HP 17/17
Perception +3 • Trained 3 • Wis 0 • Item 0 • Senses Darkvision
Speed 25 feet 
Class DC 17 • Trained 3 • Base 10 • Dex 4 • Item 0

Weapon -
Shortbow +7 • Trained 3 • Dex 4 • Item 0 • Damage 1d6 P• Deadly 1d10 
Bulk : 1 | Hands : 1+ | Range : 60 ft | Reload : 0 | Bow
Ammunition : 30
Throwing Knife +7 • Trained 3 • Dex 4 • Item 0 • Damage 1d4 P • Finesse • Agile • Thrown 20 ft
Bulk : 0.1 | Hands : 1 | Melee | Martial | Knife

Light Mace +7 • Trained 3 • Dex 4 • Item 0 • Damage 1d4 B • Finesse • Agile • Shove

Main-Gauche +7 • Trained 3 • Dex 4 • Item 0 • Damage 1d4 P • Finesse • Disarm • Agile • Parry • Versatile S

Unarmed +3 • Trained 3 • Str 0 • Item 0 • Damage 1d4 B • Finesse • Agile • Nonlethal • Unarmed

Proficiency Trained: Martial • Simple • Unarmed

Armor and Shield — 
Light Leather AC 18 • Trained 3 • Base 10 • Dex 4 • Item 1
Armour : Leather • AC + 1 Item  • Dex Cap 4  • Str 10 : Check Penalty -1 Speed Penalty 0  
• Bulk 1   
Shield : None • AC ~ • Hardness ~ • HP ~ • Bulk ~ 
1act.png.16b62298aa2574859b91f118b14c6017.png Spell : Shield Cantrip • AC +1 circumstance • Hardness 5 • Bulk ~ 

1act.png.16b62298aa2574859b91f118b14c6017.png Parry Main Gauche • AC +1 circumstance  

ProficiencyTrained: Light • Medium Armor • Unarmored

SAVING THROWS
Fortitude +7 Expert +5 Con +2 Item + 0 Misc + 0
Reflex +7 Trained +3 Dex +4 Item + 0 Misc + 0
Will +6 Expert +5 Wis +1 Item + 0 Misc + 0

SKILLS
SKILL   PROF ABILITY ITEM + -
Athletics +3 Trained +3 STR +0 +0 +0 -0
Acrobatics +7 Trained +3 DEX +4 +0 +0 -0
Stealth +7 Trained +3 DEX +4 +0 +0 -0
Thievery +7 Trained +3 DEX +4 +0 +0 -0
Arcana +5 Trained +3 INT +2 +0 +0 -0
Occultism +5 Trained +3 INT +2 +0 +0 -0
Society +5 Trained +3 INT +2 +0 +0 -0
Lore: Shadow Plane +5 Trained +3 INT +2 +0 +0 -0
Lore: Warfare +5 Trained +3 INT +2 +0 +0 -0
Crafting +2 Untrained +0 INT +2 +0 +0 -0
Medicine +4 Trained +3 WIS +1 +0 +0 -0
Nature +1 Untrained +0 WIS +1 +0 +0 -0
Religion +1 Untrained +0 WIS +1 +0 +0 -0
Survival +1 Untrained +0 WIS +1 +0 +0 -0
Deception +0 Untrained +0 CHA +0 +0 +0 -0
Diplomacy +3 Trained +3 CHA +0 +0 +0 -0
Intimidation +0 Untrained +0 CHA +0 +0 +0 -0
Performance +0 Untrained +0 CHA +0 +0 +0 -0

Languages :   Common Undercommon
    Aklo Shadowtongue

FEATS —
Ancestry Feats
  - • Kayal (Fetchling) : Kayal is the Aklo word for Fetchling.
Fetchling is a common term, slang, but almost a slur.  In many places, context makes it very clearly cloaking deep prejudice. 

- Wisp : My ancestors were exposed to the Shadow Plane, and it wrought great physical and temporal changes. My hair and skin sometimes appear insubstantial, and I am slighter and more agile that most other humanoids. I am Small, like my Gnome Mother, and I have Acrobatics, Quick Squeeze.  + 1 Circumstance Bonus TUMBLE THROUGH 

- Fetchling Lore : I have studied obscure lore about the Kayal ('fetchlings'). I am trained in Occult and Stealth, and also Shadow Plane Lore. I have studied obscure lore about the Kayal ('fetchlings'). I am trained in Occult and Stealth, and also Shadow Plane Lore.
  - Darkvision : I can see in darkness and dim light as well as I can see in bright light. I can see in darkness and dim light as well as I can see in bright light.

Future

3 Slink • tbd
  5 Lightless Litheness • tbd
  9 xxx • xxxx
 13 xxx • xxxx
 17 xxx • xxxx

Class Feats
  - Magus • xxxx

1act.png.16b62298aa2574859b91f118b14c6017.png    Arcane CascadeArcane Cascade • STANCE * CONCENTRATE 
      Requirement : I used my most recent action to CAST A SPELL or make a SPELLSTRIKE
      I divert a portion of the spell's magical power and keep it cycling through my body and weapon using specialized forms, breathing, or footwork.  While I am in the stance, my melee Strikes deal 1 extra damage. This damage increases to 2 if I have weapon specialization and 3 if I have greater weapon specialization. Any STRIKE that benefits from this damage gains the ARCANE trait, making it magical. 
If my most recent spell before entering the stance was one that can deal damage, the damage from the stance is the same type as the spell could deal (or one of my choice if the spell deals a variety). If the spell CANNOT deal damage, the ARCANCE CASCADE STANCE bonus damage type depends on the previous spells SCHOOL.
- Abjuration / Evocation = FORCE
- Divination / Enchatnment / Illusion = MENTAL
- Necromancy = NEGATIVE
- Conjuration / Transmutation = Same Type as the Weapon (ie. MAGIC PIERCING for arrows)
 STANCE * CONCENTRATE 
2act.png.07c9be13b139482bf744b8e43d8c7e6f.png  Spellstrike : I can channel a spell into a punch, melee weapon, or a Starlit ranged attack, to deliver a combined assault. 
I cast a spell that takes 1 or 2 actions to cast (never 0 or 3) and requires a spell attack roll. (Unlocks later with growth) Make a Melee Strike with unarmed or melee weapon.  Including Reach weapons.  Starlit : Make a Ranged Strike with a Ranged Weapon, Thrown Weapon, or (Ranged Unarmed Attack).  The Attack and Spell are fused, using the result of the Strike to determine the result of the spell attack.
This counts as two attacks for my MULTIPLE ATTACK PENALTY, but I do not apply the penatly until after I have completed the SPELLSTRIKE (thus it could affect subsequent actions, as normal after making initial STRIKES)
The infusion of spell energy grants the STRIKE ARCANE trait, making it a MAGICAL attack.
After I use Spellstrike, I cannot do so again until I recharge the ability. I can  RECHARGE SPELLSTRIKE, as a single action, with the CONCENTRATE trait, Alternatively, when I cast a CONFLUX spell that uses at least 1 action, it also recharges my SPELLSTRIKE. (Casting a different type of FOCUS spell does NOT recharge my SPELLSTRIKE)

1act.png.16b62298aa2574859b91f118b14c6017.png    Recharge Spellstrike : As a single action, with the CONCENTRATE trait, to recharge spellstrike,
Alternatively, when I cast a CONFLUX spell that uses at least 1 action, it also recharges my SPELLSTRIKE.

Spellbook : Starlit Codex : I have a spellbook, a codex filled with my lessons and observations about the universe.  Its mysteries are fascinating, and studying them unlocks my connection through Light and Shadow to all things.  
I begin with 8 arcane cantrips, and 4 first level arcane spells. COMMON tier at start. At each new level, I add two new arcane spells of any level I am able to cast. I can also use the ARCANA skill to add other spells that we find during our adventures. Spellslots for a Magus are unique, compared to those of other classes.

Spellcasting • xxxx
  Hybrid Study : Starlit Span : With magic, the sky is the limit.  I can't be bound by physical confines. My power reaches as far as my senses can perceive, transcending the space between us, binding our cosmic essence as if we were side by side, despite being across a field. 

