages, Shield, Magic Missile, Find Familiar, Ice Knife, Alarm

2nd Level Spells: Knock, Rope Trick, Scorching Ray, Web

Prepared Spells

Wizard Spells Cleric Spells

C - Firebolt

C - Control Flames

C - Mage Hand

C - Prestidigitation

1 - Magic Missile

1 - Ice Knife

1 - Shield

1 - Chromatic Orb

1 - Comprehend Languages

2 - Knock

2 - Rope Trick

2 - Scorching Ray

2 - Web

C - Guidance

C - Sacred Flame

C - Spare the Dead

C - Toll the Dead

1 - Command

1 - Identify

1 - Healing Word

1 - Cure Wound

1 - Guiding Bolt

1 - Protection from Evil and Good

1 - Shield of Faith

2 - Prayer of Healing

2 - Silence

2 - Spiritual Weapon

Just make sure you are aware of it if I am chosen, the reason I went with Hunter - Hordebreaker is because if he attacks an enemy and there is another enemy within 5' of the one he attacked, he gets another attack at the other enemy. This can be used with ranged and melee. At least that is how it read to me. So if two-weapon fighting he could get 3 attacks a round if there are multiple enemies and they are next to each other.

I think the only thing I took that was not out of the PHB was the spell Zephyr Strike which is from Xanathars Guide to Everything.