Sheets Viewer Update - Cache Clear May Be Required ×

Edit History

TheFred

TheFred

spacer.png

Nancy glares at Byran furiously.

"We’re here fighting these creatures we had no quarrel with to help a man who kidnapped us and held us captive, so we can rescue the woman responsible for it all, who then… experimented on us somehow!" She splutters, what she lacks in eloquence being made up for in vehemence. "You’ll be lucky if we don’t just kill you and Cessna after we’ve rescued her!"

Disdainfully turning away, she looks at the injured Quim.

"I could try?" She suggests. Draco seems to be struggling, and she feels that whatever her own newfound power is, she can still tap into more of it. "I’m still figuring out how this works… I don’t want to make it worse by accident… but I’ve done it before, I think I can do it again."

She doesn’t offer to heal Byran’s wounds.

Statblock

[URL=/sheets/?id=2079966][B]Nancy Netherwater[/B][/URL] [B]Senses:[/B] Darkvision 60ft, Perception +6, [B]Init:[/B] +3 [B]HP:[/B] 16/16, [B]Resist:[/B] Cold 5, Elec 5, Fire 5 [B]AC:[/B] 18, [B]Touch:[/B] 13, [B]Flat-footed:[/B] 15, [B]CMD:[/B] 12 [B]Saves:[/B] Fort +0, Ref +3, Will +5 (+2 vs divination/fear) [B]Mythic Power:[/B] 4/5, [B]Spells:[/B] L1: 4/5, [B]Other:[/B] Unearthly Terrain 7/7, War Blessing 2/2 [B]Special:[/B] Spell Resistance 7 [B]Active:[/B] Touch of Blindness (1r)
Nancy Netherwater
Senses: Darkvision 60ft, Perception +6, Init: +3
HP: 16/16, Resist: Cold 5, Elec 5, Fire 5
AC: 18, Touch: 13, Flat-footed: 15, CMD: 12
Saves: Fort +0, Ref +3, Will +5 (+2 vs divination/fear)
Mythic Power: 4/5, Spells: L1: 4/5, Other: Unearthly Terrain 7/7, War Blessing 2/2
Special: Spell Resistance 7
Active: Touch of Blindness (1r)
TheFred

TheFred

spacer.png

"We’re here fighting these creatures we had no quarrel with to help a man who kidnapped us and held us captive, so we can rescue the woman responsible for it all, who then… experimented on us somehow!" She splutters, what she lacks in eloquence being made up for in vehemence. "You’ll be lucky if we don’t just kill you and Cessna after we’ve rescued her!"

"I could try?" She suggests. Draco seems to be struggling, and she feels that whatever her own newfound power is, she can still tap into more of it. "I’m still figuring out how this works… I don’t want to make it worse by accident… but I’ve done it before, I think I can do it again."

Statblock

[URL=/sheets/?id=2079966][B]Nancy Netherwater[/B][/URL] [B]Senses:[/B] Darkvision 60ft, Perception +6, [B]Init:[/B] +3 [B]HP:[/B] 16/16, [B]Resist:[/B] Cold 5, Elec 5, Fire 5 [B]AC:[/B] 18, [B]Touch:[/B] 13, [B]Flat-footed:[/B] 15, [B]CMD:[/B] 12 [B]Saves:[/B] Fort +0, Ref +3, Will +5 (+2 vs divination/fear) [B]Mythic Power:[/B] 4/5, [B]Spells:[/B] L1: 4/5, [B]Other:[/B] Unearthly Terrain 7/7, War Blessing 2/2 [B]Special:[/B] Spell Resistance 7 [B]Active:[/B] Touch of Blindness (1r)
Nancy Netherwater
Mythic Power: 4/5, Spells: L1: 4/5, Other: Unearthly Terrain 7/7, War Blessing 2/2
TheFred

TheFred

spacer.png

Statblock

Nancy Netherwater
TheFred

TheFred

spacer.png

Nancy glares at Byron furiously.

Statblock

Nancy Netherwater
TheFred

TheFred

spacer.png

Nancy glares at Byron furiously.

Statblock

Nancy Netherwater