When I use SPELLSTRIKE, I can make a ranged weapon STRIKE (or ranged unarmed) , as long as the target is within the first range increment of my ranged weapon. I can deliver the spell even if its range is shorter than the range incremement of my ranged attack. 
Ex. I can deliver a Ranged Spellstrike with my fist, my reach whip, or my Shortbow.  If I use my shortbow, I can Spellstrike within the 60 ft range increment, even delivering a touch spell up to 60 feet away.  When I practice with the longbow, my range increment is 100 feet, and I can deliver SPELLSTRIKES within that range. 

Conflux Spell : Shooting Star

Studious Spell : (7th) Darkvision

Studious Spell : (11th) Wall of Wind

Studious Spell : (13th) Freedom of Movement

Conflux Spells : Focus 1 I learned an Occult mystic secret of the Universe. This Conflux Spell uses my FOCUS pool points. I REFOCUS my pool, by studying my spellbook, and performing a physical regimen.  Especially personally centering, is the art of performing my martial Katas under the open sky.  However, anywhere that I can clear some space to stretch out, and reproduce the constellations with my Kata, allows me to spend 10 minutes to REFOCUS. 

Future

2 Expansive Spellstrike • TBD
  4 Familiar ? • xxxx
  6 Enhanced Familiar ? • xxxx
  8 xxx • xxxx
 10 xxx • xxxx
 12 xxx • xxxx
 14 xxx • xxxx
 16 xxx • xxxx
 18 xxx • xxxx
 20 xxx • xxxx

Skill Feats
  * Quick Squeeze : You Squeeze 5 feet per round (10 feet on a critical success). If you’re legendary in Acrobatics, you Squeeze at full Speed. 

* Battle Medicine : Prereq : Trained in Medicine
Requirement : You must be holding or wearing Healers Tools

You can patch up yourself or an adjacent ally, even in combat. Attempt a Medicine check with the same DC as for Treat Wounds, and restore a corresponding amoun of hit points. This does not remove the wounded condition.
As with Treat Wounds, you can attempt checks against higher DCs once you have the minimum Proficiency.

The target is then temporarily immune to YOUR Battle Medicine for 1 day.

(Combat Medic once per ally, per day)

Future

2 Astrology Healing • (Godless Healing skill feat)
  4 Assurance : Medicine• xxxx
  6 Mortal Healing • xxxx
  8 xxx • xxxx
 10 xxx • xxxx
 12 xxx • xxxx
 14 xxx • xxxx
 16 xxx • xxxx
 18 xxx • xxxx
 20 xxx • xxxx

General Feats
 -

Future

3 Ancestry Paragon • + 1 Ancestry Feat(1st lvl) 
    + Slink 
  7 xxx • xxxx
 11 xxx • xxxx
 15 xxx • xxxx
 19 xxx • xxxx

Dedication Archetype Feats
  -

Magus Spells & Powers — Spells Known : Spellbook 
Prepare Daily : 5 Cantrips / 1 Spell 1st
Arcane Spell Attack +5 • Trained 3 • Int 2
Arcane Spell DC 15 • Trained 3 • Base 10 • Int 2

Magus —
Cantrips :

2act.png.07c9be13b139482bf744b8e43d8c7e6f.png Acid Splash Cantrip 1Cantrip - Acid - Attack - Evocation - Verbal - Somatic  • Range 30 ft • Targets 1 creature 
I splash a glob of acid that splatters creatures. Make a spell attack. If I hit, I deal 1d6 acid damage plus 1 splash acid damage. On a critical success, the target also takes 1 persistent damage.
** This is elligible for Magus Spellstrike using the weapon Reach or Starlit Range.
Heightened (3rd) : The initial damage increases to 1d6+spellcasting modifier, and the persistent damage increases to 2 
Heightened (5th) : The initial damage increases to 2d6+spellcasting modifier, and the persistent damage increases to 3, and the splash damage increases to 2
Heightened (7th) : The initial damage increases to 3d6+spellcasting modifier, and the persistent damage increases to 4, and the splash damage increases to 3
Heightened (9th) : The initial damage increases to 4d6+spellcasting modifier, and the persistent damage increases to 5, and the splash damage increases to 4
(Arcane Cascade = +1 ACID)

2act.png.07c9be13b139482bf744b8e43d8c7e6f.png Bullhorn  Cantrip 1Cantrip - Auditory - Illusion - Verbal - Somatic
• Duration 10 Minutes
I amplify my voice, loud enough to be heard easily at a great distance. For the duration, my voice can be heard loudly and clearly by all listeners within 500 feet, even if other ambient noise would otherwise block the sound. Despite the volume, this doesn't make my voice jarring or distracting. This doesn't increase the range or area of other auditory or linguistic effects, and physical barriers such as walls and doors still block or muffle my voice as normal.
(Arcane Cascade = +1 MENTAL)

2act.png.07c9be13b139482bf744b8e43d8c7e6f.png Gale Blast  Cantrip 1Cantrip - Air - Evocation - Verbal - Somatic • Range 5 ft Emanation • Targets Area •
Saving Throw Fortitude
Wind flows from my outstretched hands, and whirls around me in a 5-foot emanation. Each creature in the area takes Bludgeoning Damage equal to my spellcasting modifier, and a Fortitude Save.
Critical Success : Creature is Unaffected
Success : Creature takes half damage
Failure : Creature takes full damage and is also pushed 5 feet away from me
Critical Failure : Creature takes double damage and is also pushed 10 feet away from me
Heightened (+2) : Damage increases by +1d6 
(Arcane Cascade = +1 FORCE)

2act.png.07c9be13b139482bf744b8e43d8c7e6f.png Gouging Claw  Cantrip 1Cantrip - Attack - Morph - Transmutation - Verbal - Somatic  • Range Touch • Targets 1 creature 
You temporarily morph your limb into a clawed appendage. Make a melee spell attack roll against your target's AC. If you hit, you deal your choice of slashing or piercing damage equal to 1d6 + your spellcasting modifier. On a critical success, you deal double damage plus 1d4 persistent bleed damge 
** This is elligible for Magus Spellstrike using the weapon Reach or Starlit Range.
Heightened (+1) : The damage increases by 1d6, and the persistent bleed damage on a critical increases by 1d4 
(Arcane Cascade = +1 Magic Damage : Weapon Type)

2act.png.07c9be13b139482bf744b8e43d8c7e6f.png Infectious Enthusiasm   Cantrip 1Cantrip - Emotion Mental - Enchantment - Verbal - Somatic  • Range Touch • Targets 1 creature 
• Duration 1 round
With enchanted gusto, I encourage myself to get things done, and share my motivation with my allies. I gain a +1 Status bonus to my choice of attack rolls, Will savces, or Charisma-based skill checks. During the spells duration, an ally who observed my Casting this Spell, (and within 30 ft) when I did so, can take a single action, which has the concentrate trait, to gain the same bonus I chose until the start of its next turn.

** Using this spell to influence someone in a social situation is typically considered a faux pas, negating the benefit on Charisma-based ckills if the sunject of the check observed me casting the spell. 
** However, if I cast the spell unobserved by the target, a witnessing ally might be able to use the benefit themself.  They could not be witnessed to have cast a spell, only to be 'similarly inspired by the environment' etc etc. 

2act.png.07c9be13b139482bf744b8e43d8c7e6f.png Mage Hand  Cantrip 1Cantrip - Evocation - Verbal - Somatic  • Range 30 feet • Targets 1 unattended object of Light bulk, or less 
• Duration Sustained
W I create a single magical hand, either invisible or ghostlike, that grasps the target object and moves it slowly up to 20 feet. Because I am levitating the object, I can move it in any direction. When I Sustain the spell, I can move the object an additional 20 feet. If the object is in the air when the spell ends, the object falls.
Heightened (3rd) : I can target an unattended object with a Bulk of 1 or less. 
Heightened (5th) : The range increases to 60 feet, and I can target an unattended object with a Bulk of 1 or less. 
Heightened (7th) : The range increases to 60 feet, and I can target an unattended object with a Bulk of 2 or less. 

1act.png.16b62298aa2574859b91f118b14c6017.png Shield  Cantrip 1Cantrip - Force - Abjuration - Verbal 
• Duration Until the start of my next turn
I raise a magical shield of force. This counts as using the Raise a Shield action, giving me a +1 circumstance bonus to AC until the start of my next turn, but it doesnt require a hand to use.
While the spell is in effect, I can use the Shield Block reaction, with my magic shield. The shield has Hardness 5. After I use Shield Block , the spell ends and I can't cast it again for 10 minutes. Unlike a normal Shield Block, I can use the spells reaction against the magic missile spell. 

