Edit History

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Domino Only

Combat — Round 1

Initiative Order

Domino: 19
Rats: 7

Domino's quick acrobatic flips led the poor rat in a dizzying circle, leaving it vulnerable to a quick skewering with the dagger she swiped from atop the table.  The rodent lets out a rather high-pitched screech as the blade plunges in, choked part way with a liquidy gurgle as it doubles over sideways.

Seemingly unphazed by the death of its kin, the other rat scampers over, literally jumping up and lunging itself at Domino with extended claws and open jaw.  The rodent finds purchase, digging its gnawing incisors into her left lower leg.

"I..."  The other woman looked and spoke in a confused manner, her head tilting slightly to one side as she took in the events occuring around her at the moment, "You hesitated.  In my dream, you did not kill.  Yet you do now without pause.  Why?"

(( Domino sustains 4 damage ))

[[ Map — Location Unknown ]]

Barhuce, Rain, T'Sarra, Val and Vri

"Yeah I'm sure you are." The guard inside the cell rolled his eyes at Val, heaving a long sigh as he moved a little deeper into the cell towards Rain's seemingly languid form in the corner.

Meanwhile, the other guard seems to be keeping to himself well enough, except that he's staring down Val rather lewdly from the other side of the gate.

"Look, I'm just doing what I'm told, alright?  Geez."  Grabbing her by the elbow, he answered at her insistance, "The Mistress tells us to go get the prisoner with the face veil, we get the prisoner with the face veil.  The Mistress tells me to go take a dump, I'mma go take a dump!  You think I wanna get myself turned inside out cause I think I'm a funny guy?"

"Look, I don't know no Elvish alright?" Dragging Rain along with him, the guard started to move back towards the gate, obviously ignorant to Vri's parlance and her use of Darklands vernacular, "So don't be speakin' none'a that in front 'a me unless ya wanna be next."

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Domino Only

Combat — Round 1

Initiative Order

Domino's quick acrobatic flips led the poor rat in a dizzying circle, leaving it vulnerable to a quick skewering with the dagger she swiped from atop the table.  The rodent lets out a rather high-pitched screech as the blade plunges in, choked part way with a liquidy gurgle as it doubles over sideways.

Seemingly unphazed by the death of its kin, the other rat scampers over, literally jumping up and lunging itself at Domino with extended claws and open jaw.  The rodent finds purchase, digging its gnawing incisors into her left lower leg.

"I..."  The other woman looked and spoke in a confused manner, her head tilting slightly to one side as she took in the events occuring around her at the moment, "You hesitated.  In my dream, you did not kill.  Yet you do now without pause.  Why?"

"Yeah I'm sure you are." The guard inside the cell rolled his eyes at Val, heaving a long sigh as he moved a little deeper into the cell towards Rain's seemingly languid form in the corner.

Meanwhile, the other guard seems to be keeping to himself well enough, except that he's staring down Val rather lewdly from the other side of the gate.

"Look, I'm just doing what I'm told, alright?  Geez."  Grabbing her by the elbow, he answered at her insistance, "The Mistress tells us to go get the prisoner with the face veil, we get the prisoner with the face veil.  The Mistress tells me to go take a dump, I'mma go take a dump!  You think I wanna get myself turned inside out cause I think I'm a funny guy?"

"Look, I don't know no Elvish alright?" Dragging Rain along with him, the guard started to move back towards the gate, obviously ignorant to Vri's parlance and her use of Darklands vernacular, "So don't be speakin' none'a that in front 'a me unless ya wanna be next."

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Domino Only

Combat — Round 1

Initiative Order

Meanwhile, the other guard seems to be keeping to himself, but staring down Val rather lewdly from the other side of the gate.

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Domino Only

Combat — Round 1

Initiative Order

Hide this

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Domino Only

Combat — Round 1

Initiative Order

Seemingly unphazed by the death of its kin, the other rat scampers over, literally jumping up and lunging itself at Domino with extended claws and open jaw.