Sheets Viewer Update - Cache Clear May Be Required ×

Edit History

Doby

Doby

~ Skum Cave Entrance ~

~ Month 2, Day 9: Afternoon ~

Byran.png.46a5e29a685cc1c426f5d9e44015c0ca.png"Not one to mince words, I see," Byran retorts playfully as Nancy makes no effort to conceal her disapproval or distrust. "A healthy bit of fear will can serve well, and you seem to have got enough to spare, haha!" he laughs loudly at his joke.

"I've got a few scratches, and I know I saw the drow take a poke," he nods at Vannan as he continues, "though I don't think either will slow us down too much. Still, if you're feeling generous with that healing magic..." he smiles hopefully.

He glances towards the cave entrance. "From what I remember, there isn't another sentry until we get to the village. Still might be a good idea to get those who can move quietly up front, just to be safe."

Doby

Doby

~ Skum Cave Entrance ~

~ Month 2, Day 9: Afternoon ~

Byran.png.46a5e29a685cc1c426f5d9e44015c0ca.png"Not one to mince words, I see," Byran retorts playfully as Nancy makes no effort to conceal her disapproval or distrust. "A healthy bit of fear will can serve well, and I bet you've got enough to spare, haha!" he laughs loudly at his joke.

"I've got a few scratches, and I know I saw the drow take a poke," he nods at Vannan as he continues, "though I don't think either will slow us down too much. Still, if you're feeling generous with that healing magic..." he smiles hopefully.

He glances towards the cave entrance. "From what I remember, there isn't another sentry until we get to the village. Still might be a good idea to get those who can move quietly up front, just to be safe."