- - -   Shield Block Reaction  :  Hardness 5 

- - -  react.png.948c56e8afef83649218b0fea42d456f.png Shield Block Reaction  :  Hardness 5

2act.png.07c9be13b139482bf744b8e43d8c7e6f.png Produce Flame or Phase Bolt
DM Question
Would the Phase properties of the Cantrip, affect the Weapon Strike made to deliver the spell using Spell Strike. 

Level 1  : Spell Slots 1 / 1

react.png.948c56e8afef83649218b0fea42d456f.png  Feather Fall Feather Fall  Abjuration : Verbal  • Range 60 ft • Targets 1 falling creature 
Duration 1 Minute 
You cause the air itself to arrest a fall. The targets fall slows to 60 feet per round, and the portion of the fall during the spells duration doesnt count when calculating falling damage. If the target reaches the ground while the spell is in effect, it takes no damage from the fall. The spell ends as soon as the target lands. 
CRB

2act.png.07c9be13b139482bf744b8e43d8c7e6f.png Magic Weapon Magic Weapon  Transmutation : Verbal - Somatic  • Range Touch • Targets 1 weapon: that is unattended, or wield by yourself, or a willing ally 
Duration 1 Minute 
The weapon glimmers with magic and energy. The target becomes a +1 Striking weapon, gaining a +1 item bonus to attack rolls and increasing the number of weapon damage dice to two.
CRB

2act.png.07c9be13b139482bf744b8e43d8c7e6f.png Pest Form Pest Form  Polymorph - Transmutation : Verbal - Somatic  • Range Self • Target Self 
Duration 10 Minute 
I You transform into the battle form of a Tiny Animal, such as a cat, insect, lizard, or rat. You can decide the specific type of animal, (such as a rat or praying mantis), but this has no effect on the forms Size or statistics. While in this form, you gain the Animal Trait. You can dismiss the spell.

While in this form, you gain the Animal Trait, and you cant make Strikes. You gain the following statistics and abilities:
AC = 15 + your level. Ignore your armour's check penalty and speed reduction
Speed = 20 ft
Weakness 5 Physical damage (If you take physical damage in this form, you suffer 5 additional damage)
Low-Light vision
Imprecise scent 30 ft
Acrobatics and Stealth modifiers of +10, unless your own modifer is higher
Athletics modifier -4

*Heigthened (4th) : You can turn into a flying creature, such as a bird, which grants you a fly speed of 20 feet
CRB

2act.png.07c9be13b139482bf744b8e43d8c7e6f.png Hydraulic PushHydraulic Push  Evocation - Attack - Water : Verbal - Somatic  • Range 60 ft • Targets 1 creature or unattended object 
You call forth a powerful blast of pressurized water that bludgeons the target and knocks it back. Make a ranged spell attack roll.
Critical Success : The target takes 6d6 bludgeoning damage and is knocked back 10 feet
Success : The target takes 3d6 bludgeoning damage and is knocked back 5 feet

*Heigthened (+1) : The damage increase by 2d6
CRB
(Arcane Cascade = +1 WATER Magic Bludgeoning / or FORCE)

Focus Pool Points : 1 / 1
Arcane Spell Attack +5 • Trained 3 • Int 2
Arcane Spell DC 15 • Trained 3 • Base 10 • Int 2

1act.png.16b62298aa2574859b91f118b14c6017.png Shooting Star Focus 1Shooting Star : Focus
1 Action

Divination - Verbal
Range : Weapon (Ranged/Throwing)
Targets : 1

Requirement : Must be wielding a ranged weapon or a throwing weapon;

I let loose a projectile that flies true and leaves the blazing trail of a meteor behind it. I make a Ranged STRIKE, ignoring the target's concealment and reducing the target's cover by one degree ( Greater > Standard / Standard > Lesser / Lesser > None )
If the STRIKE hits, the meteor trail hangs in the air.

**This gives the benefits of concealment negation and cover reduction to any attacks made against the creature BY ANYONE , until the start of my next turn.

MEDICINE SKILL (Healers Tools)
- You can patch up wounds and help people recover from diseases and poisons. Even if you’re untrained in Medicine, you can use it to Recall Knowledge.

To remember useful information on a topic, you can attempt to Recall Knowledge. You might know basic information about something without needing to attempt a check, but Recall Knowledge requires you to stop and think for a moment so you can recollect more specific facts and apply them. You might even need to spend time investigating first. For instance, to use Medicine to learn the cause of death, you might need to conduct a forensic examination before attempting to Recall Knowledge.
- Recall Knowledge about diseases, injuries, poisons, and other ailments. You can use this to perform forensic examinations if you spend 10 minutes (or more, as determined by the GM) checking for evidence such as wound patterns. This is most useful when determining how a body was injured or killed.

1act.png.16b62298aa2574859b91f118b14c6017.png  Battle MedicinePrerequisites trained in Medicine

Requirements You are holding healer's tools, or you are wearing them and have a hand free

You can patch up wounds, even in combat. Attempt a Medicine check with the same DC as for Treat Wounds and restore the corresponding amount of HP; this doesn't remove the wounded condition. As with Treat Wounds, you can attempt checks against higher DCs if you have the minimum proficiency rank. The target is then temporarily immune to your Battle Medicine for 1 day.

TREAT WOUNDS :

The Medicine check DC is usually 15, though the GM might adjust it based on the circumstances, such as treating a patient outside in a storm, or treating magically cursed wounds. If you’re an expert in Medicine, you can instead attempt a DC 20 check to increase the Hit Points regained by 10; if you’re a master of Medicine, you can instead attempt a DC 30 check to increase the Hit Points regained by 30; and if you’re legendary, you can instead attempt a DC 40 check to increase the Hit Points regained by 50. The damage dealt on a critical failure remains the same.

The result of your Medicine check determines how many Hit Points the target regains.
Battle Medicine

Proficiency DC Success Healing Critical Healing
Trained 15 2d8 4d8
Expert* 20 2d8+10 4d8+10
Master* 30 2d8+30 4d8+30
Legendary* 40 2d8+50 4d8+50

* Rolling against a higher DC is optional.

BASE HEALING
Critical Success The target regains 4d8 Hit Points, and its wounded condition is removed.
Success The target regains 2d8 Hit Points, and its wounded condition is removed.
Critical Failure The target takes 1d8 damage.

DC 15 :
Success : Heal 2d8
Critical Success = Heal 4d8
Crit Fail = Harm 1d8 Harm

Treat WoundsRequirements You are holding healer's tools, or you are wearing them and have a hand free

You spend 10 minutes treating one injured living creature (targeting yourself, if you so choose). The target is then temporarily immune to Treat Wounds actions for 1 hour, but this interval overlaps with the time you spent treating (so a patient can be treated once per hour, not once per 70 minutes).

The Medicine check DC is usually 15, though the GM might adjust it based on the circumstances, such as treating a patient outside in a storm, or treating magically cursed wounds. If you’re an expert in Medicine, you can instead attempt a DC 20 check to increase the Hit Points regained by 10; if you’re a master of Medicine, you can instead attempt a DC 30 check to increase the Hit Points regained by 30; and if you’re legendary, you can instead attempt a DC 40 check to increase the Hit Points regained by 50. The damage dealt on a critical failure remains the same.

If you succeed at your check, you can continue treating the target to grant additional healing. If you treat them for a total of 1 hour, double the Hit Points they regain from Treat Wounds.

The result of your Medicine check determines how many Hit Points the target regains.
Treat Wounds

Trained 15 2d8 4d8
Expert* 20 2d8+10 4d8+10
Master* 30 2d8+30 4d8+30

Critical Success The target regains 4d8 Hit Points, and its wounded condition is removed.
Success The target regains 2d8 Hit Points, and its wounded condition is removed.
  (10 minutes treatment) (once per hour per patient) (IF you succeed, spend 1 hour total to double healing result)
DC 15 :
Crit Fail = Harm 1d8 Harm

2act.png.07c9be13b139482bf744b8e43d8c7e6f.png Administer First AidRequirements : You are holding healer's tools, or you are wearing them and have a hand free

You perform first aid on an adjacent creature that is dying or bleeding. If a creature is both dying and bleeding, choose which ailment you’re trying to treat before you roll. You can Administer First Aid again to attempt to remedy the other effect.

