Edit History

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Domino Only

Sorting through the pile of things that contained your gear, you find a few other item that, while they look strangely familiar, don't actually belong to you.  In fact, a quick comparison reveals that they are probably sized just right for the other woman, who indeed looks desperately in need of some clothing.

The few matching items of clothing amount to a top with a strange black and yellow pattern, a skirt that looks as though it was meant to reveal more than it covered, a long black jacket, and a pair of thigh high platform-heeled boots.

Beyond that, there's a strange metal stick inside a holster which looks like it could potentially be used as a sap of sorts.

"Should I put those on then?"  The woman asks curiously, her eyes searching between the clothes you've got on and the other set that seem to be her size.  She takes pause for a moment, looking generally confused, but takes to immitating your actions of dressing yourself eventually.

As you heft the weapon you had found in the other room, you realize that it is of fine craftmanship and qualitymasterwork.  Your question of whether or not she is experienced with a weapon on the other hand, yields only uncertainty, "I am not sure.  However, judging by my dream, it seems I might be?"

While the room's decor and symbolism doesn't immediately look familiar or ring any bells, you're sure that whatever this place is isn't going to be very welcoming to their captives randomly pilfering their things.  A quick search through the armoire downstairs though, reveals several darts, a set of chainmail, a light steel shield, a scroll, several vials containing various liquids, as well as some coin and a white, slightly translucent gemstone.

[[ Map — Location Unknown ]]

Barhuce, Rain, T’Sarra, Val and Vri

Putting your heads together for a few moments, you manage to strip the guards and sort out some items from their bodies.  While the robes are now somewhat bloodied and torn in places, one might perhaps not immediately notice from afar, at least until they see the stains on the yellow lapel borders.  The masks on the other hand, have thankfully not been too badly mangled.

Each of them also seemed to have in their possession a dagger of masterwork quality and a ranseur.  Drabek had carried a rapier, whereas the other had a masterwork shortsword and a light crossbow with 10 bolts.

On top of that, you find on each of them a suit of chainmail, and a vial of liquid.  Collectively they carried 4gp of coinage.

(( Please let me know who takes what amongst the loot ))

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Domino Only

Sorting through the pile of things that contained your gear, you find a few other item that, while they look strangely familiar, don't actually belong to you.  In fact, a quick comparison reveals that they are probably sized just right for the other woman, who indeed looks desperately in need of some clothing.

The few matching items of clothing amount to a top with a strange black and yellow pattern, a skirt that looks as though it was meant to reveal more than it covered, a long black jacket, and a pair of thigh high platform-heeled boots.

Beyond that, there's a strange metal stick inside a holster which looks like it could potentially be used as a sap of sorts.

"Should I put those on then?"  The woman asks curiously, her eyes searching between the clothes you've got on and the other set that seem to be her size.  She takes pause for a moment, looking generally confused, but takes to immitating your actions of dressing yourself eventually.

As you heft the weapon you had found in the other room, you realize that it is of fine craftmanship and qualitymasterwork.  Your question of whether or not she is experienced with a weapon on the other hand, yields only uncertainty, "I am not sure.  However, judging by my dream, it seems I might be?"

While the room's decor and symbolism doesn't immediately look familiar or ring any bells, you're sure that whatever this place is isn't going to be very welcoming to their captives randomly pilfering their things.  A quick search through the armoire downstairs though, reveals several darts, a set of chainmail, a light steel shield, a scroll, several vials containing various liquids, as well as some coin and a white, slightly translucent gemstone.

Putting your heads together for a few moments, you manage to strip the guards and sort out some items from their bodies.  While the robes are now somewhat bloodied and torn in places, one might perhaps not immediately notice from afar.  The masks on the other hand, have thankfully not been too badly mangled.

Each of them also seemed to have in their possession a dagger of masterwork quality and a ranseur.  Drabek had carried a rapier, whereas the other had a masterwork shortsword and a light crossbow with 10 bolts.

On top of that, you find on each of them a suit of chainmail, and a vial of liquid.  Collectively they carried 4gp of coinage.

(( Please let me know who takes what amongst the loot ))

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Domino Only

While the room's decor and symbolism doesn't immediately look familiar or ring any bells, you're sure that whatever this place is isn't going to be very welcoming to their captives randomly pilfering their things.  A quick search through the armoire though, reveals several darts, a set of chainmail, a light steel shield, a scroll, several vials containing various liquids, as well as some coin and a gem.

abc

(( dagger⁽ᵘ⁾ (2), ranseur (2), rapier, short sword⁽ᵘ⁾, light crossbow⁽ᵘ⁾, crossbow bolts (10), chainmail (2), mask⁽ᵘ⁾ (2), robe⁽ᵘ⁾ (2), potion⁽ᵘ⁾ (2), 4gp ))

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Domino Only

The few items of clothing amount to a top with a strange black and yellow pattern, a skirt that looks as though it was meant to reveal more than it covered, a long black jacket, and a pair of thigh high platform-heeled boots.

(( dart (4), chainmail, light steel shield, scroll⁽ᵘ⁾, potion⁽ᵘ⁾ (2), vial of water⁽ᵘ⁾, 55gp 5sp, alabaster⁽ᵘ⁾ ))

abc

(( dagger⁽ᵘ⁾ (2), ranseur (2), rapier, short sword⁽ᵘ⁾, light crossbow⁽ᵘ⁾, crossbow bolts (10), chainmail (2), mask⁽ᵘ⁾ (2), robe⁽ᵘ⁾ (2), potion⁽ᵘ⁾ (2), 4gp ))

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Domino Only

abc

(( dart (4), chainmail, light steel shield, scroll⁽ᵘ⁾, potion⁽ᵘ⁾ (2), vial of water⁽ᵘ⁾, 55gp 5sp, alabaster⁽ᵘ⁾ ))

abc

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Domino Only

abc

abc

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Domino Only

abc

abc

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Domino Only

abc

(( dart (4), chainmail, light steel shield, scroll⁽ᵘ⁾, potion⁽ᵘ⁾ (2), vial of water⁽ᵘ⁾, 170gp, agate⁽ᵘ⁾ ))

abc

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Domino Only

abc

(( dart (4), chainmail, light steel shield, scroll, potion (2), vial of water, 170gp, agate ))

abc

(( dagger (2), ranseur (2), rapier, short sword, light crossbow, crossbow bolts (10), chainmail (2), mask (2), robe (2), potion (2), 4gp ))