Stabilize : Attempt a Medicine check on a creature that has 0 Hit Points and the dying condition.
The DC is equal to 5 + that creature’s recovery roll DC (typically 15 + its dying value).

Stop Bleeding : Attempt a Medicine check on a creature that is taking persistent bleed damage, giving them a chance to make another flat check to remove the persistent damage.
The DC is usually the DC of the effect that caused the bleed.

Success If you’re trying to stabilize, the creature loses the dying condition (but remains unconscious). If you’re trying to stop bleeding, the creature attempts a flat check to end the bleeding.
Critical Failure If you were trying to stabilize, the creature’s dying value increases by 1. If you were trying to stop bleeding, it immediately takes an amount of damage equal to its persistent bleed damage.

1act.png.16b62298aa2574859b91f118b14c6017.png  Treat PoisonRequirements You are holding healer's tools, or you are wearing them and have a hand free

You treat a patient to prevent the spread of poison. Attempt a Medicine check against the poison’s DC. After you attempt to Treat a Poison for a creature, you can’t try again until after the next time that creature attempts a save against the poison.

Critical Success You grant the creature a +4 circumstance bonus to its next saving throw against the poison.
Success You grant the creature a +2 circumstance bonus to its next saving throw against the poison.
Critical Failure Your efforts cause the creature to take a –2 circumstance penalty to its next save against the poison.

Treat DiseaseRequirements You are holding healer's tools, or you are wearing them and have a hand free

You spend at least 8 hours caring for a diseased creature. Attempt a Medicine check against the disease’s DC. After you attempt to Treat a Disease for a creature, you can’t try again until after that creature’s next save against the disease.

Critical Success You grant the creature a +4 circumstance bonus to its next saving throw against the disease.
Success You grant the creature a +2 circumstance bonus to its next saving throw against the disease.
Critical Failure Your efforts cause the creature to take a –2 circumstance penalty to its next save against the disease.
  (8 hours treatment)

Inventory — 
Money: 0 gp, 8 sp, 12 cp
Bulk 4.7/5 • Enc 5 (5 + Str 0) • Max 10 (10 + Str 0)

Adventurer's Pack • Bulk 1
    • Backpack
       • bedroll
       • rope (50 ft.)
       xxx • torches (5) (trade away 3)
    • Belt pouches (2)
       • chalk (10)
       • flint and steel
       • whetstone
       • rations (14)
       • soap
       • waterskin

Crowbar • Bulk L 
Grappling Hook • Bulk L (attached to rope)

Signal Whistle • Bulk ~ 
Healers Tools • Bulk L 

Arms and Armor
Shortbow • Bulk 1 
 - Arrows x 30 • Bulk 3L
Light Mace • Bulk L
Throwing Knife x 2  • Bulk 2L
Main-gauche • Bulk 1L 

Leather Armour • Bulk 1
Explorer's Clothes • Bulk L

Appearance

Appearance

Luke is a wispy but wiry young man. Corded strength, rippled his arms. It was a subtle strength. Not that of the wrestlers or haulers. No, his was the acrobats strength. Hours spent chopping wood and shooting arrows, drawing back the bow with his strong back and lean arms. His core was iron. His core was Heartwood. His eyes were deep pools of ebon night. The only light in them was the light of the night sky reflecting infinitely within. His stature was petite. He stood under 4 foot tall. He could be mistaken for a child in his travellers clothes, of you didn't look too closely. But not if you got lost in those eyes. 

Somehow, while Luke was a shifting silent shadow in the night, he was almost sparkly in the sun. It wasn't a specific thing you could identify, more a thing that you thought you might see out of the corner of your eyes. 

There was a quirk to his smile especially when he was dominating an overrated Chess player. Many proclaimed that they were masters, studied in the ancient arts under elderly wisened crones. The looks of consternation upon their faces as the cocky little punk cut off their every retreat, and slammed ambush maneuvers shut upon their own miserable gambits. In desperation, they would trade Queen's, only to discover him more dangerous, and themselves impotent. 

In his hours of quiet training after helping to build the Wayward Wonders, the young man was slowly gaining a following of infatuated onlookers. 

For his features were striking. 

Luke was humble and cocky, a contradiction he pulled off easily. 

History

History

Luci'ferrin translates as Light. You cannot have shadows without light, nor fully appreciate the light, without the contrast from darkness. Luke, for short, nicknamed Lucky Iron for his uncanny talents with bow and arrow, and because humanoids assume 'ferrin translates into 'iron' in the Common tongue. Luke was raised by his mother, Neji. She met Jegan years ago through the Celestial Menagerie. She was a Gnome Mystic Seer, he was a Fetchling Aerialist. Both were small Humanoids, and they shared much in common despite their differences. They made quite a striking couple; she was bright and vibrant and colourful, whereas he was dark and brooding. She often joked that he was her tall dark, and handsome. Standing under 4 foot tall, one might find that amusing. Certainly it often entertained their giant-kin friend. Time passed in service of the Menagerie, much of it filled with secret suffering in the shadows. When Neji discovered she was pregnant, she left to 'visit family' in Abberton. She actually fled to a small home outside Willowside. When Luci'ferrin was born, his ancestry was all too clear. She knew that she had to keep him far from the Celestial Menagerie, and more specifically, Mistress Dusklight, as long as possible. She was determined that he would not become indentured as his father had been.

While his father Jegan was a talented Aerialist, his shadowy nature made him precious to Mistress Dusklight. The ring master coveted the prestige of owning such a unique gem. Something about his shadowy nature must have seemed perfect to represent her Dusklight name. Dusklight had her manicured nails sunk deeply into Luke's father, and would not lightly let go. 

Lukes Father : Fetchling Aerialist Celestial MenagerieLuke grew up quietly outside Willowside. His mother ran their home as a hermit, serving those who travelled for mystic augury, or herbalism. Luke spent his days chopping wood and practicing his archery, and he spent his nights under the stars, tumbling in the fields and forest around their humble home.

Luke discovers that night shadows have little affect on his vision, and he finds a strange mystic comfort under the night sky. Staring into the endless dance between light and dark. He feels somehow drawn into that star scape.

As he grows, he discovers that he inherited his mothers magic, and experiments with it. He finds he can channel and focus to empower his woodchopping, and perhaps more mystical, he can empower his archery.
His mother warns him to safeguard his talents, as his shadow marks him out already, and people sometimes lash out at the unknown. As he grows, she becomes more concerned of keeping him away from Mistress Dusklight. He knows that she fled the Celestial Menagerie to find a sheltered life for him, and that his father had been indebted to the ringmaster. 

gnomewitch.jpg.49a2b4415de52d4b164372ad744ad595.jpgUnfortunately, their blissful little life would be shattered when the Willowside countryside began suffering strange occurrences. Rampant rumours rage recklessly through country hamlets, faster than horses. In this case, an angry mob came in search of the 'witch' and the 'shadow boy'. While his mother was able to fend off the mob, she knew it wouldn't be safe for Luke to stay during the Chaotic times. Despite her fears for him should the Mistress Dusklight ever capture him, she sent him to seek safety in Abberton. 

Once in Abberton, it didn't take long for Luke to meet up with the roustabout exiles from the Celestial Menagerie. They were apparently starting their own circus, the Wayward Wonders, and they were eager to take on new recruits. Luke had been raised on a small farm, so he was well accustomed to pitching in. He was happiest splitting firewood, but could often be found at the archery range, or watching the aerial acrobats. 

Luke would soon discover that he had inherited some of his father's Acrobatic talents, and might be surprised at just how well he would fit in with this crowd of strangers. 

Luke would not shake his curiosity and questions about his father. Despite the fact that his mother had raised him to be almost terrified of falling under the influence and control of the Mistress Dusklight; still, the young boy was desperate to know more. At the same time however, he was uncertain what he would learn, or where to begin to look for answers. Would he risk approaching the Celestial Menagerie, despite his mother's warnings? 

Amongst the members of the new circus, the Wayward Wonders, there were several former members of the Celestial Menagerie, and Luke wondered if any of them might know anything about his father. He was working up his courage to ask around. He thought he would start with the Acrobats and Aerialists, as that was how his mother had first met his father. She always said that he was quite gifted. Actually, she gushed at length, and not entirely appropriately when she remembered their youth. Apparently the pair had been quite the scandal, and he was not at all comfortable thinking of her...in that light.

Edited by Sweegy One (see edit history)

BLOW IN (Field Medic) BACKGROUND 

You never expected to join a circus, but you were looking for a good place to lie low for reasons of your own. The Circus of Wayward Wonders came together with several different workers and performers a few months ago. Many came from a circus in Escadar called the Celestial Menagerie, but not all of them. It was easy to slip in among the roustabouts. Although you’d planned to move on quickly, the circus folk have adopted you as one of their own, and they don’t ask questions about your past.

(Field Medic)

In the chaotic rush of battle, you learned to adapt to rapidly changing conditions as you administered to battle casualties. You patched up soldiers, guards, or other combatants, and learned a fair amount about the logistics of war.

Choose two ability boosts.
One must be to CONSTITUTION 
or Wisdom, and one is a FREE ability boost.

You're trained in the Medicine skill, and the Warfare Lore skill. You gain the Battle Medicine skill feat.

KAYAL (Fetchling) 

Once human and now something apart, fetchlings display the Shadow Plane's ancient influence through monochrome complexions, glowing eyes, and the casting of supernatural shadows.

Fetchlings are a striking people whose skin appears entirely drained of color. These lithe and shadowy beings seem to sink and vanish into the gloom. They see in darkness, exercise control over shadows, and have strange occult powers. Some fetchlings develop their powers enough to pass between the Shadow and Material Planes, leaving other ancestries to whisper about figures that emerge from shaded corners and then vanish without a trace. Through magic and other means, they've spread across Golarion and the planes beyond, as adaptable as the humans they once were.

The first fetchlings were refugees. Ages ago, when Earthfall destroyed ancient Azlant and cast the world into darkness, one small group of Azlanti pleaded for rescue. A mysterious hooded figure known as the Widow answered their call, slicing open a passage into the Shadow Plane. The Azlanti stepped through, trading the darkness of Earthfall for a deep shadow. As they navigated the plane's strange environs and dangerous inhabitants, its nature slowly worked monumental changes on the survivors.

If you want a character more at home in a mirror world of shadow, infused with umbral gloom, and who embodies the dualities of light and darkness, you should play a fetchling.

Alternate Ancestry : Sprite (child of Fey Touched gnome) 

Party Contribution

Luke is an archer first and foremost.  His magic is new to him, he should be in awe of it, and uncertain what he can grow and stretch to do with it.
He isn't ignorant of its existence, in fact he is testing its limits every chance he can.  He has learned he can infuse his bow, throwing knives, fists, and axe or sword. He has learned that he can breathe in and adopt Orion's stance, an immortal warrior constellation, mystical and magical and timeless... a beautiful balance of the light and dark of infinite space, and the void in between. Not truly empty, everything somehow connected. 

You could most often find Luke practicing his archery, chopping firewood, or watching the high wire trapeze acrobats. Whenever there were any wounded among the caravan however, you could find Luke working with the camp healers and herbalists. He was testing how the legacies of magic from his parents, Celestial and Fey and Shadow and Light, interacted. He had discovered that the healing arts called to him. He was only beginning to learn, merely an apprentice.  He usually considered himself fortunate if he didn't hurt the patient while bandaging their cuts and bruises.

At this early stage in his education, he was mostly still struggling and shaking his head at the healers terms.  Lacerations. Contusions. Abrasions. Dislocations. Concussions. Infections. The list went on, and only got more convoluted if you looked down the well or through the looking glass.

Honestly, it made the night sky seem simple, at times.

• 3 weeks later...

Luci'ferrin : Starlit Magus

Luke (Kayal Wisp -  Starlit Span Magus 1 - CG)

AC: 17 |  HP: 17/17 |  Perception: +3 | Darkvision | Small | Conditions: None
Fort: +7 | Ref: +7 | Will: +5 | Hero Points : 1/1 
Arcane Cascade : On | Spellstrike : Ready | Focus Pool : 1/1 | Spell Slots : 1st : 1/1 

Post goes here.

"Speech" 

thoughts in italics 

Mechanics Prepared below, for Adventure Explore Days 

MECHANICS

MAGUS Class DC 17 • Trained 3 • Base 10 • Dex 4 • Item 0

Right Hand: Empty
Left Hand : Shortbow - Ammunition 30/30

ACTIONS

Action 1: Your action goes here.
Action 2: Your action goes here.
Action 3: Your action goes here.

0act.png.a61e0f671d3c9b7b2c95d95b30b84b66.png1act.png.16b62298aa2574859b91f118b14c6017.png2act.png.07c9be13b139482bf744b8e43d8c7e6f.png3act.png.996c68a3f1f998b876561d959e0beba4.pngreact.png.948c56e8afef83649218b0fea42d456f.png

CONDITIONS

Sustaining :
xxx
xxx

QUICK SQUEEZE : You can squeeze 5 ft per round (10 ft on a Critical Success)

+ 1 Circumstance Bonus TUMBLE THROUGH 

DEFENSES / REACTIONS 

Defenses / Reactions :
1act.png.16b62298aa2574859b91f118b14c6017.png Spell : Shield Cantrip • AC +1 circumstance • Hardness 5 • Bulk ~ 
- - - See the Spell Description
- - -
 react.png.948c56e8afef83649218b0fea42d456f.png Shield Block Reaction  :  Hardness 5 (Locks out Shield Spell for 10 minutes)
- - - 

1act.png.16b62298aa2574859b91f118b14c6017.png Parry : Main Gauche • AC +1 circumstance  

MEDICINE

2act.png.07c9be13b139482bf744b8e43d8c7e6f.png Administer First AidRequirements : You are holding healer's tools, or you are wearing them and have a hand free

You perform first aid on an adjacent creature that is dying or bleeding. If a creature is both dying and bleeding, choose which ailment you’re trying to treat before you roll. You can Administer First Aid again to attempt to remedy the other effect.

Stabilize : Attempt a Medicine check on a creature that has 0 Hit Points and the dying condition.
The DC is equal to 5 + that creature’s recovery roll DC (typically 15 + its dying value).

Stop Bleeding : Attempt a Medicine check on a creature that is taking persistent bleed damage, giving them a chance to make another flat check to remove the persistent damage.

Success If you’re trying to stabilize, the creature loses the dying condition (but remains unconscious). If you’re trying to stop bleeding, the creature attempts a flat check to end the bleeding.
Critical Failure If you were trying to stabilize, the creature’s dying value increases by 1. If you were trying to stop bleeding, it immediately takes an amount of damage equal to its persistent bleed damage.

1act.png.16b62298aa2574859b91f118b14c6017.png   Treat PoisonRequirements You are holding healer's tools, or you are wearing them and have a hand free

You treat a patient to prevent the spread of poison. Attempt a Medicine check against the poison’s DC. After you attempt to Treat a Poison for a creature, you can’t try again until after the next time that creature attempts a save against the poison.

Critical Success You grant the creature a +4 circumstance bonus to its next saving throw against the poison.
Success You grant the creature a +2 circumstance bonus to its next saving throw against the poison.
Critical Failure Your efforts cause the creature to take a –2 circumstance penalty to its next save against the poison.

1act.png.16b62298aa2574859b91f118b14c6017.png   Battle MedicinePrerequisites trained in Medicine

Requirements You are holding healer's tools, or you are wearing them and have a hand free

You can patch up wounds, even in combat. Attempt a Medicine check with the same DC as for Treat Wounds and restore the corresponding amount of HP; this doesn't remove the wounded condition. As with Treat Wounds, you can attempt checks against higher DCs if you have the minimum proficiency rank. The target is then temporarily immune to your Battle Medicine for 1 day.

TREAT WOUNDS :

Battle Medicine

Trained 15 2d8 4d8
Expert* 20 2d8+10 4d8+10
Master* 30 2d8+30 4d8+30

BASE HEALING

DC 15 :
         Crit Fail = Harm 1d8 
         (Once Per Ally Per Day)

HEALER's TOOLS : On Belt

SPELLS

PREPARED MAGUS KNOWN   SPELL
STRIKE
CANTRIPS Prep 5 Arcane Cascade   
*** Acid SplashCantrip
Attack - Acid
Evocation
Verbal - Somatic
Range : 30 ft
Targets : 1 creature

I splash a glob of acid that splatters creatures. Make a spell attack. If I hit, I deal 1d6 acid damage plus 1 splash acid damage. On a critical success, the target also takes 1 persistent damage.

** This is eligible for Magus Spellstrike using the melee weapons Reach , unarmed, or Starlit Range.

Heightened (3rd): The initial damage increases to 1d6+spellcasting modifier, and the persistent damage increases to 2

Heightened (5th): The initial damage increases to 2d6+spellcasting modifier, and the persistent damage increases to 3, and the splash damage increases to 2

Heightened (7th): The initial damage increases to 3d6+spellcasting modifier, and the persistent damage increases to 4, and the splash damage increases to 3

Heightened (9th): The initial damage increases to 4d6+spellcasting modifier, and the persistent damage increases to 5, and the splash damage increases to 4

2act.png.07c9be13b139482bf744b8e43d8c7e6f.png 
+1 ACID Y
  BullhornCantrip
Auditory
Illusion
Verbal - Somatic
Duration : 10 Minutes

I amplify my voice, loud enough to be heard easily at a great distance. For the duration, my voice can be heard loudly and clearly by all listeners within 500 feet, even if other ambient noise would otherwise block the sound. Despite the volume, this doesn't make my voice jarring or distracting. This doesn't increase the range or area of other auditory or linguistic effects, and physical barriers such as walls and doors still block or muffle my voice as normal.

+1 Mental  
*** Gale BlastCantrip -
Air
Evocation
Verbal - Somatic
Range : 5 ft Emanation
Targets : Area
Saving Throw : Fortitude

Wind flows from my outstretched hands, and whirls around me in a 5-foot emanation. Each creature in the area takes Bludgeoning Damage equal to my spellcasting modifier, and a Fortitude Save.

Critical Failure : Creature takes double damage and is also pushed 10 feet away from me

Heightened (+2): Damage increases by +1d6

+1 Bludgeon  
  Gouging ClawCantrip - Attack - Morph
Transmutation
Verbal - Somatic
Range : Touch

You temporarily morph your limb into a clawed appendage. Make a melee spell attack roll against your target's AC. If you hit, you deal your choice of slashing or piercing damage equal to 1d6 + your spellcasting modifier. On a critical success, you deal double damage plus 1d4 persistent bleed damage

** This is eligible for Magus Spellstrike using the melee weapons Reach , unarmed, or Starlit Range.

Heightened (+1) : The damage increases by 1d6, and the persistent bleed damage on a critical increases by 1d4

+1 Slash / Pierce Y
  Infectious EnthusiasmCantrip
Emotion - Mental
Enchantment
Verbal - Somatic

Duration : 1 round

With enchanted gusto, I encourage myself to get things done, and share my motivation with my allies. I gain a +1 Status bonus to my choice of attack rolls, Will saves, or Charisma-based skill checks. During the spells duration, an ally who observed my Casting this Spell, (and within 30 ft) when I did so, can take a single action, which has the concentrate trait, to gain the same bonus I chose until the start of its next turn.

** Using this spell to influence someone in a social situation is typically considered a faux pas, negating the benefit on Charisma-based skills if the subject of the check observed me casting the spell.

** However, if I cast the spell unobserved by the target, a witnessing ally might be able to use the benefit themself. They could not be witnessed to have cast a spell, only to be 'similarly inspired by the environment' etc etc.

+1 Mental  
*** Mage HandCantrip
Evocation
Verbal - Somatic
Range : 30 feet
Targets : 1 unattended object of Light bulk, or less
Duration : Sustained

I create a single magical hand, either invisible or ghostlike, that grasps the target object and moves it slowly up to 20 feet. Because I am levitating the object, I can move it in any direction. When I Sustain the spell, I can move the object an additional 20 feet. If the object is in the air when the spell ends, the object falls.

Heightened (3rd) : I can target an unattended object with a Bulk of 1 or less.
Heightened (5th) : The range increases to 60 feet, and I can target an unattended object with a Bulk of 1 or less.
Heightened (7th) : The range increases to 60 feet, and I can target an unattended object with a Bulk of 2 or less.

+1 Force  
*** ShieldCantrip
Force
Abjuration
Verbal
Duration : Until the start of my next turn

I raise a magical shield of force. This counts as using the Raise a Shield action, giving me a +1 circumstance bonus to AC until the start of my next turn, but it doesnt require a hand to use.
While the spell is in effect, I can use the Shield Block reaction, with my magic shield. The shield has Hardness 5. After I use Shield Block , the spell ends and I can't cast it again for 10 minutes. Unlike a normal Shield Block, I can use the spells reaction against the magic missile spell.

Shield Block Reaction : Hardness 5

1act.png.16b62298aa2574859b91f118b14c6017.png 
+1 Force  
*** Phase BoltCantrip - Attack
Force
Evocation
Verbal - Somatic

I point my finger and project a bolt of magical energy that stutters in and out of phase until it reaches the target.
Make a ranged spell attack roll against your target's AC; if the target has any circumstance bonuses to AC (such as from a shield or cover), reduce that bonus by 2 for this attack.

On a success, you deal 1d4 piercing damage plus your spellcasting ability modifier.
On a critical success, the target takes double damage.

Heightened (+1) The bolt's damage increases by 1d4.

+1 Pierce ?

LEVEL 1 Prep 1    
*** Magic WeaponMagic Weapon
Transmutation
Verbal - Somatic
Range- Evocation Touch
Targets- Evocation 1 weapon: that is unattended, or wield by yourself, or a willing ally
Duration- Evocation 1 Minute

The weapon glimmers with magic and energy. The target becomes a +1 Striking weapon, gaining a +1 item bonus to attack rolls and increasing the number of weapon damage dice to two.
CRB

+1 Magic Wpn Type  
  Feather FallFeather Fall
Abjuration
Verbal
Range- Evocation 60 ft
Targets- Evocation 1 falling creature

You cause the air itself to arrest a fall. The targets fall slows to 60 feet per round, and the portion of the fall during the spells duration doesnt count when calculating falling damage. If the target reaches the ground while the spell is in effect, it takes no damage from the fall. The spell ends as soon as the target lands.
CRB

react.png.948c56e8afef83649218b0fea42d456f.png 
+1 Force  
  Pest FormPest Form
Polymorph -
Transmutation
Verbal - Somatic
Range- Evocation Self
Target- Evocation Self
Duration- Evocation 10 Minute

I You transform into the battle form of a Tiny Animal, such as a cat, insect, lizard, or rat. You can decide the specific type of animal, (such as a rat or praying mantis), but this has no effect on the forms Size or statistics. While in this form, you gain the Animal Trait. You can dismiss the spell.

While in this form, you gain the Animal Trait, and you cant make Strikes. You gain the following statistics and abilities:
Speed = 20 ft
Weakness 5 Physical damage (If you take physical damage in this form, you suffer 5 additional damage)
Low-Light vision
Imprecise scent 30 ft
Athletics modifier -4

*Heigthened (4th) : You can turn into a flying creature, such as a bird, which grants you a fly speed of 20 feet
CRB

+1 Magic Wpn Type  
  Hydraulic PushHydraulic Push -Attachk - Water
Evocation -
Verbal - Somatic
Range : 60 ft
Targets : 1 creature or unattended object

You call forth a powerful blast of pressurized water that bludgeons the target and knocks it back. Make a ranged spell attack roll.

Critical Success : The target takes 6d6 bludgeoning damage and is knocked back 10 feet

CRB

+1 Water Bludgeon
or  Force
Y

FOCUS      
*** Shooting StarShooting Star : Focus
1 Action

Divination
Verbal
Range : Weapon (Ranged/Throwing) (Not a Melee Power)
Requirement : Must be wielding a ranged weapon or a throwing weapon

I let loose a projectile that flies true and leaves the blazing trail of a meteor behind it.
I make a Ranged STRIKE, ignoring the target's concealment and reducing the target's cover by one degree ( Greater => Standard / Standard => Lesser / Lesser => None )

**This gives the benefits of concealment negation and cover reduction to any attacks made against the creature BY ANYONE , until the start of my next turn.

+1 Mental ?

ADVENTURE DAY : SOP

1act.png.16b62298aa2574859b91f118b14c6017.png    Arcane CascadeArcane Cascade • STANCE * CONCENTRATE 
      Requirement : I used my most recent action to CAST A SPELL or make a SPELLSTRIKE
      I divert a portion of the spell's magical power and keep it cycling through my body and weapon using specialized forms, breathing, or footwork.  While I am in the stance, my melee Strikes deal 1 extra damage. This damage increases to 2 if I have weapon specialization and 3 if I have greater weapon specialization. Any STRIKE that benefits from this damage gains the ARCANE trait, making it magical. 
If my most recent spell before entering the stance was one that can deal damage, the damage from the stance is the same type as the spell could deal (or one of my choice if the spell deals a variety). If the spell CANNOT deal damage, the ARCANCE CASCADE STANCE bonus damage type depends on the previous spells SCHOOL.
- Necromancy = NEGATIVE
- Conjuration / Transmutation = Same Type as the Weapon (ie. MAGIC PIERCING for arrows)
 • STANCE * CONCENTRATE 
2act.png.07c9be13b139482bf744b8e43d8c7e6f.png  Spellstrike : I can channel a spell into a punch, melee weapon, or a Starlit ranged attack, to deliver a combined assault. 
I cast a spell that takes 1 or 2 actions to cast (never 0 or 3) and requires a spell attack roll. (Unlocks later with growth) Make a Melee Strike with unarmed or melee weapon.  Including Reach weapons.  Starlit : Make a Ranged Strike with a Ranged Weapon, Thrown Weapon, or (Ranged Unarmed Attack).  The Attack and Spell are fused, using the result of the Strike to determine the result of the spell attack.
This counts as two attacks for my MULTIPLE ATTACK PENALTY, but I do not apply the penatly until after I have completed the SPELLSTRIKE (thus it could affect subsequent actions, as normal after making initial STRIKES)
The infusion of spell energy grants the STRIKE ARCANE trait, making it a MAGICAL attack.
After I use Spellstrike, I cannot do so again until I recharge the ability. I can  RECHARGE SPELLSTRIKE, as a single action, with the CONCENTRATE trait, Alternatively, when I cast a CONFLUX spell that uses at least 1 action, it also recharges my SPELLSTRIKE. (Casting a different type of FOCUS spell does NOT recharge my SPELLSTRIKE)

1act.png.16b62298aa2574859b91f118b14c6017.png    Recharge Spellstrike : As a single action, with the CONCENTRATE trait, to recharge spellstrike,
Alternatively, when I cast a CONFLUX spell that uses at least 1 action, it also recharges my SPELLSTRIKE.

Hybrid Study : Starlit Span : With magic, the sky is the limit.  I can't be bound by physical confines. My power reaches as far as my senses can perceive, transcending the space between us, binding our cosmic essence as if we were side by side, despite being across a field. 

When I use SPELLSTRIKE, I can make a ranged weapon STRIKE (or ranged unarmed) , as long as the target is within the first range increment of my ranged weapon. I can deliver the spell even if its range is shorter than the range incremement of my ranged attack. 
Ex. I can deliver a Ranged Spellstrike with my fist, my reach whip, or my Shortbow.  If I use my shortbow, I can Spellstrike within the 60 ft range increment, even delivering a touch spell up to 60 feet away.  When I practice with the longbow, my range increment is 100 feet, and I can deliver SPELLSTRIKES within that range. 

Conflux Spells : Focus 1 I learned an Occult mystic secret of the Universe. This Conflux Spell uses my FOCUS pool points. I REFOCUS my pool, by studying my spellbook, and performing a physical regimen.  Especially personally centering, is the art of performing my martial Katas under the open sky.  However, anywhere that I can clear some space to stretch out, and reproduce the constellations with my Kata, allows me to spend 10 minutes to REFOCUS.  

Spellbook : Starlit Codex : I have a spellbook, a codex filled with my lessons and observations about the universe.  Its mysteries are fascinating, and studying them unlocks my connection through Light and Shadow to all things.  
I begin with 8 arcane cantrips, and 4 first level arcane spells. COMMON tier at start. At each new level, I add two new arcane spells of any level I am able to cast. I can also use the ARCANA skill to add other spells that we find during our adventures. Spellslots for a Magus are unique, compared to those of other classes.

Spellcasting • xxxx

Arcane Spell Attack +6 • Trained 3 • Int 3
Arcane Spell DC 16 • Trained 3 • Base 10 • Int 3

0act.png.a61e0f671d3c9b7b2c95d95b30b84b66.png1act.png.16b62298aa2574859b91f118b14c6017.png2act.png.07c9be13b139482bf744b8e43d8c7e6f.png3act.png.996c68a3f1f998b876561d959e0beba4.pngreact.png.948c56e8afef83649218b0fea42d456f.png

WEAPONS

Shortbow +7 • Trained 3 • Dex 4 • Item 0 • Damage 1d6 P • Deadly 1d10 

Throwing Knife +7 • Trained 3 • Dex 4 • Item 0 • Damage 1d4 P • Finesse • Agile • Thrown 20 ft

Light Mace +7 • Trained 3 • Dex 4 • Item 0 • Damage 1d4 B • Finesse • Agile • Shove

Main-Gauche +7 • Trained 3 • Dex 4 • Item 0 • Damage 1d4 P • Finesse • Disarm • Agile Parry • Versatile S

Unarmed +3 • Trained 3 • Str 0 • Item 0 • Damage 1d4 B • Finesse • Agile • Nonlethal • Unarmed

Proficiency Trained: Martial • Simple • Unarmed

SKILLS

STRENGTH
Athletics +3 Trained

DEXTERITY
Acrobatics +7 Trained
Stealth +7 Trained
Thievery +7 Trained

INTELLIGENCE
Arcana +5  Trained
Occultism +5 Trained
Society +5  Trained
Lore : Shadow Plane +5 Trained
Lore : Warfare +5 Trained

WISDOM
Medicine +4 Trained

CHARISMA
Diplomacy +3 Trained

Languages : Common, Undercommon, Aklo, Shadowtongue

GEAR

Inventory — 
Money: 0 gp, 8 sp, 12 cp
Bulk 4.7/5 • Enc 5 (5 + Str 0) • Max 10 (10 + Str 0)

Adventurer's Pack • Bulk 1
    • Backpack
       • bedroll
       • rope (50 ft.)
    • Belt pouches (2)
       • chalk (10)
       • flint and steel
       • whetstone
       • rations (14)
       • soap
       • waterskin

Crowbar • Bulk L 
Grappling Hook • Bulk L (attached to rope)
Signal Whistle • Bulk ~ 
Healers Tools • Bulk L 

Arms and Armor
Shortbow • Bulk 1 
 - Arrows x 30 • Bulk 3L
Light Mace • Bulk L
Throwing Knife x 2  • Bulk 2L
Main-gauche • Bulk 1L 

Leather Armour • Bulk 1
Explorer's Clothes • Bulk L

Edited by Sweegy One
Adventuring Posts (see edit history)

Luci'ferrin : Starlit Magus

Luke (Kayal Wisp -  Starlit Span Magus 1 - CG)

AC: 18 Leather |  HP: 17/17 |  Perception: +3 | Darkvision | Small | Conditions: None
Fort: +7 | Ref: +7 | Will: +5 | Hero Points : 1/1 
Arcane Cascade : On | Spellstrike : Ready | Focus Pool : 1/1 | Spell Slots : 1st : 1/1 

Post goes here.

"Speech" 

thoughts in italics 

Mechanics Prepared below, for Circus Downtime Days 

MECHANICS

MAGUS Class DC 17 • Trained 3 • Base 10 • Dex 4 • Item 0

Right Hand: Empty
Left Hand : Shortbow - Ammunition 30/30

ACTIONS

Action 1: Your action goes here.
Action 2: Your action goes here.
Action 3: Your action goes here.

CONDITIONS

Sustaining :
xxx
xxx

QUICK SQUEEZE : You can squeeze 5 ft per round (10 ft on a Critical Success)

+ 1 Circumstance Bonus TUMBLE THROUGH 

DEFENSES / REACTIONS 

Defenses / Reactions :
- - - See the Spell Description
- - -
 react.png.948c56e8afef83649218b0fea42d456f.png Shield Block Reaction  :  Hardness 5 (Locks out Shield Spell for 10 minutes)
- - - 

1act.png.16b62298aa2574859b91f118b14c6017.png Parry : Main Gauche • AC +1 circumstance  

MEDICINE

1act.png.16b62298aa2574859b91f118b14c6017.png   Treat PoisonRequirements You are holding healer's tools, or you are wearing them and have a hand free

1act.png.16b62298aa2574859b91f118b14c6017.png   Battle MedicinePrerequisites trained in Medicine

TREAT WOUNDS :

Battle Medicine

Trained 15 2d8 4d8
Expert* 20 2d8+10 4d8+10
Master* 30 2d8+30 4d8+30

BASE HEALING

DC 15 :
         Crit Fail = Harm 1d8 
         (Once Per Ally Per Day)

HEALER's TOOLS : On Belt

SPELLS

PREPARED MAGUS KNOWN   SPELL
STRIKE
CANTRIPS Prep 5 Arcane Cascade   
  Acid SplashCantrip
Attack - Acid
Evocation
Verbal - Somatic

Heightened (3rd): The initial damage increases to 1d6+spellcasting modifier, and the persistent damage increases to 2

Heightened (5th): The initial damage increases to 2d6+spellcasting modifier, and the persistent damage increases to 3, and the splash damage increases to 2

Heightened (7th): The initial damage increases to 3d6+spellcasting modifier, and the persistent damage increases to 4, and the splash damage increases to 3

Heightened (9th): The initial damage increases to 4d6+spellcasting modifier, and the persistent damage increases to 5, and the splash damage increases to 4

+1 ACID Y
** BullhornCantrip
Auditory
Illusion
Verbal - Somatic
Duration : 10 Minutes

+1 Mental  
  Gale BlastCantrip -
Air
Evocation
Verbal - Somatic
Range : 5 ft Emanation
Targets : Area
Saving Throw : Fortitude

Heightened (+2): Damage increases by +1d6

+1 Bludgeon  
** Gouging ClawCantrip - Attack - Morph
Transmutation
Verbal - Somatic

You temporarily morph your limb into a clawed appendage. Make a melee spell attack roll against your target's AC. If you hit, you deal your choice of slashing or piercing damage equal to 1d6 + your spellcasting modifier. On a critical success, you deal double damage plus 1d4 persistent bleed damage

Heightened (+1) : The damage increases by 1d6, and the persistent bleed damage on a critical increases by 1d4

+1 Slash / Pierce Y
** Infectious EnthusiasmCantrip
Emotion - Mental
Enchantment
Verbal - Somatic

Duration : 1 round

With enchanted gusto, I encourage myself to get things done, and share my motivation with my allies. I gain a +1 Status bonus to my choice of attack rolls, Will saves, or Charisma-based skill checks. During the spells duration, an ally who observed my Casting this Spell, (and within 30 ft) when I did so, can take a single action, which has the concentrate trait, to gain the same bonus I chose until the start of its next turn.

** Using this spell to influence someone in a social situation is typically considered a faux pas, negating the benefit on Charisma-based skills if the subject of the check observed me casting the spell.

** However, if I cast the spell unobserved by the target, a witnessing ally might be able to use the benefit themself. They could not be witnessed to have cast a spell, only to be 'similarly inspired by the environment' etc etc.

+1 Mental  
*** Mage HandCantrip
Evocation
Verbal - Somatic
Range : 30 feet
Targets : 1 unattended object of Light bulk, or less
Duration : Sustained

I create a single magical hand, either invisible or ghostlike, that grasps the target object and moves it slowly up to 20 feet. Because I am levitating the object, I can move it in any direction. When I Sustain the spell, I can move the object an additional 20 feet. If the object is in the air when the spell ends, the object falls.

Heightened (3rd) : I can target an unattended object with a Bulk of 1 or less.
Heightened (5th) : The range increases to 60 feet, and I can target an unattended object with a Bulk of 1 or less.
Heightened (7th) : The range increases to 60 feet, and I can target an unattended object with a Bulk of 2 or less.

+1 Force  
*** ShieldCantrip
Force
Abjuration
Verbal
Duration : Until the start of my next turn

Shield Block Reaction : Hardness 5

+1 Force  
  Phase BoltCantrip - Attack
Force
Evocation
Verbal - Somatic

I point my finger and project a bolt of magical energy that stutters in and out of phase until it reaches the target.
Make a ranged spell attack roll against your target's AC; if the target has any circumstance bonuses to AC (such as from a shield or cover), reduce that bonus by 2 for this attack.

On a success, you deal 1d4 piercing damage plus your spellcasting ability modifier.
On a critical success, the target takes double damage.

Heightened (+1) The bolt's damage increases by 1d4.

+1 Pierce ?

LEVEL 1 Prep 1    
  Magic WeaponMagic Weapon
Transmutation
Verbal - Somatic
Range- Evocation Touch
Targets- Evocation 1 weapon: that is unattended, or wield by yourself, or a willing ally

CRB

+1 Magic Wpn Type  
** Feather FallFeather Fall
Abjuration
Verbal
Range- Evocation 60 ft
Targets- Evocation 1 falling creature

CRB

react.png.948c56e8afef83649218b0fea42d456f.png 
+1 Force  
* Pest FormPest Form
Polymorph -
Transmutation
Verbal - Somatic
Range- Evocation Self
Target- Evocation Self
Duration- Evocation 10 Minute

Speed = 20 ft
Low-Light vision
Imprecise scent 30 ft
Athletics modifier -4

CRB

+1 Magic Wpn Type  
  Hydraulic PushHydraulic Push -Attachk - Water
Evocation -
Verbal - Somatic
Range : 60 ft
Targets : 1 creature or unattended object

CRB

+1 Water Bludgeon
or  Force
Y

FOCUS      
* Shooting StarShooting Star : Focus
1 Action

Divination
Verbal
Range : Weapon (Ranged/Throwing) (Not a Melee Power)
Requirement : Must be wielding a ranged weapon or a throwing weapon

I let loose a projectile that flies true and leaves the blazing trail of a meteor behind it.
I make a Ranged STRIKE, ignoring the target's concealment and reducing the target's cover by one degree ( Greater => Standard / Standard => Lesser / Lesser => None )

+1 Mental ?

ADVENTURE DAY : SOP

- Necromancy = NEGATIVE
 • STANCE * CONCENTRATE 

Spellcasting • xxxx

Prepare Feather Fall for High Flying Days.
Prepare Pest Form instead, for Magician Assistant Days.

WEAPONS

Shortbow +7 • Trained 3 • Dex 4 • Item 0 • Damage 1d6 P • Deadly 1d10 

Main-Gauche +7 • Trained 3 • Dex 4 • Item 0 • Damage 1d4 P • Finesse • Disarm • Agile Parry • Versatile S

Proficiency Trained: Martial • Simple • Unarmed

SKILLS

STRENGTH
Athletics +3 Trained

DEXTERITY
Acrobatics +7 Trained
Stealth +7 Trained
Thievery +7 Trained

INTELLIGENCE
Arcana +5  Trained
Occultism +5 Trained
Society +5  Trained
Lore : Shadow Plane +5 Trained
Lore : Warfare +5 Trained

WISDOM
Medicine +4 Trained

CHARISMA
Diplomacy +3 Trained

Languages : Common, Undercommon, Aklo, Shadowtongue

GEAR

Inventory — 
Money: 0 gp, 8 sp, 12 cp
Bulk 4.7/5 • Enc 5 (5 + Str 0) • Max 10 (10 + Str 0)

Adventurer's Pack • Bulk 1
    • Backpack
       • bedroll
       • rope (50 ft.)
    • Belt pouches (2)
       • chalk (10)
       • flint and steel
       • whetstone
       • rations (14)
       • soap
       • waterskin

Crowbar • Bulk L 
Grappling Hook • Bulk L (attached to rope)
Signal Whistle • Bulk ~ 
Healers Tools • Bulk L 

Arms and Armor
Shortbow • Bulk 1 
 - Arrows x 30 • Bulk 3L
Light Mace • Bulk L
Throwing Knife x 2  • Bulk 2L
Main-gauche • Bulk 1L 

Leather Armour • Bulk 1
Explorer's Clothes • Bulk L

Edited by Sweegy One
Circus Downtime Posts (see edit history)